Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
A nice bit of parental alienation there with not letting Dwight see him much or Dwight's mum....she even encouraged Pete to say he wanted to adopt Harvey and used it to wind Dwight up. I know people think he didn't do enough but look what he was up against. If he didn't care at all he wouldn't be asking for updates and paying for his son's care.
The minute someone else was there to play at Harvey's daddy she wasnt interested in DY. The minute the kids dads are not interested in her , she does not want them near the kids. She's wanting the next guy to create her fantasy perfect family.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

helptheaged

VIP Member
So KP denied them being together, just on holiday at the same place
Now they are having therapy
Plus KP said it was short trip for half term
When does she ever tell the truth

• Haha

Twinkletoes95

Does anyone know if Peter Andre would ever have met Jett and Bunny, and when did Peter last see Harvey?

I don't really like PA but I do think he genuinely loved Harvey. It's sad that Harvey has had so many 'father figures' enter and exit his life, KP's fault.
Yes he has, I remember when the kids were first removed from her (2019?) Kieran gave an interview about how him and Peter ensured they were all still seeing each other as they didn't want to keep siblings apart.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe she has been fined, why would she care - she just doesn't pay her debts. Kieran has probably had fines too but will pay as he won't want to go bankrupt like her. Same with any child access agreement in place. She took them so she can call the shots until the courts try and enforce something....which she will ignore again. It will be a game of cat and mouse, possibly for months and months. I hope Kieran is making progress but with someone as sociopathic as her it's going to be a very long process.....unless she gets bored and doesn't want to use the kids anymore.
My guess is she has bombarded SS with allegations about K & M until something stuck enough, getting Kieran arrested was great for her too. She can use that as justification to courts ( if she can be bothered) for denying access. SS have a duty to investigate claims and it can take 6 months easily, she will know from her own run ins with them and I think she wants Kieran to go through the same. It's pure revenge and spite.
Hence why the GFM is so important, there must be a barrage of costs, I imagine every letter will cost £200+ not only for getting the kids back, but for the constant rants she puts up about 2 people under investigation. PA can afford this...

• Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Still laughing about the DVD table, it’s a Skanky classic, absolute 💩 of the highest order.
I was waiting at the supermarket checkout earlier and just burst into laughter thinking about it 😂
The conversation between the idiot couple as well, these are the actual subtitles, it was like watching two toddlers at play….

E9F446CD-CEFE-4689-A839-6D7C59C8D08C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Winepig

VIP Member
RE Amish Sophie & her Fake Life , last September I was upstairs cleaning up & saw somebody taking their kid’s Back To School photos at the end of my drive !!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Ah but its even worse when they stay together even though they hate each other and you are stuck in between all the sniping and bickering. Mine were "together" for 63 years, my father was a total bastard throughout and yet Mother stayed with him - I will never understand why either - he died a couple of months after her, wracked with guilt and full of self-pity because he'd finally realised what an utter shitbag he'd been to both her and us child victims stuck in the centre of a continual war. It was too little too late imo :(
---

The only influence it has had on those children is showing them How Not To Live Your Life but yes she'll be up there crowing how any negligible "Talent" is obviously from Her Alone due to her amazing singing voice and stage presence :ROFLMAO::poop:
So we know she's got some sort of financial deal with online Mirror, to drip feed stories. I do find it odd that when you try & post truthful comments, they get deactivated, yet MoRoN comments don't get taken off & also quite often even if reported BunnyC's comment still don't get removed. I hardly get any of my comments posted. I put this on & it got deactivated, so I've posted it again (still won't get printed). Seem;s the truth hur t & someone is trying to keep the facts under wraps. Here's what I put regarding HER cleaning up MM: WHY was this deactivated - TRUTH ? SHE didn't renovate the property, Channel 4 got builders/decorators in. Plus all the cleaning up (behind the cameras) was done by a girl who's living in & being a general dogs body & some of her 'mates', bunged a bit of cash, but mainly there as grateful 'fans' of KP. & given some freebie barf bombs/perfume & bits of tat. The grounds of the property are disgusting, with raw sewage & rubbish every where. She live's like a sewer rat, filthy.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I saw that post, he offended a lot of people and rightly so, he’s an utter dickhead.
I'm not on any social media so rely on krusties to keep me in the loop, but the tosser tried passing it off as banter which it clearly wasn't it was sink boy being his usual arrogant nasty entitled self because he thinks he's some sort of zlist influencer when in reality he's a piece of shit.

