Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 25
Actually SB you have been a laughing stock for quite awhile now and its only getting wprse

still on the naughty step i see after letting the cat out the bag regarding you being in Thailand with the one that has your balls firmly in the palm of her hands

on another topic how long will H be at college?
does he come home when his time there ends?

im not too bothered with whats on tv,i thought there would be real expensive work going on but it's not it's a cheapo trashy bit of decorating,no new bathrooms/windows/new pool or landscaping just pva glue and some spray paint which lets face it will be peeling and broken in a week lol

• Haha
Yes, we all do need to support each other Keepo. Have you decided to apologise yet for joining in with a poster who came on the Krustie thread out of the blue months ago to call me an hole and a bully? No? Ok, well, I'm still waiting for that, same as Skanky is still waiting for her comeuppance mate 👍👍
Yes my wonderful face, I do apologise unreservedly,
We are all friends, I was just trying to keep the peace, and I was wrong , but if you’re mates you realise that nobody is perfect , and I hope you can forgive me , everyone has a bad day , and you know I’m not perfect , that’s why I need my krusties to keep me on the straight and narrow, you have never done anything wrong , hope you accept my apology because if you are not my friend my life will seem duller ❤

Reactions: 21
Opinions please peoples
in these pics SB is wearing what looks to me like a Rolex submariner.
He hasn't got a pot to piss in though :rolleyes:
Maybe a heirloom ? yeah right!
Thailand or Turkey fake?
If it's the same as this one it's worth about 20 grand and there's a 1-2 waiting list second hand about 11 grand if you can find a good jeweller, knock off about £100.
chrome_screenshot_1677101018073.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Cuntboy must know where the bodies are buried. I can't fathom any reason it stays with the rancid old bleep. Not for the fame, she's bleeping no-one now. He's no-one, never will be. He surely can't be poking that! She's bleeping gone off!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
im not too bothered with whats on tv,i thought there would be real expensive work going on but it's not it's a cheapo trashy bit of decorating,no new bathrooms/windows/new pool or landscaping just pva glue and some spray paint which lets face it will be peeling and broken in a week lol
That was filmed last summer, bet it looks tit already, it looked trashy new.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
HaHa snap, my thoughts exactly 😁

Spot the difference ?

You can’t, there aren’t any 👍🏾

View attachment 1979611
What the eck has she done to her face 😳 her eye is half closed she really doesn't look good, if that's what all the plastic surgery and fillers do to a face, I'm happy to grow old and gracefully natural with a few lines, there my story laughter worry lines o
f life

Reactions: 26
WOW! 3K of comments about the gaudy green bikini on Daily Fail!

And 99% commenting things like "grotesque" and "revolting"

I'm sure this has been said before, but those comedy boobs must be so heavy, does anyone know how heavy they could be?

She will be on pain daily for chronic back pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
What the eck has she done to her face 😳 her eye is half closed she really doesn't look good, if that's what all the plastic surgery and fillers do to a face, I'm happy to grow old and gracefully natural with a few lines, there my story laughter worry lines o
f life
KP looks like she’s had a stroke?! That must be a side effect of too much Botox

Reactions: 22
Yes my wonderful face, I do apologise unreservedly,
We are all friends, I was just trying to keep the peace, and I was wrong , but if you’re mates you realise that nobody is perfect , and I hope you can forgive me , everyone has a bad day , and you know I’m not perfect , that’s why I need my krusties to keep me on the straight and narrow, you have never done anything wrong , hope you accept my apology because if you are not my friend my life will seem duller ❤
Apology accepted, now prove you mean what you're saying by changing the behaviour that you are apologising for and don't bloody do it again! And stop drinking too many Carlingsbergs, then you might not go cross eyed and get too confuddled up reading posts and getting the total wrong end of the crappy stick my friend 👍👍
I shall be keeping a Skanky beady eye on you, someone's got to! Any more trouble and you can walk the gangplank in a sparkly green bikini with two balloons shoved down your top!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just realised Sink-Boy hasn’t mentioned anything about his ‘star’ performance on Mucky Mansion on his IG, you’d think he’d be promoting it heavily in a piss-poor effort to kick-start his media career off the back of the Skank, but no nothing. Reckon madam has told him to ‘shut the f*ck up’ on SM, he’s gone awfully quiet. Guessing she doesn’t want to draw attention to anything involving him being with her, and fact they still on holiday when Bunny should be at school.

I don‘t know how she’s managed to stop them going to school, ( Mum of the year, yeah right, a decent mother does this, ridiculous ) we know J ain’t going but now B, their education will be falling way behind, not that Skank cares, I just can’t get my head around how this is being allowed.
As a primary teacher I know that children have experienced great gaps in their learning. From the original 2020 lock down to the 2021 lockdown & remote learning, they missed a lot of important learning & social skills. Teachers are now trying desperately to plug the gaps caused in those important formative years. Taking a child out of school for an extended holiday is just plain stupid & completely unreasonable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As a primary teacher I know that children have experienced great gaps in their learning. From the original 2020 lock down to the 2021 lockdown & remote learning, they missed a lot of important learning & social skills. Teachers are now trying desperately to plug the gaps caused in those important formative years. Taking a child out of school for an extended holiday is just plain stupid & completely unreasonable.
The only way I can see her getting away with this is if she's taken Jett out of school to electively home educate, however, can't for one minute see her sticking to that programme, can you? 😔 ETA apparently he's been out of school since November.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I liked her back in the day too. Had all the books, even perfume (I know, I know!!!)
I used to think she was really lovely looking!
Welcome to the thread hun,it's eye opening....Trust me!!!! X
I think a lot of people did she was popular and very much a product of that time
one thing I still standby she was good looking and she knew how to tap into the celebrity culture and how the media and celebrities realationships was going to change in the 2000s
She done well to get as far as she did
I don’t really like Pete I’ve always thought he was to sweet to be true and it looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do then hun I will enjoy the read of this thread 🤍

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Apology accepted, now prove you mean what you're saying by changing the behaviour that you are apologising for and don't bloody do it again! And stop drinking too many Carlingsbergs, then you might not go cross eyed and get too confuddled up reading posts and getting the total wrong end of the crappy stick my friend 👍👍
I shall be keeping a Skanky beady eye on you, someone's got to! Any more trouble and you can walk the gangplank in a sparkly green bikini with two balloons shoved down your top!
And this post sums up the krusties, why we are a family , and although we’ve never met , why they are an important part of my life, ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think that Kieran or Peter will watch the Mucky Mansion series? I think Kieran might, to arm himself with ammunition to use to get the kids back. Peter - maybe not.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.