Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for all the pictures of KP doing all the kid friendly things
Or has she spent the last few days with a bag of bikinis doing beach pictures ready for papers
And is now ready for surgery
---
Or has she spent the last few days with a bag of bikinis doing beach pictures ready for papers
It is strange that KP seems to be denying that CW is with them what is she trying to hide

• Haha
Reactions: 29
---

It is strange that KP seems to be denying that CW is with them what is she trying to hide
Maybe SB doesn't want to be pictured with KP :ROFLMAO: but it is so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
PA's wife, beautiful, young, clever and a natural mother, all the things his ex ain't. That relationship they have has to grind her gears, look what she's got? Crawl and that weird looking fucker who seems to spend his dodgy life in Thailand.
And a doctor, so doing something very valuable with her life!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Checking out the Gruesome Twosomes IGs over my Breckie this morning, and see Errand-Boy is having a great time on his hols advertising those meals he prob doesn’t eat, oh this holiday just keeps giving, what fun they are having. Skank was also posting ads on her stories overnight 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s not a Pete and Emily holiday is it 😂

A twit speaks…

AC41C428-1E4A-4C42-ADCA-2C89DF487D1B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She's pissed a few people off posting this. With comments such as 'pot calling the kettle black'. Who is actually in charge of her Facebook account? I'm pretty sure it's not her. View attachment 1966163
That is flipping hilarious!, people are most disgusted with it, probably it's "assistant", bet they will get the sack lol

Oh I know, she will say she's been "hacked":censored::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Checking out the Gruesome Twosomes IGs over my Breckie this morning, and see Errand-Boy is having a great time on his hols advertising those meals he prob doesn’t eat, oh this holiday just keeps giving, what fun they are having. Skank was also posting ads on her stories overnight 🤦🏽‍♀️

A twit speaks…

View attachment 1966191
MM kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
---

Isn’t it almost time for them to come back? Is half term over today?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

A twit speaks…

View attachment 1966191
Yeah that looks GAG alright SB :sick: Nice of him to wear the appropriate sweatshirt for the photos :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand this Thai holiday with her younger kids. Wouldn’t Kieran have to agree to her taking his kids out of the country ? Knowing what she does on her previous trips, the kids are unlikely to have a fun time being dragged round as photo props while she gets more tattoos, cosmetic enhancements or her sexy photoshoots. It is not a family holiday with the kids enjoyment put first. Also the concerning bit is we all know SB is there, the kids were traumatised after “Slapgate”, the case was only dropped as she wouldn’t cooperate, doesn’t mean he is innocent. Kieran knows what went down. Who would want their child anywhere near a man with such a temper & if it kicks off again your children are thousands of miles away. From accounts they fight & argue a lot especially on holiday & she certainly seems to drink a lot especially on holiday… even sober she’s not very responsible but after a few cocktails by the pool who would trust her to look after a child with dangers such as the swimming pool ?
All seems very odd! Though I do feel she’s competing with Peter, with hey look at me I’m having the perfect holiday with my younger kids !

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Maybe SB doesn't want to be pictured with KP :ROFLMAO: but it is so weird.
I could be wrong, but I think Crawl may not be allowed near the kids & in her idiotic mind, she thinks IF she isn't pictured with him, she can say he wasn't on holiday with her! It was just coincidental that they were on same flight & going to the same resorts 😮 . However, we saw Bunny in background of one picture of him & we know he's there with her & the Slimy bloke. She's such a CON artist, I think she thinks she's being 'clever'. I'm clutching at straws for any other explanation as it's just so weird. OH how I wish she had taken those kids illegally & was arrested on return to UK. I live in false hope🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 50
They’re away for 3 weeks apparently
Not very responsible taking the kids out of school for such an extended time. Selfish b*tch, obviously doesn’t give a f*ck to her kids education. Still don’t understand how Kieran would agree to the holiday & now kids missing school ? She is not putting the kids interests first, how anyone thinks she’s a great mum, like really ? Kids will be bored out of their minds for 3 weeks there, can’t see her making sandcastles on the beach or making an effort to make it fun for them. They will be missing their dad too, I just think that’s awful to take kids that young away for such a long time.
Social services must be involved with her, I doubt they would be supportive of an extended holiday keeping the kids off school. Easter isn’t too far away she could have had her break then ? I would expect the school will be reporting this too, schools now post covid are getting a lot stricter about pupil absences.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Where is our Foxy?
---
Not very responsible taking the kids out of school for such an extended time. Selfish b*tch, obviously doesn’t give a f*ck to her kids education. Still don’t understand how Kieran would agree to the holiday & now kids missing school ? She is not putting the kids interests first, how anyone thinks she’s a great mum, like really ? Kids will be bored out of their minds for 3 weeks there, can’t see her making sandcastles on the beach or making an effort to make it fun for them.
Social services must be involved with her, I doubt they would be supportive of an extended holiday keeping the kids off school. Easter isn’t too far away she could have had her break then ?
I Don’t think he has agreed to their holiday she is sticking her two fingers up at him saying duck you I will do what I want.He obviously can’t say anything I think SS are aware etc.She couldn’t give a duck about schooling,she was a shite pupil when she was at school so doesn’t bother about their education.I’m sure there is stuff going on that we don’t know about.

