Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fings eye lernt frum wotchin Mukky Manshun

1) It loves it
2) Spray painting is "ferrapewtik"
3) it loves it
4) No one likes going "hup da dryvewey"
5) It has a metil elf
6) It's a bleep
7) Happy place *cough*
8) Eye luv krarftin
9) Eye karnt wayte two moove hin
10) Still a bleep
---

1) It loves it
3) it loves it
5) It has a metil elf
6) It's a bleep
7) Happy place *cough*
8) Eye luv krarftin
10) Still a bleep
P.S Sofa looks like she had a fight with a washing line, and the washing line won

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Latest
Hahaha I'd love to be a fly on the wall during the joint therapy sessions when they see the 'profession.'
I doubt couples therapy will be of any use to them - their relationship is based on mutual mistrust and lies whereby the truth is critical. I wonder who will pay for it? :unsure:
---
seen a sign of any nipples…?nope me neither 🤢
Funnily enough you could see 'something' through her pink top when she was chatting upstairs with um, er, ah, :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's actually very very sad to see.
Is there no friends or family who can intervene?
She reminds me of Kanye West's mother now with the obsession with plastic surgery. And that ended in tragedy. Has she ever been diagnosed with mental health surrounding plastic surgery?
How can any surgeon keep performing these on her? How can so many surgeries be safe?
She once was a very naturally attractive young lady. Now she just looks plastic, freaky and a ridicule.
I feel so sorry for her children to have her as a role model.
last plastic surgeon/ clinic turned her down and said she was" too beautiful for surgery";) , she has to do everything in excess,men,husbands,kids,animals,tattoos,plastic surgery etc., shes just looking for attention ALL the time, she wouldnt listen to anyone, if they told her, she knows best and everyone who dont agree with her,(in her thinking) must be jealous .!
---
Kipper cooking 🤣🤣
i like that look,it looks like eye pubes 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So how's the weight loss going, Harve?? Mummy says you've lost eleventy stone??

20230223_014629.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

1) It loves it
3) it loves it
5) It has a metil elf
6) It's a bleep
7) Happy place *cough*
8) Eye luv krarftin
10) Still a bleep
---

P.S Sofa looks like she had a fight with a washing line, and the washing line won
Strangely , @Whl1994 , there was NO WOOHOOING.
Perhaps the film crew opted to cut them all them out as they were affecting the mics with ear-splitting feedback? ⚡👂😧
---
So how's the weight loss going, Harve?? Mummy says you've lost eleventy stone??

View attachment 1980862
Unfortunately Harvey looks heavier than ever. I bet Skanky gave him a stack of 12, and she filmed him turning the last 3 down.
Only a couple of weeks ago H's fans were all saying the same thing - "well done Harvey for losing so much weight, you look amazing." 😐

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I thought I seen a headline by Kieran sexually assaulted somebody must be wrong sorry
think your getting him mixed up with katie prices stepdad , he was up in court for some thing like that, can anyone remember ? ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
think your getting him mixed up with katie prices stepdad , he was up in court for some thing like that, can anyone remember ? ;)
Think it was rape KFPs stepdad was up for. Same stepdad who has also liked his step daughter topless pics.

Charming family.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow 😳 the Daily Fail pics are amazing! Far better than The Scums. Well worth the extra 50p they had to shell out 🥴

First pic, she's let 1 out.....2nd pic, she's checking she hasn't followed through 🫤

The scarring round her ear is awful. It looks like Blade has chewed it 🙈 And what's going on with the green armpit 🤔

The face, THE FACE 😳 eyes, eyebrows, mouth, nose, lips, teef..... just everything. Awful 🤦I'd LOVE to see the ones she didn't let backgrid have 😳

And where were the kids whilst this tit show was going on? Because let's not forget, this is a holiday for the J & B mental health. Just her, on her own with J & B, having a lovely time. Allllllll the focus is on the kids. Lot's of lovely child friendly activities.
duck me her nose and bongy eye. Also she has no ear lobes as they are now joined to what originally was her cheeks

Screenshot_20230222-150001.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Still laughing about the DVD table, it’s a Skanky classic, absolute 💩 of the highest order.
I was waiting at the supermarket checkout earlier and just burst into laughter thinking about it 😂
The conversation between the idiot couple as well, these are the actual subtitles, it was like watching two toddlers at play….

