Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pure genius Pom❤ i remember posting the naked chicken picture and asking you if you could do something with it but the result was pure Rembrandt. Workmates totally peed themselves laughing at them, a few workmates printed some off at work to show their wives. Once again thank you the pictures make the nightshifts go a lot quicker. 😘❤
Thank you very much Stan 😀💖💕🥰🤗😘 xx. I'm so glad you asked on making the naked chicken pic, I remember trying hard not to laugh making it, it's another favourite of mine along side Big bum Cole I put on earlier and the turkey teef Cole and Sid pics. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed printing them off and making your workmates laugh, that's a big compliment, glad to hear it helped on your nightshifts 😀❤❤💗🥰😘 xxx.

A collection of pics tonight from my Pom archives 😘 x...

Resizer_16196314975240.jpg

Resizer_16214685146520.jpg

Resizer_16194859417371.jpg

Resizer_16197375626560.jpg

Resizer_16214693952040.jpg

Resizer_16222038025190.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
The only stupid people are her fans who believe anything she says.

This is real bullshit.
those poor kids in that photo in the "sun", poor bunny looks dreadful and frightened,wearing false painted nails and looking unkept and poor jett hasnt even been checked before they left the house(or wherever their staying),he looks like hes wearing one black, striped shoe and one grey, striped shoe, if she couldnt bother to pick up on that,you just know they never had a wash or cleaned their teeth.! take note ss , all this neglect adds up to what a shit mother she is.

• Angry
  • Sad

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Trouble is that it does seriously look as if the decision has been made that she can indeed do, and say as she pleases with no consequences for her whatsover, irrespective of the harm being done to others including the children.
The red top rags, news, magazines and tv all seem complicit in the rehabilitation of Skanky's reputation regardless of the truth.
I fully expect the delayed BH to be another whitewash along the lines of, we tried but there isn't any money or any chance of repayments so best to give her a full discharge and allow her to get on with looking after both hers, and her children's MH.
I know this isn't the scenario that people want to see and those affected financially and mentally are going to be let down but it seems in this fucked up country the innocent victims of pigs like Skanky somehow deserve all they get by doing their best to live decent, honest lives by the laws of the land that others are allowed to ignore.
Even the scum are now printing the lies about being on holiday with J & B in Thailand whilst single and coincidentally bumping into Sink Boy who's there at the same time!
It really gets to me that she gets away with everything.
Why does nobody in the media ask about the mental health of all the people she has bullied, trolled, owes money too. Also Keiron and Michelle’s mental health with everything SHE has put them through. Everything these days is all geared up to protect the perpetrator, and sod the innocent parties. This Country is so fucked up. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Noms

The minute someone else was there to play at Harvey's daddy she wasnt interested in DY. The minute the kids dads are not interested in her , she does not want them near the kids. She's wanting the next guy to create her fantasy perfect family.
I don't post but lurk I knew the person who used to pick up DY every weekend trying to see Harvey she wouldn't let him then I was friends with Scott Sullivan mum and aunt she was awful to them as well I live near she is a C t

• Wow
  • Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Latest

Well Cuntboy, Cunty has already treated you like a mug & you keep going with it. You're going to end up like the rest of the poor bastards that dipped their wick in it's rancid hole.
However, the others are half decent fellas & can be forgiven for their extremely poor judgement where Cunty is concerned.
You, though deserve every piece of shite & misery that she's gonna chuck at you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She did try to start slating Boyson, but he put an Instagram video stating he would tell all the shit he knew about her if she carried on trying to slag him off in the press. She shut up immediately, it’s a shame Boyson doesn’t seem to have any morals he clearly has enough dirt on the bitch and yet he does nothing. I have always lived by the saying bad things happen when good men stand by idly watching, but I don’t think anyone who simply watches can ever be a good man that goes for Kris Boyson too. He saw what she was like and what she could do, so he walked away. If he was really a good man he would have done something about her behaviour instead of leaving innocent, vulnerable children at her mercy. He could have helped the dads get them away from her, but no he looked after himself. He’s as despicable as her in my book, Sink Boy too.
Agree. When she smashed up the pink car off her face, which she was clearly driving. She threw up & had no knickers on, but they said some ‘mysterious’ person was driving, who disappeared & who they wouldn’t name! That was when he went down in my estimation. He was another enabler. Even though we saw he had to sit there with AFP signing a NDA, he would have been well able to assist police & NDA would have been irrelevant. But he chose to help her. Disgraceful. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Bearing in mind too that this was AFTER C4 had sent in a cleaning crew before they could even start filming!
---

Can someone please post a screenshot of this DVD table? I want to see what it looks like and I can't watch the show as not in the UK.
My pleasure, I’m still laughing about it, it’s so unbelievably shit, a 5yo’s creation, she just struck them down including the inlays, the whole table top is uneven 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 Still Skank said it was so cool and she was really proud of it, Crawl added she’d get £300 if she wanted to sell it 😁

64CC427A-1A5F-4156-A46B-975E0FBB4A64.jpeg
6462B821-B695-489E-A434-40CB0BA4AA97.jpeg
C33CA6FB-39FE-48CC-93DE-D18944081DF4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
Which contradicts what Skank said in her statement that Kieran could still have access at 'allocated times'. If this is all a genuine 'legal' arrangement as Skank implied and it was M who was the danger in the Hayler household, then there's no reason why Kieran and his mum aren't seeing the kids....apart from a spiteful vindictive parent alienating her kids.

