Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midsummer blue

VIP Member
I remember KP trying to set the seed with Jett suggesting there was something wrong with him, pretending it was from concern. I think it was when she was with Kris on holiday on one her shows. I remember thinking at the time if he does have any struggles it’s because of her and I thought at the time surely she’s not going to use that little boy as well to play the victim and it seems she is. Jett seemed to really flourish with Kieran and Michelle. Is Kieran not seeing them at all now 😔
I bloody hope she isn’t. Because when he was with Kieron I noticed a massive difference in him. He was a normal happy little boy, who loved his football, like his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Webster1357

VIP Member
I think no education is better than skanky educating a child! Can you imagine the nonsense that poor child will come out with after a few hours with her?
If Jett really hasn't been to school since November, and this is allowed to continue, then what are his prospects going to be as an adult? Grift his way through life, following the example set to him by his parents and other relatives? He's being let down if this is the case.

• Sad

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
They lived with Kieran for a bit though didn’t they? I seem to remember Princess saying they only ever got to school on time if Kieran was taking them because Mum was always late.
Before they went to live with PA, they were with Skanky technically but she was out all the time and KH was raising them. She admitted to not coming home for days/weeks because she couldn't stand KH 🙄 so she left this "horrible man" to raise all 5 kids. PA stepped in after the rapping video. I can't remember when KH took J and B fulltime but skanky had a 2 hour supervised visitation every Wednesday for years.
It seemed to suit her just fine at the time. Single life with the supermum image on social media. She's only taken them for selfish reasons.
---
All her quotes are always "healthy" and "happy". Such a lying cunt.
The minute she fucks up, it's suddenly "mental health" and "head wasn't in the right place" and "hit rock bottom" she makes my blood boil!

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
well i watched it and i learned some things in my observations. H was there but other kids were not around or living there for this episode. J and B bedrooms looked tidy and as if never been slept in EVER ( i did spend 15 minutes in the toilet,so possible they were on then,but i dont think so) the rest of the house was a fucking pig sty, she said shes a hoarder ( no love,you are just a whore), but if so, only hoards of anything of her. read out letters from fans,one poor sod was 12, had an image of her as screenshot on his computor,asked for autograph or anything from her, even sent a stamped addressed envalope (that was still there) letter was dated 2012... yep thats right, 12 years old, thats still waiting for a reply from his idol, for fucking 11 years ! some woman in the background carrying a saddle to the stables, maybe employee ??? or is she renting out stables ??? you cant see the post box/block from the house,as long semi circular drive so she must have cctv. edna turned up ( i think shes as fucking tapped in the head, like skanky) skanky says to her " sophie, what was that room in the attic like"?( i thought "whos sophie,i thought her name was edna") sophie answered "ohh creepy,you sent me that video of the ghost boy", skanky nervously laughed and changed the subject about how cosy the room is,obviously,sophie didnt know what skanky wanted her to say and skanky had forgotton about that little chesnut. 😂 , film room now complete for 2 people to sit down in (only a 2 seater see),a "katie" fucking cushion on the sofa and a coaster with a picture of 2 birds ( feathered ones) that says "nice tits" ,kids will love that! skankys top lip could be another large shelf somewhere as its too big for her face. boot on her poorly trotters only made a brief appearance ( think she thought of them halfway through and couldnt find them both in the fucking messy, hovel thats her house),dog piss on the floor ( looked like more than one puddle to me), she ignored it and carried on having her hair done by ozzy turd. (ozzy looked good,liked his long earrings or chains he had dangling from his ears or glasses, with a small hoop on the end, perhaps to train any fleas he may pick up in her home?). afp spoke briefly on the phone . next weeks episode, shows mr pp fencing, putting up her fence. cant wait

• Haha
  • Wow

tracey3871

VIP Member
How can anyone look at her Instagram and not see how filtered to death she is in most pictures ... she is so thick as well ... putting this unfiltered MM snippet where her real face is on show (a horror) right next to this over filtered to a blur version of said face on her JYY ad - comments saying her dark hair makes her look younger ! Her Hair ???????????????????? How stupid are these people ???? 🤦‍♀️ Having seen the MM snippet I can absolutely understand why Kipper keeps wanting more surgery - she is a mess ... after 40 you get the face you deserve and regardless of how much surgery she has had or will have that awful face she deserves keeps coming back through

1676900906273.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I’m so f*cked off how Skanky has been allowed to avoid court YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! And now will be using this inexcusable situation with Met police and Harvey bless him, to yet again play the victim 🙄 when she’s bullied and been so vile to others. How the hell does she get away with it!!
Sorry needed to vent. 😤🤬 God knows how much I need to put in the swear jar now. 🫤

I apologise if this has already been covered but does anyone know more on Amy. I did read about her having a lung transplant on here but does anyone know how she’s doing? I wondered if KP possibly used her health issues to avoid court AGAIN but was funnily enough fine to go on holiday 😳 Unbelievable!
Apparently AFP had her transplant, came out of hospital and then later went back in again. Skanky the caring daughter went on holiday throughout this period. There's no point visiting mummy if she's not allowed to post photos or videos, right?
And her MH just goes up and down, depending on what the latest court case is about.
Her MH was too poor to attend the BH but then she found some money to go on holiday and her MH is fine according to her mucky mansion interview 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry

Whl1994

VIP Member
Fings eye lernt frum wotchin Mukky Manshun

1) It loves it
2) Spray painting is "ferrapewtik"
3) it loves it
4) No one likes going "hup da dryvewey"
5) It has a metil elf
6) It's a cunt
7) Happy place *cough*
8) Eye luv krarftin
9) Eye karnt wayte two moove hin
10) Still a cunt
---
Fings eye lernt frum wotchin Mukky Manshun

1) It loves it
2) Spray painting is "ferrapewtik"
3) it loves it
4) No one likes going "hup da dryvewey"
5) It has a metil elf
6) It's a cunt
7) Happy place *cough*
8) Eye luv krarftin
9) Eye karnt wayte two moove hin
10) Still a cunt
P.S Sofa looks like she had a fight with a washing line, and the washing line won

Last edited:
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
I watched a bit of it, and I honestly wondered whether the tv company were setting her up, to show what a cretin she is. Some of her crafting was infantile, and just ridiculous.

