Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She's pissed a few people off posting this. With comments such as 'pot calling the kettle black'. Who is actually in charge of her Facebook account? I'm pretty sure it's not her.
Screenshot_20230217_064024_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
The daft bint trying to cover her own arse she’s convincing no one ,mutual friends and they happened to be in the same place at the same time in the same fecking room she needs to give her head a shake,and she still can’t stop the shit throwing 😡😡
OMG who believes that shit. She must think everyone is as simple as her. It's just incredulous! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 39

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
What an absolute pair of skip rats…neither of them is fit enough to be in charge of a carrier bag, never mind two young children. Gross.

• Sad

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
I'm coming off for a break, she's doing my head in getting away with everything and what she's doing with the two kids is not on, I'm gonna concentrate on life without winding myself up over that oxygen thief.

• Heart
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Can anybody please remind me when the Post Bok was damaged then stolen please? (It'll take me forever to trawl through the wiki pages!}
The post bock and parcel bin were targeted by the Mexican post bock crime syndicate on 26th October 2022 at 9:47am. 😎
The police did a search and found the distressed post bock in bushes after having been viciously assaulted by 6 gun welding South Africans. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow

Stan Butler

VIP Member
There could be a meltdown moment and a social media rant on its way from skank tonight, can imagine skank and sink boy already arguing because of not celebrating sink boys birthday or valentine's day because he wanted to grab the spotlight and get his mug in the press and after Pete's post can now imagine skank having a pop at sink boy for not having a job and how skank pays for everything because he's not the famous love island millionaire luxury car dealer he said he was. popcorn is on standby. 🤣

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
A source just told me Gemma Collins just bought 1000 of sink boys microwave puke meals when she heard you could lose 7 kilos in just 5 weeks eating them. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow

Emlou80

She's giving me the rage, too. I'm trying to bring a bit of humour but really all I want to do is put her nipples back on with a staple gun.
snap. I’m a bit tipsy and making incoherent jokey posts because my way of dealing with feeling low is to try and make at least one person not feel how I do. I’m not even involved like our amazing @DC16 or @Cloud ChaserT but cunt face and the repercussions of her actions on others keeps me awake some nights. I won’t say why primarily this is but It’s more a justification as to why I don’t comment on the disturbing or more serious comments. All of you krusties are awesome in your own ways and despite our frustrations, anger and disbelief at not yet seeing her get justice, the love and support for each other, combined with the humour in times of despair has been my saviour. Love you twisted bunch x

• Heart
she gets away with everything so thought the holiday would not be a problem
sounds like carl is not supposed to be around J & B again
i think she is a little spooked It's come out,oh good

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
No deleted, she knows she has fucked up ... lets see what the next instalment to her lies is ... hope KH uses it against her ... if that nasty bastard is not allowed to be near the kids, she has just handed him clear evidence, that he is there NEAR THE CHILDREN ... whooooo hooooo doncha jus love it pwiccceee ( thick twat ) :rolleyes:
Oh I hope she is shitting herself somewhere right now and he gets those kids back asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
So we'll presume she didn't know those photos were being taken then, & has now gone into a tailspin trying to cover herself as there must be some consequences due for him being there?

Absolutely nobody is going to believe it's a coincidence. The audacity of her! 🤬

What a shame that her lies have finally caught up with her, I damn well hope!
This is what I thought but then I’m thinking no one gives a fuck about the talentless, ugly, lump of cancer so what paps are following it around deep in Thailand? Unless Kieran or someone has paid a photographer to get evidence of the pair of them together around the poor kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ If not then it’s only her that’s leaked these photos to get in the press so she can earn a couple of quid. So her insta rant makes 0 sense. Boring cunt. It doesn’t look beautiful and no one is envious of it. Maybe evil genius Cole has done it dirty. He’s obviously not with it for love.

I wish it would just fuck off permanently and the kids all lived happily ever after without it around ruining them. It’s a fucking parasite. I don’t even find it funny or amusing these days tbh just loathe it. It represents everything bad in this world for me so I stick around to see it get its comeuppance. We all like to believe that good triumphs evil in the end don’t we 😩

• Heart
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Are they just clipons,I don’t understand hair jobbies.
It looks like they are plaited-in Dolly so not just clips - the weight of that nylon will drag the girl's own hair out of her scalp so she'd have huge bald patches like skank. A Real Mini-Me then with huge bald spots all over her head

• Angry
  • Sad
2 people being investigated one being Michelle I bet the others cole and that’s why she’s saying he isn’t with her oh your honour it was pure coincidence we were in the same place arriving on the same same day, on the same flight and travelling back on the same day and what was even more strange we got booked into the same accommodation but we were absolutely not together, she’s a fucking disgrace using mental health as a tag line she knows that if people question it it’s frowned upon so she knows it’s her get out clause, she couldn’t care less about those kids as long as she’s got one over their dad, she’s trying to put Michelle In The same boat as Carl because Carl was stopped from being around them then the case dropped and by doing this she’s going to say well if Cole can’t then I’m saying Michelle can’t because she knows her case will be dropped but it means K can’t say I don’t want cole around the kids without it being said back,she’s pure evil.
I think the other person is deffo Kieran. She accused him of 'innapropriate messages to a minor' and had him arrested for stalking in December.
I'd like to think this means the investigation is moving on and Kieran will be cleared. She does seem to try and run away when things are not going how she wants.

• Sad

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
That phone will need to be surgically removed from her. Just remember everyone, we are decent people on here. We have good lives. She doesn't. She's hated by the general public, only has her Borstal Bill's for support, don't think that's as many as we think, just the usual knobs & huns on it's insta. All thick as shit, with low standards & morals.
We can take comfort that she'll never, ever be as famous as she once was. She ruined this all by herself.

• Heart
  • Haha