View attachment 1973597
Kieran has seen Bunny a couple of times, unsure about Jett (That's all I can say about the situation)

• Heart
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I have not watched or entertained at all this latest MM programme. How the hell this woman gets the funding to do up this house from a TV company, whilst in the middle of a bankruptcy case, is something I do not understand.
If I was a bankrupt and I'd let my house go to rack and ruin, I'd have to hand back the keys to the mortgage lender and then they'd sell it for what they could get for it, to offset the mortgage.
This cunt, however, gets to stop there and gets TV programmes made. 🤷🤷🤷

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Jwren

VIP Member
How in the world has she got the children with her history, it beggars belief.
I know there was an issue back at home with Kieran and Michelle, I appreciate I don’t know the whole story but really being with a mother who has put them in a car without a seatbelt, driven drunk/drugged without a licence or insurance, has no consideration for others, or the law, hasn’t a clue about parenting and a child’s needs, uses her children when it suits her and she’s really a better/safer place for these little ones.
How in gods name is that okay.
If you really love your children and the other parent is a decent parent (no matter your feelings towards them) you don’t stop your children seeing them out of spite and if KP has done that to Kieran she is a 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Is this the person who had the laptop in that photo from a couple of days ago with her Rymi and someone else?

View attachment 1976690

Her ratty extensions are on display again, too close to the top of her head and front of hair-line.

View attachment 1976692
I wonder if he's a bit embarrassed to be talking to someone whose got a bigger chest than him....
1676991453130.png

Photographer: "Okay, Batnan, breathe in.... breathe in a bit more... bit more... bit more... bit more... bit more... "
1676991366393.png

• Haha
  • Sick

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
This made me laugh about us Krusties! So accurate, she would make the Pope swear!

Screenshot_20230221-024302_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It shows she's always done it, starting with Harvey and Dwight, then using Harvey against Pete and P&J. Now it's J &B

That bit in Dwight's book where he says she is controlling and likes her men to just roll over. It hasn't changed.
It can't be that long now until we're due another meltdown or drunk driving episode, everytime she bleats on about feeling new, or having a comeback, a few months later she's off the rails again because she thinks she can get away with it. There's no way she can continue pretending to be a hands-on parent without some sort of incident soon.
Also interesting that Dwight even said she lives in untidy mess. That's never changed either. Live's worse than a pig. No wonder accidents happen to animals & children. Inside & outside her houses are squalor. Worse than trailer trash. That's why it's a full time job for live in house keepers to keep clean & paid probably less than minimum wage, for the privilege of working for her & having a room in her disgusting homes. Surprised none of those that have had the misfortune to work for her, haven't joined us lovely Tattlers, to give an insight into how she really lives & how they were treated by her!

• Angry

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Latest
HaHa they aren’t going to ’Couples Therapy’, it’s a business relationship, no one other than a few thick-headed fans believe otherwise or even care about their dumb relationship. Kinda funny they think they still can play this game, the game is over, you both hate each other and you are not a family Sink-Boy, far from it. You have no paternal instincts, I genuinely believe J is actually afraid of you as you are a nasty piece of work. Hopefully they will be returned to where they belong soon, that is deffo not with you.

Yeah you are also a mug Sink-Boy, you value your Blue Tick zeleb status so much she can do what she likes to you, you ain’t going anywhere until she finds a new gullible egg, which she is failing to do as she now looks like a monster, with the personality of a drain, so I guess you may stick around as she needs a lackey to do her bidding and you fit that bill perfectly….you won’t leave. You only go when she decides. It’s all so pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Article on my news feed milking how the other kids are upset about H and how J & P have been asked about it by their school chums also names the officers :unsure:
Katie Price’s children 'in tears' after Met Police ‘share inappropriate images’ of Harvey (msn.com)
View attachment 1972482
8 officers and 5 out of the 8 have already left, perhaps they should see their doctors and blame it on their mental health due to the presures of their job, shes not the only one who can play the MH card. im not trying to down play it, what they did was not right, but when you have a job, that deals with death,injury , criminal and have to deal with some terrible and often violent things,sometimes humour is the only thing that helps you cope, even if its bad humor.

• Heart
  • Sad

DC16

VIP Member
that is why they went business class,so she can say its work, not a holiday and i was thinking,maybe SB fell out with slymi because SB insulted that ladyboybird, since slymi's mom lives there and got them staying there,it may have upset and disrespected the nationals that know them,causing backlash for slymi and his mother.
But she’s confirmed it is a holiday with her kids…👍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40