Reactions: 33
Oh dearie me, there is another tasteless post on it's FB..

cher.JPG

Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

Are you serious???? You're the pin up of plastic

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Erm Yeah shame on you Katie Price for this one

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

You’ve Plenty of room to talk Katie plenty

Has anyone not considered she might have been hacked?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I could be wrong, but I think Crawl may not be allowed near the kids & in her idiotic mind, she thinks IF she isn't pictured with him, she can say he wasn't on holiday with her! It was just coincidental that they were on same flight & going to the same resorts 😮 . However, we saw Bunny in background of one picture of him & we know he's there with her & the Slimy bloke. She's such a CON artist, I think she thinks she's being 'clever'. I'm clutching at straws for any other explanation as it's just so weird. OH how I wish she had taken those kids illegally & was arrested on return to UK. I live in false hope🙏
Honestly Willow this trip is bizarre. Usually in my warped way I love their trips abroad, they often look like they are having the worst of times, he usually looks miserable in photos of the two of them together, she’s regularly laid up for a few days having surgery, we get the horrible yet comical beach photos, and if we’re lucky photos like that poncho rain Mac, laughs keep coming as a rule.

This trip though they are just both hanging around with Slimi, pretending they are apart, going out of their way to avoid photos together, her making out she’s just there with the kids, whilst posting pics at the same places or separately with Slimi 🤷🏽‍♀️ As we all are saying what are they actually doing all this for, they even slipped up showing Bunny in a reflection opposite Errand-Boy, she can’t keep denying he’s not there with her, he even posted his boarding pass, what is her end-game 🤷🏽‍♀️

Whatever she is up to she does things for reasons, she’s up to something, but I’m just hoping they aren’t going for 3 weeks and those poor children are home next week, we know J is out of school but how can she do this with B as well, you can’t just decide when your kids do and don’t go to school

Anyway Kieron if you need receipts that the vile Sink-Boy is with her, we have them, anyone know if he has seen these shots below ? May help his case if anything is in place to prohibit SB being with her, and we can see otherwise from these he’s there.

Receipts we have so far 😁

8C78FE11-4585-434E-82C4-BB9DEB50A332.jpeg

217E71D3-4E9D-4162-8C04-CB0C193B72A3.jpeg

EA24C716-3A6E-4166-9E9A-366B26E95C8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

A twit speaks…

View attachment 1966191
Hilarious, he holds up a ready made meal & tells us he lost bit weight looking at it. I could hold up a huge bar of chocolate or bag of crisps & say the same !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dearie me, there is another tasteless post on it's FB..

View attachment 1966226
Some comments..

Are you high? You literally fight rights on cyber-bullying & someone making fun of lovely Harvey. This is just wrong!!! NOT FUNNY!

Are you serious???? You're the pin up of plastic

This is funny. You guys think this site is really operated and run by Katie Price.

The only way you can obtain a blue tick is if the account has been authenticated.
Therefore if she is not posting this then someone on her team is and either way it’s a disgrace.

Oh wow katie, you don’t like people calling you out for not looking yourself but you like to do it to others you bully.

Erm Yeah shame on you Katie Price for this one

Wow. Given you have a child living with disability, this is even more disgusting. You're also a giant hypocrite. You used to be entertaining. Now you're just pathetic. Get help.

You’ve Plenty of room to talk Katie plenty

Has anyone not considered she might have been hacked?
That last Quote! erm how many times have we seen this?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.