Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
So she was so upset in November about some video doing the circulation that she cut short her Thai holiday, but won’t cut short her 3 week holiday and return her kids to school on the correct day, or attend a court case which involves number 1 money making son. Surely if you are a prolific “anti trolling campaigner” (which she obviously isn’t, due to her own bullying of many others), this would come first, yes?🤷🏻‍♀️

Well, we all know Katie regards holidays and spending money on herself top priority, not even her mum seems to be high on her list, at a critical time of her life. The sooner those kids are back with Kieran the better.

That Facebook post about Madonna, the comments are not in her favour either. 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
What the cops did was bad but worth remembering it's a PRIVATE whatsapp group. What KP has done herself regarding her exploitation of Harvey is far worse and has caused genuine harm. Videos of Harvey being coached into swearing at the media, flogging crap, nightclub appearances, feeding him shit which could give him a heart attack and doesn't help with his diabetes, etc etc etc

• Heart
  • Angry

Tanley

VIP Member
I didn’t get a screen shot, but I noticed Michelle has liked Peter’s latest post from Dubai. I hope this means the two couples are in contact, and that Pete is being supportive to Kieran against KP. It always sounds like KH was a good stepdad to J and P. Plus he is the dad of two of their siblings. So it would be nice to think there is still a friendly relationship there.

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I've actually had it up to here of her using the mental health card as an excuse for everything. This time involving the kids, saying she needs to take them the other side of the world for their mental health, hence excusing money spent on travelling and term time missed. I have mental health problems myself and members of my family even worse ones, can't stand people who use MH to excuse bad behaviour!

• Angry
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Ahhhh Soph, where you proud last night when you were made to take down Lady Muck’s rant quick smart? How do you live with yourself supporting her constant lies and atrocious behaviour towards everyone, that includes her innocent children she is using in this vendetta. Give your head a serious wobble and stop enabling her, but then again you put up with Harry cheating on you, him enjoying ❄ With her and no doubt revel in the money and publicity you get. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Errr, she can attend court for that (if she was there), but not her own bankruptcy hearing. #makeitmakesense
Seems she's quick enough to shame Police, Kieran, exes, anyone challenging her. Was it hand delivered because there's no post bock? Must be someone at the house then, to take the letter. If I was police, I would be on a mission to bring her down. Funny how she can post a copy of this letter. What about all the letters she's received over years from creditors, debt collectors etc etc. Love to see them.

• Heart
  • Haha
I've actually had it up to here of her using the mental health card as an excuse for everything. This time involving the kids, saying she needs to take them the other side of the world for their mental health, hence excusing money spent on travelling and term time missed. I have mental health problems myself and members of my family even worse ones, can't stand people who use MH to excuse bad behaviour!
It's like Munchausen's. She's projecting mental health issues on the kids now.....but she's the one that will be damaging them by accusing their dad of sex offences and abuse in his home and keeping them off school.

• Angry
  • Sad

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Just looked at the program guide and skanks MM is on 10pm C4 and C4+1 at 11pm then on again at 12:10am on 4seven who's going to watch that cunt 3 times in the same night,, nothing like flogging a dead horse and trying to justify giving this piece of shit a platform by trying to boost the ratings.

• Haha
  • Wow

VIP Member
What the fuck has the children's mental health got to do with the holiday??
I bet they want to be home with their Father.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

DC16

VIP Member
I cannot wait for all the pictures of KP doing all the kid friendly things
Or has she spent the last few days with a bag of bikinis doing beach pictures ready for papers
And is now ready for surgery
---

It is strange that KP seems to be denying that CW is with them what is she trying to hide
Maybe SB doesn't want to be pictured with KP :ROFLMAO: but it is so weird.

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I can imagine since Pete posted those pictures skanks been on her phone constantly checking his social media and messaging Princess to find out what Pete and Emily are doing or planning. Skank will be full of jealousy and rage at the happy family posts and pictures of Pete and Emily loved up, skank will be sat full of sniff and vodka looking across the hotel room at sink boy with utter contempt at what she's stuck with a sink wanking deck splashing bullying woman beating ugly angry manchild with no money, no job and no prospects of any kind of zlist career,, let's hope Pete does the decent thing and gives us updates and loved up posts with loads of pictures every hour of the day just to wind the skanky ugly cunt up. 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

Bb12

Taken kids away for their mental health
Fuck off!!
that holiday looks as much fun as having toenails pulled
And of course she’s with Carl
How stupid does she think people are 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
I’m a bit offended that she thinks the general public are as thick as her and will believe this denial.
Actually admire King of the Sinks a bit for showing the “stray dog” in a room that the kids are blatantly staying in. He’s gone a bit rouge
Same here, she treats everyone with the same contempt, hopefully whoever is investigating dosent fall for this lyin crap ... Im sure the reason for this fake split, is so she could get the children back with her ` fantasist lies ` and that carol shouldnt be near the kids until the investigation is over .... she is deflecting as she always does ... ` just friends BOLLOCKS `... what a horrible way to live life, scheming, manipulating ... LYING ... if they had broken up, she`s predictable, and would never have stayed calm and quiet ... she slipped up allowing these pics to be taken, and posted in the scum, and is now trying to cover her arse .... hopefully it all backfires BIG TIME on her return ... sadly all a big GAME for her .. nasty person, both a match made in hell ... they deserve each other :mad: :mad:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ohhh My Facccking Gaaaaaaawd. She is so delusional. Carl is LITERALLY next to you. Your suitcase with that rainbow bag was LITERALLY
in Carls insta story with the 'stray dog' last night, as were Bunny's shoes, so you are in the same room! This is mind twistingly mental!!!

I think her admission '2 people are being investigated' hints at M&K but I bet she has taken the kids away to obstruct what is actually being looked into'. What a better way to get to the truth than don't let the authorities near your kids.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 20.10.29.png
rainbow 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Any MH problems they have have been caused by that bitch 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 43