I was also transfixed by her eyes, they are unbelievably bad, one big, one small, not even sure if they both look in the the same direction anymore. She could give Marty Feldman a run for his money.
Also the absolute state of the house, even the rooms she has already had make overs done on, the downstairs was just rubbish and shit everywhere you looked, preaching to Bunny to keep her room tidy, yet Lady Muck can't even keep the living area and kitchen tidy. She has always lived like this and it will all be a totally shit hole in no time.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
How can she even let him be filmed in this state of undress, at least show him some dignity. Poor Harvey just another pawn in her evil games.
The producers and editors should be equally ashamed of themselves for filming it. I know if they’d have asked her to cover him up she’d just bleat on about him not liking to wear clothes indoors, and that’s totally fine, but the makers of the programme should have then said ‘well ok that’s fine if he won’t cover up, but we won’t be filming him as a result as he’s vulnerable and we wouldn’t want to be seen to be exploiting that’.

But no, let’s include the poor man in the literal Pricey Freak ‘show’, along with the other poor kids getting dragged into her filthy life.

It’s bad enough they have to reside in that hell hole in the first instance, the fact that its now recorded for posterity for ever how awful their early years were with their dreadful mother is even worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Interesting that article saying Peter had to plead with Katie who "wouldn't let him" see Junior and Princess.
How did that turn out then, Katie? Who the fuck did she think she was, "forbidding" the other parent, particularly when he was clearly so much more hands on than she was.
It shows she's always done it, starting with Harvey and Dwight, then using Harvey against Pete and P&J. Now it's J &B

That bit in Dwight's book where he says she is controlling and likes her men to just roll over. It hasn't changed.
It can't be that long now until we're due another meltdown or drunk driving episode, everytime she bleats on about feeling new, or having a comeback, a few months later she's off the rails again because she thinks she can get away with it. There's no way she can continue pretending to be a hands-on parent without some sort of incident soon.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
I've never posted on here, and apologies if it's mentioned, but just why are the likes of channel 4 giving her air time, she's a vile creature

• Heart
Also interesting that Dwight even said she lives in untidy mess. That's never changed either. Live's worse than a pig. No wonder accidents happen to animals & children. Inside & outside her houses are squalor. Worse than trailer trash. That's why it's a full time job for live in house keepers to keep clean & paid probably less than minimum wage, for the privilege of working for her & having a room in her disgusting homes. Surprised none of those that have had the misfortune to work for her, haven't joined us lovely Tattlers, to give an insight into how she really lives & how they were treated by her!
Yes I don't think she's changed. That's why I find it irritating when her fans say she went downhill after Pete. She didn't, her personality problems were cast in early adulthood. She's treated every man the same, she has no respect for anyone else and she just had more success and was making people money years ago, so she got away with it.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
But that still makes no sense. A father phoning his children and watching a football match would NOT, in and of itself, prompt SS to remove access (and in this case residency) rights and move them to live full-time with the parent who had previously only been deemed safe to see them supervised for 2 hours a week.
There's got to be much more to this that we're seeing.

• Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
Working with vulnerable children, I know too many examples of the damage parents can do.
We had one case where a mum and her two boys had moved from the other end of the country following the death of her ex partner. These little boys were in a traumatised state and there was a lot of physical and emotional neglect. Imagine our shock several months later, when their dad walked into the school asking to see them, he had been trying to track them down. The mum had pretended he was dead to make the boys stop asking for him! And had moved without telling him so that he couldn’t see them. She had remarried and justified her actions by saying it was easier for her and her husband if the ex wasn’t around.
There was a lot of SS involvement and eventually their dad did manage to establish access again. But god knows how damaged these boys grew up to be.

• Wow
  • Sad

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
If it's true that Jett hasn't been to school since Nov (is this confirmed?) i can't get my head around it. It's bad enough on its own, but given the history of the social services involvement with the family, it should be a major red flag.

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
KP will never put the well-being of those children first. In her mind, she is always right, and what she wants is all that counts. They have already been through so much in their short lives. They used to live together with their mum and dad, plus Harvey, Junior and Princess. After the break up, they split their time between parents, until their mum got a foul mouthed thug for a boyfriend and Slapgate happened. So then they lived full time with their dad, step mum, step brother and baby brother. KP refused to stop seeing the thug, so only saw J and B for two hours a week. During those two hours, she made sure to drip poison into their minds. Then suddenly KP takes them away from their settled home and family life, and drags them into the chaos of her world. No rules or routines, dirty house, foul mouthed mother, missing school. Plus SB is back on the scene, still snarling at them.
Those kids will need a ton of therapy and it’s all because of her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Someone who said they were a friend of Kieran's mum said KP took the kids and when Kieran phoned the kids and went to Jett's football she reported Kieran for stalking ( we all know he was arrested) and the conditions mean he can't see the kids. I would have thought, since it's ongoing, he's still not able to see them.

View attachment 1972690
OMG what a vile bitch, poor Kieran. One day those children will be old enough to make their own minds up and look back and see how much their daddy loves them and hopefully see her for the nasty, manipulating, narc she is!

Edit I always thought Kieran was too nice to her and I get it for the children’s sake but she’s abused his kindness, as narcs do.

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
KH reuniting with his kids would be such a beautiful moment. Imagine little Jett's face 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 38