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
Interesting that article saying Peter had to plead with Katie who "wouldn't let him" see Junior and Princess.
How did that turn out then, Katie? Who the fuck did she think she was, "forbidding" the other parent, particularly when he was clearly so much more hands on than she was.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It is true, unfortunately ( if both parents have parental responsibility) Most reasonable human beings just wouldn't do it. One of my cousins had his son kept from him for 8 years. She tried all kinds of things like, telling him to pick up his son, then they wouldn't be there ( she used this as evidence to the court he didn't care about his son saying he missed visits). She told the son his dad didn't care either so that he would say he didn't want to see his dad. At one point she denied the kid was his so he had to start going down the DNA route.....all this stuff needs court and many people can't afford it or can't mentally cope with it.

https://www.separateddads.co.uk/what-happens-if-ex-keeps-children-without-consent.html

View attachment 1973568
Even though its nigh on 40 years ago I did not want my ex having joint custody iof my children because it was going to be used as a weapon to stop me making a new life for Us without him sticking his oar in, dictating where we could go to live etc. Before the Order kicked in he took to turning up at their schools demanding to know things, telling them that he was coming to fetch them then not showing up - all sorts - so in the end I kept note of all this stuff and presented it to the Court after he'd just given them a sob-story and a catalogue of outright lies. Fortunately I had a wonderful SS lady who backed me all the way! It was perhaps his leaving them outside playing on a dangerous road whilst he sat boozing in a pub all afternoon that was the clincher & needless to say that after that performance from him he did not get Joint Custody :)

Likewise skank has proven what she is time & again, she's mentally and morally unfit for purpose therefore she should only be seeing those little ones at a Contact Centre once they're Home With Dad and then she will not be able to hijack them for her own purposes ever again :( I think we all long for the day those little ones return Home again
---
Wonder what the arseholes are doing now.
You can be pretty sure that its nothing the children will enjoy; More shopping buying crap possibly, sitting in a hair or nail bar? Thats about it really

Last edited:
  • Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
If it's true that Jett hasn't been to school since Nov (is this confirmed?) i can't get my head around it. It's bad enough on its own, but given the history of the social services involvement with the family, it should be a major red flag.
I apologise if this has already been sussed: Kipper and Attic-Boy deliberately chose to go away together for his birthday and Valentines day. She used those children as decoy because she needed to get them all in the red-tops to 'prove' what a caring mother she is. It would look a bit odd if IT had gone on a solo trip, hence the kids being there. Lying pair of cunts (not J&B)

• Angry

mrspig99

VIP Member
I was wondering that how is she allowed to have her children out of school and not be fined. Children have missed so much school because of closures and she takes them out for even longer. I really feel for Jett he seems a quiet little boy, I thought it was really lovely that he had Valentino in his life as well, I appreciate he has Junior but he probably doesn’t see him as much. I don‘t understand how and why she can stop Kieran seeing them even at a contact centre, what’s she’s doing is evil. And this holiday she‘s on with them is hardly for little ones. They need stability in their lives, being with other children playing, doing all the things children do, not mixing with coke heads/drunks and forever in nail salons and hairdressers. She’s one selfish bitch.

And all this bollox about she would be at court over the Met issue with Harvey but she’s away. She could have cancelled her millionth holiday this year, or come back early, it’s all BS. The only person she cares about and has ever cared about is herself.
Jett's MH would have been far better supported by him having his normal routine of football practice and matches, play dates with friends, visits with his dad, school etc ( even if he doesn't like it). Instead of which she has him cooped up in the MM while she does seedy OF photo shoots, gets her hair and nails done every other day etc. He is probably spending all his time with his nose glued to an ipad. The only decent thing she has done with him was the ski holiday, but seeing as she had surgery first that was probably only for a day or two. That was the last time he actually looked happy around her, when she posted that photo of him in his ski gear.
---
So she's covered from head to toe in a bee keepers outfit while Harvey is sat there with no shirt on! I hope he didn't get stung.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mintymoo2u

Saw the DM pics and headed straight here :)

What an absolute freak the boobs look awful. Her skin from her armpits is now on her chest due to the weight of the comedy boobs.

Also the cleft palate she is now sporting! Why??

Not attractive in anyone's mind other than hers

• Haha