Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ecosse

VIP Member
And as for "Junior couldn't be here!" Too damn right - he hasn't set foot in her house in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Supercatmummy

Chatty Member
The daft bint trying to cover her own arse she’s convincing no one ,mutual friends and they happened to be in the same place at the same time in the same fecking room she needs to give her head a shake,and she still can’t stop the shit throwing 😡😡
Absolute load of bollocks spitting feathers here. Kids would sooner Disneyland. Twisted sick parasite of oxygen.

• Angry
That latest post! Urgh, she makes me fucking murderous! She brings out the Glaswegian in me. I just want to repeatedly headbutt her until I need a dirty great big head bandage like Rab C Nesbitt.

rab_c_nesbitt_white.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way that SB could fancy that! I know he is a complete twat but he is also a red blooded male. She is repulsive, there is not a single thing about her that is remotely attractive! I would be embarrassed to be seen with her and those comedy norks. Wtf is he up to? She cheated on him ffs! He could have got away but he took her back! I just cannot understand him at all! Someone make it make sense 🤯
Speaking as one of the few men here, she is totally repulsive, she always looks dirty and those bolt on tit's ewww.

• Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
How come it took 3 weeks to be hand delivered?
Because as it said on its Nigel Farage interview there are 3 houses in its vicinity with no post code/the same postcode and the poor police courier got confused and couldn't find the right post bock. Or maybe the police courier was taken hostage by Mexican/Sarf Afriken bandits and held for 3 weeks.
Remember...there are always reasons for reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 36

mrspig99

VIP Member
Ohhh My Facccking Gaaaaaaawd. She is so delusional. Carl is LITERALLY next to you. Your suitcase with that rainbow bag was LITERALLY
in Carls insta story with the 'stray dog' last night, as were Bunny's shoes, so you are in the same room! This is mind twistingly mental!!!

I think her admission '2 people are being investigated' hints at M&K but I bet she has taken the kids away to obstruct what is actually being looked into'. What a better way to get to the truth than don't let the authorities near your kids.

View attachment 1970271 View attachment 1970288
It's hilarious that she thinks people will still buy her BS story about not being there with him! Don't forget too the reflection of Bunny in the limo window photo of SB.

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Taken kids away for their mental health
Fuck off!!
that holiday looks as much fun as having toenails pulled
And of course she’s with Carl
How stupid does she think people are 😂
She could have booked a log cabin somewhere in the UK and they could have had a lovely private time decompressing without cameras everywhere. They could have spent their days exploring the forest, looking for wildlife, you know like she pretended to do once…… Now that would have been a holiday beneficial for the kids MH but no they are dragged to Thailand and paraded around the streets doing exactly the same shit she makes them do every week back home. I know we laugh and joke but it’s painfully sad what she sees as appropriate for them.

• Sad

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way that SB could fancy that! I know he is a complete twat but he is also a red blooded male. She is repulsive, there is not a single thing about her that is remotely attractive! I would be embarrassed to be seen with her and those comedy norks. Wtf is he up to? She cheated on him ffs! He could have got away but he took her back! I just cannot understand him at all! Someone make it make sense 🤯

• Angry
  • Heart

Webster1357

VIP Member
I need a Fuck Off emoji for her statement here. Thick bitch.
We just happened to be in the same place at the same time??
Of course you did. And the band played “Believe it if you like”.
It just beggars belief. They are both out there, total coincidence, they are not there together. But, they have literally been photographed together. We don’t need to look for clues, they are literally in the same photo as each other because they are together. And even though she knows we’ve all seen that, she is denying they are out there together.

My head hurts

• Haha

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Why is it all about how they look. It’s really sad. We live in a dreadful world, that’s all about looks, and you must be beautiful. ( and filtered to fuck)
I always told my kids they were gorgeous as they are. Naturally, no enhancements or stupid lips needed. Thank goodness they haven’t entertained any of that, and are happy being natural. Why follow the herd, be who You are.

• Heart

Trafalgar

VIP Member
I think its Slimi taking the pictures. That's what normally happens with Backgrid. Either Cole or Slimi takes the pictures, edits them and they get sent to Backgrid to be sold with her getting a cut of the money. They aren't paps in the normal sense. Still loving that someone has fucked up and outed her though, she seems to be the only one that doesn't know they are together.

• Haha
bri
Right so skank needing £££'s and some publicity stages some pictures of herself and the kids out shopping, without checking the pictures skank tells backgrid (probably slymi Rymi) to flog them to the highest bidder (not realising there's a picture of sink boy in one) the scum then prints and the shit hits the fan because skanks played the single mummy card since before Christmas in TV interviews and stories in the tabroids and used the single status to get custody of the kids, avoid the BH, garner sympathy from fans she's probably also lied to her family, social services and Kieran regarding sink boy not being around the kids. Hope this one picture brings a world of consequences down on skank this one stupid photo could actually be the thing that brings her down. The noticeable thing aswell sink boy has deleted his picture of him and slymi rymi and unfollowed each other 🤣
brilliant work stan
this has deffo put a squib on their holiday all self inflicted
good to see this thread has the originals they both deleted

• Heart
Absolute load of bollocks spitting feathers here. Kids would sooner Disneyland. Twisted sick parasite of oxygen.
Disneyland Paris would have bee. Perfect and they would have loved it. It wasn’t a “ quick getaway” she put paid to that when she divulged the police letter dated Jan. So must have been planned or booked before then or she would be attending court in support of Harvey and the other victims. She is such a fucking liar

• Angry
What the cops did was bad but worth remembering it's a PRIVATE whatsapp group. What KP has done herself regarding her exploitation of Harvey is far worse and has caused genuine harm. Videos of Harvey being coached into swearing at the media, flogging crap, nightclub appearances etc etc etc
I see she's still away on the 20th when the trial is, so definitely not coming back in time for the kids to go back to school. DC was right, she's gone for 3 weeks.

• Angry
  • Wow

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
You took the words right out of my mouth Rosie!!
😊 I'm just getting sick of these 🐒🪽 appearing and insulting our intelligence.
i mean, we didn't just wake up one day and decided to start hating skanky because we were bored. We are decent people who are sick of watching her get away with so much.
You can tell I'm at my wits end 🤣 (like many others)
---
I wonder who is looking after the kids whilst she’s is “working” with the slimey one??
She can't even decide if it's work or a holiday. She changes it depending on the latest court case!

• Heart