Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
here you go,you can use without a filter but they are good and i use 1 about every few months
lots on amazon and B & M do a very basic one for approx £10 but this link is for mine it;s surprising how much water they drink so you can see it and i like this one as the tray always has some water in it even when not on but i guess you could use a timer,my cat just sits in front staring at it and uses his paw to drink from its been a great buy for us
I will see if this might work. I’ll need to fit it in the bathroom to start with and pull it out but by bit 🤣🤣. Back in topic. kipper is wG super c u next Tuesday

Reactions: 8

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
His car's not moved off the drive for a while although a couple of the other cars parked there disappeared yesterday. And somebody's been there as his wheely bin lid was shut yesterday. Today it's overflowing. The Hummer went from the old house ages ago.
Perhaps it’s daddy Cole Minxy?

• Wow
The current top ten is as follows:

First place with 40 votes is Britney Spears
37 votes for Sir David Attenborough
35 votes for Ozzy Osbourne
31 votes for Dick Van Dyke
31 votes Vladimir Putin
30 votes Katie Price
24 votes Cara Delavigne
24 votes Simon Cowell
22 votes Kanye West
19 votes Sir David Jason
I would not have put Britney above Ozzy....but then again I haven't been keeping up with her antics! I didn't know Simon Cowell was nearly a gonner either :unsure:

unluckyhippo

The gruesome twosome been quiet today especially sink boy wonder if that friend of the young lady sink boy was taking the piss of has tracked him down, the poster who left that message for sink boy on his instasham didn't seem to pleased with him, maybe someone could drop the young lady a message on instasham showing tattlers support and inviting her to read the wiki might be good to spread the word in Thailand. 😎
When did that happen

Reactions: 6

Jas19

Honestly, I just do not get it. Keeps avoiding her bankruptcy hearings, but keeps getting TV work to pump money into her house and get it tarted up for free! It's ridiculous.
I’m not up on all what going on with her but I’ve always been of the thinking she isn’t completely bankrupt I think she’s got money hidden and her brother come across as shady too the tv channels and the meadia outlets aren’t even arsed about her personal life if she brings ratting in and boost circulation it’s all money 💰 for them isn’t it

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Jas19

I have not watched or entertained at all this latest MM programme. How the hell this woman gets the funding to do up this house from a TV company, whilst in the middle of a bankruptcy case, is something I do not understand.
If I was a bankrupt and I'd let my house go to rack and ruin, I'd have to hand back the keys to the mortgage lender and then they'd sell it for what they could get for it, to offset the mortgage.
This cunt, however, gets to stop there and gets TV programmes made. 🤷🤷🤷
I know I was thinking the same she obviously knows people high up in media and tv circles I’m not going to lie I did like Katie and watch loads of her reality shows years ago she was gorgeous back then but she lost her way gone down the wrong path and had to much surgery

Reactions: 5

coolcat2022

VIP Member
It must be a very difficult time for them. I know someone who had this at 17 weeks, had to be on total bedrest for the rest of the pregnancy, ( not easy when you have 4 other children, one of whom is severely disabled) but she made it to 36 weeks and gave birth to two very healthy babies, so it is possible.
---

Probably Amy?
But Amy is in hospital?

Reactions: 4

oogling

VIP Member
my cat would not drink out of a bowl only the kitchen sink which was not ideal anyway he ended up with urinary tract and now has a vet diet and need's plenty of water so bought a water fountain especially for pets omg he loves it and drink loads now,its in the front room and is a talking point lol
---
Can I ask which fountain you got? My kittens have started pawing their water bowls splashing the water everywhere until they’re empty! We can’t get them to stop and I’m constantly worried they’re not drinking enough!

Reactions: 4

Jas19

I liked her back in the day too. Had all the books, even perfume (I know, I know!!!)
I used to think she was really lovely looking!
Welcome to the thread hun,it's eye opening....Trust me!!!! X
I think a lot of people did she was popular and very much a product of that time
one thing I still standby she was good looking and she knew how to tap into the celebrity culture and how the media and celebrities realationships was going to change in the 2000s
She done well to get as far as she did
I don’t really like Pete I’ve always thought he was to sweet to be true and it looks like I’ve got a lot of catching up to do then hun I will enjoy the read of this thread 🤍

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Jas19

Can you share the headline you saw? Otherwise I’m going to think you’re KFP plant.
I haven’t got it to share, and sorry it was just something I seen in passing and I am no Katie Price Fangirl don’t get me wrong. I did like here back in the day when she was at the peak and popular in the 2000s, but she’s gone down several wrong paths since then

Reactions: 2