Katie Price #251 Out in Thailand and what a mess she looks and our DC16 keeps buying her books!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Euurgh. Carl is not the kid's family. The guy that allegedly ran after them in a rage through the streets at night and was banging on doors to try and get to them. How sickening!

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 20.24.45.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Latest

Well Cuntboy, Cunty has already treated you like a mug & you keep going with it. You're going to end up like the rest of the poor bastards that dipped their wick in it's rancid hole.
However, the others are half decent fellas & can be forgiven for their extremely poor judgement where Cunty is concerned.
You, though deserve every piece of shite & misery that she's gonna chuck at you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So is this the only pile of crap they could come up with after being pictured together and skank saying for months i'm single and then in Thailand we just bumped into each other, pair of bleeping lying clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So KP denied them being together, just on holiday at the same place
Now they are having therapy
Plus KP said it was short trip for half term
When does she ever tell the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Still laughing about the DVD table, it’s a Skanky classic, absolute 💩 of the highest order.
I was waiting at the supermarket checkout earlier and just burst into laughter thinking about it 😂
The conversation between the idiot couple as well, these are the actual subtitles, it was like watching two toddlers at play….

View attachment 1980046
Hilarious! How did Crawl say that with a straight face. I do admit, I watched it in the office today with my tattle bestie on her iPhone while we were doing admin. Our jaws dropped at this table. Also the pink Pom Pom vase 😳 oh and the spray painted lace table top. What a cheap load of shite. Her hoarding is unreal, it’s a dump. She has no stage presence whatsoever, monotone shouty, crude. While sinkboy just does as he is told.
great detective work @DC16 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Latest
HaHa they aren’t going to ’Couples Therapy’, it’s a business relationship, no one other than a few thick-headed fans believe otherwise or even care about their dumb relationship. Kinda funny they think they still can play this game, the game is over, you both hate each other and you are not a family Sink-Boy, far from it. You have no paternal instincts, I genuinely believe J is actually afraid of you as you are a nasty piece of work. Hopefully they will be returned to where they belong soon, that is deffo not with you.

Yeah you are also a mug Sink-Boy, you value your Blue Tick zeleb status so much she can do what she likes to you, you ain’t going anywhere until she finds a new gullible egg, which she is failing to do as she now looks like a monster, with the personality of a drain, so I guess you may stick around as she needs a lackey to do her bidding and you fit that bill perfectly….you won’t leave. You only go when she decides. It’s all so pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have not watched or entertained at all this latest MM programme. How the hell this woman gets the funding to do up this house from a TV company, whilst in the middle of a bankruptcy case, is something I do not understand.
If I was a bankrupt and I'd let my house go to rack and ruin, I'd have to hand back the keys to the mortgage lender and then they'd sell it for what they could get for it, to offset the mortgage.
This bleep, however, gets to stop there and gets TV programmes made. 🤷🤷🤷
I know I was thinking the same she obviously knows people high up in media and tv circles I’m not going to lie I did like Katie and watch loads of her reality shows years ago she was gorgeous back then but she lost her way gone down the wrong path and had to much surgery

Reactions: 5
I know I was thinking the same she obviously knows people high up in media and tv circles I’m not going to lie I did like Katie and watch loads of her reality shows years ago she was gorgeous back then but she lost her way gone down the wrong path and had to much surgery
Honestly, I just do not get it. Keeps avoiding her bankruptcy hearings, but keeps getting TV work to pump money into her house and get it tarted up for free! It's ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
This article says they’ve gone to Thailand ‘as a family’ but she said last week they’re not there together. What the…?
Let’s repeat her IG post for all the Red Top ‘journalists’’ when they read here.

Went there as a family you say, Tattle has the receipts, hmmmmmmmm 😁

4EA872AA-9877-422A-B3DF-1A33A96E705A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Latest
Opinions please peoples
in these pics SB is wearing what looks to me like a Rolex submariner.
He hasn't got a pot to piss in though :rolleyes:
Maybe a heirloom ? yeah right!
Thailand or Turkey fake?

Reactions: 21
Honestly, I just do not get it. Keeps avoiding her bankruptcy hearings, but keeps getting TV work to pump money into her house and get it tarted up for free! It's ridiculous.
I’m not up on all what going on with her but I’ve always been of the thinking she isn’t completely bankrupt I think she’s got money hidden and her brother come across as shady too the tv channels and the meadia outlets aren’t even arsed about her personal life if she brings ratting in and boost circulation it’s all money 💰 for them isn’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
SB's car hasn't moved for ages off the drive of his new house so obv on hols, obv with Skank. He looks so out of place at the MM. I've (sadly) watched all 4 episodes. His and his Dad's houses in Little Canfield are immaculate. The MM is a tit tip. tit everywhere, no tablemats for dinner, Skank suggesting home made carrot cake from a Waitrose mix, suggesting home made fish pie when it comes out of the oven in a foil tray! Home made tut in every room. It's just tit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I have not watched or entertained at all this latest MM programme. How the hell this woman gets the funding to do up this house from a TV company, whilst in the middle of a bankruptcy case, is something I do not understand.
If I was a bankrupt and I'd let my house go to rack and ruin, I'd have to hand back the keys to the mortgage lender and then they'd sell it for what they could get for it, to offset the mortgage.
This bleep, however, gets to stop there and gets TV programmes made. 🤷🤷🤷
Face , one of our original founder member krusties,
One of the best, and like all of us going back years we all get frustrated, so we have to support each other , like being in AA, we all have to be sponsors, and provide a shoulder to lean on for anyone losing faith,
Because the thick old dollop will get hers one day , can’t help herself, keep the faith for all the krusties present, all the krusties we have lost and loved , and all the new krusties ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just realised Sink-Boy hasn’t mentioned anything about his ‘star’ performance on Mucky Mansion on his IG, you’d think he’d be promoting it heavily in a piss-poor effort to kick-start his media career off the back of the Skank, but no nothing. Reckon madam has told him to ‘shut the f*ck up’ on SM, he’s gone awfully quiet. Guessing she doesn’t want to draw attention to anything involving him being with her, and fact they still on holiday when Bunny should be at school.

I don‘t know how she’s managed to stop them going to school, ( Mum of the year, yeah right, a decent mother does this, ridiculous ) we know J ain’t going but now B, their education will be falling way behind, not that Skank cares, I just can’t get my head around how this is being allowed.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
The whole place needs to be napalmed
Like I've said many times, C4 will do the job. @265 wants BIG BOOM 🤣 🤣
---
Are these the same police that she taught Harvey to flip the bird too...? The same police for whom she is demanding to be sacked...? Those police, Batnan? I think you'll find any emergency phone call to the emergency services may just get lost....

Katie Price on high alert after 'men in balaclavas' threaten to break into £1m mansion - Daily Record

(ps: I wonder if these are the same 'men in balaclavas' that raped her, stole her jewelry, robbed the post bocks...?!!)
Ah yes, another work of fiction, Skanky is dreaming again or high as a bleeping kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Face , one of our original founder member krusties,
One of the best, and like all of us going back years we all get frustrated, so we have to support each other , like being in AA, we all have to be sponsors, and provide a shoulder to lean on for anyone losing faith,
Because the thick old dollop will get hers one day , can’t help herself, keep the faith for all the krusties present, all the krusties we have lost and loved , and all the new krusties ❤
Yes, we all do need to support each other Keepo. Have you decided to apologise yet for joining in with a poster who came on the Krustie thread out of the blue months ago to call me an hole and a bully? No? Ok, well, I'm still waiting for that, same as Skanky is still waiting for her comeuppance mate 👍👍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.