View attachment 1980046
God thats really tit! You'd be lucky to get £3 for that at Ford car boot sale skanky :ROFLMAO::poop:
---
WOW! 3K of comments about the gaudy green bikini on Daily Fail!

I can't get the comments to open so perhaps the system has crashed? :)
---
Do you think that Kieran or Peter will watch the Mucky Mansion series? I think Kieran might, to arm himself with ammunition to use to get the kids back. Peter - maybe not.
Peter might tune in to snigger at the naff pink pom pom vases and the utterly crap dvd table, not to mention the Priceywoods sign.............................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Home education means the parent does it.......pmsl, no chance of that then, I don't think she knows one end of a pencil from the other 🤣
Depends on what sort of a "pencil" you are referring to - she has seen a lot of one particular sort of "pencil" ;)
---
Again go read the Wiki, Primate on the wind
"Fly my pretty! Woo hoo!!"
---
and while I think of it :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Saw the DM pics and headed straight here :)

What an absolute freak the boobs look awful. Her skin from her armpits is now on her chest due to the weight of the comedy boobs.

Also the cleft palate she is now sporting! Why??

Not attractive in anyone's mind other than hers
I think she's been pathologically unhappy with her looks since she was young, and probably always felt she wasn't good enough as she was. She's attracted to the idea of physical perfection and goes into each bout of surgery thinking that this will be the one that fixes the problem. Which, in turn, will fix everything else that's wrong in her life. But plastic surgery can't do that; hence, she's invariably unhappy with the result.

I don't believe she particularly wants to tote those boobs around but she sees them as a remedy for her depression.

Reactions: 22
How can she even let him be filmed in this state of undress, at least show him some dignity. Poor Harvey just another pawn in her evil games.
The producers and editors should be equally ashamed of themselves for filming it. I know if they’d have asked her to cover him up she’d just bleat on about him not liking to wear clothes indoors, and that’s totally fine, but the makers of the programme should have then said ‘well ok that’s fine if he won’t cover up, but we won’t be filming him as a result as he’s vulnerable and we wouldn’t want to be seen to be exploiting that’.

But no, let’s include the poor man in the literal Pricey Freak ‘show’, along with the other poor kids getting dragged into her filthy life.

It’s bad enough they have to reside in that hell hole in the first instance, the fact that its now recorded for posterity for ever how awful their early years were with their dreadful mother is even worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The producers and editors should be equally ashamed of themselves for filming it. I know if they’d have asked her to cover him up she’d just bleat on about him not liking to wear clothes indoors, and that’s totally fine, but the makers of the programme should have then said ‘well ok that’s fine if he won’t cover up, but we won’t be filming him as a result as he’s vulnerable and we wouldn’t want to be seen to be exploiting that’.

But no, let’s include the poor man in the literal Pricey Freak ‘show’, along with the other poor kids getting dragged into her filthy life.

It’s bad enough they have to reside in that hell hole in the first instance, the fact that its now recorded for posterity for ever how awful their early years were with their dreadful mother is even worse.
Also, I'm sure the kids were running about with no shoes on, with the amount of crap and animal sh!t lying about that's a recipe for disaster.
---
Well Cuntboy, Cunty has already treated you like a mug & you keep going with it. You're going to end up like the rest of the poor bastards that dipped their wick in it's rancid hole.
However, the others are half decent fellas & can be forgiven for their extremely poor judgement where Cunty is concerned.
You, though deserve every piece of shite & misery that she's gonna chuck at you.
How do they find time to go on holiday, look after the kids, hold down 'jobs', community service, look after the MM, with all the therapy they have to do? LOL.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.