Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said there were 2 stories due to break on it over the past couple of weeks.

Would this be one of them?

Reactions: 10
remind you of anyone

It will still turn this to its own advantage, you know "Dem barstids orlways cuvver upp fer demselves an' dere ownn an' dass wye 'Arv wownt get Justiss eeva............................."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just bleeping can't with it all 😡 I am beyond rage 😡 how can that bleeping piece of scum call for consequences more serious than losing their jobs? When has that cunting bleeping trolling criminal whorebag faced any consequences for anything?? And the absolute bollocks about the other 4 kids "my family"...oh do just duck off. I wouldn't think the others give a shiny tit about it. And "your family"....the kids that haven't lived with you for years because you're a bleep? The youngest 2 only with you now because you're a lying sIag who has reported lie after lie & you've basically kidnapped them. They look like they don't want to be anywhere near you!!

And you're soooooo bothered about the case & Harvey that you've fucked off to Thailand? So bothered about Harvey that you fucked off & left him the day after he came out of hospital so you could go on holiday? And let's not forget how much you love your dying mum...yup, soooooo much that you fucked off to Thailand when she was having a bleeping lung transplant. And again now while she's back in hospital!!

You can shove your brilliant mum, brilliant daughter act right up your bleeping fat arse. You are fooling literally no one at this point. Pretty much the whole country is sick to death of you & your constant lies. You are hated. Read all the comments on the media articles.... really not many in your favour are there? So while you've earned a few quid & a headline from more lies, just remember you ARE hated, detested, despised by many many people.

Take away the filters & you're a butchered, fucked up mess. Wonky tits, no nipples, scars all over, 4 eyebrows pulled so high from failed facelifts, joke shop turkey teef, nose sliding off your face, lips cut & fillered so much they're sliding off your face in the opposite direction of your nose, a fabulous moustache, lumps all over your face, basically bald from bleeping up your own hair, tit wigs, tit extensions, wrinkled saggy knees, square body, nasty tattoos, chavvy, scummy, dirty, grubby, classless, bitter, twisted, jealous, revenge filled, poisonous, ugly, rotten to the core, lying old sIag.

I actually feel a bit better now I've got that out 😁
Got it in one. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whilst we all flip between hating her & laughing at her stupid "I'm single" post, let's take a moment to appreciate her true, natural beauty. Stunning, just absolutely stunning 😁 I mean, wow, just wow 😳 lumps, bumps, wrinkles, scars galore. And her nose, what's happening with it 🤷 it's getting more bulbous by the day & sliding off her face 🥴 Genuine question, is it surgery related, beauty procedure related, drugs related or a combination?
Its actually due to the sheer septic, rancidity of It seeping through :) Its the Face She Deserves
---
Princess commented 'i love you' on KP post.
Princess love, that sentiment is wasted on that scabby old trollop

Reactions: 17
They look sad and not well dressed either even for hols. So she's trying to spin this as a loving day out? Pull the other one, Katie. You're no mum of the year, the fortnight or even the millisecond.
---

Yes. I'd love if someone in the media or at childrens charities ripped her apart for this. SHE is the abuser. It's heartbreaking for the kids and H that she is their mum. But of course it seems like if you are a celeb and have a son or daughter with a disability, you're untouchable, immune from criticism.

Also she's saying Jett and Bunny upset about it, how would they know unless she told them?? Manipulative witch.
She also made this seedy outing with the kids into an advert for that crappy JYY junk she wearing (aka Sack 'o tit Fashuns)
---
I just bleeping can't with it all 😡 I am beyond rage 😡 how can that bleeping piece of scum call for consequences more serious than losing their jobs? When has that cunting bleeping trolling criminal whorebag faced any consequences for anything?? And the absolute bollocks about the other 4 kids "my family"...oh do just duck off. I wouldn't think the others give a shiny tit about it. And "your family"....the kids that haven't lived with you for years because you're a bleep? The youngest 2 only with you now because you're a lying sIag who has reported lie after lie & you've basically kidnapped them. They look like they don't want to be anywhere near you!!

And you're soooooo bothered about the case & Harvey that you've fucked off to Thailand? So bothered about Harvey that you fucked off & left him the day after he came out of hospital so you could go on holiday? And let's not forget how much you love your dying mum...yup, soooooo much that you fucked off to Thailand when she was having a bleeping lung transplant. And again now while she's back in hospital!!

You can shove your brilliant mum, brilliant daughter act right up your bleeping fat arse. You are fooling literally no one at this point. Pretty much the whole country is sick to death of you & your constant lies. You are hated. Read all the comments on the media articles.... really not many in your favour are there? So while you've earned a few quid & a headline from more lies, just remember you ARE hated, detested, despised by many many people.

Take away the filters & you're a butchered, fucked up mess. Wonky tits, no nipples, scars all over, 4 eyebrows pulled so high from failed facelifts, joke shop turkey teef, nose sliding off your face, lips cut & fillered so much they're sliding off your face in the opposite direction of your nose, a fabulous moustache, lumps all over your face, basically bald from bleeping up your own hair, tit wigs, tit extensions, wrinkled saggy knees, square body, nasty tattoos, chavvy, scummy, dirty, grubby, classless, bitter, twisted, jealous, revenge filled, poisonous, ugly, rotten to the core, lying old sIag.

I actually feel a bit better now I've got that out 😁
That my love has been archived :)
---
god. the tell all books these kids are going to be able to write...
its heartbreaking.
At least Their Books will be The Truth, not a catalogue of Lies wot Mummy ghost-wrote :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Skankys Loves and Looks over the years. She’s definitely wrecked herself during the Cole years. The sparkle and cleanliness has gone. Is it because she’s older and realised she had her day or is it the effect he has had on her? She is definitely in a downward decline.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Skankys Loves and Looks over the years. She’s definitely wrecked herself during the Cole years. The sparkle and cleanliness has gone. Is it because she’s older and realised she had her day or is it the effect he has had on her? She is definitely in a downward decline.
Yep! Cole has certainly been The Making of Her :ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He has deliberately sabotaged her story line. The photos in the room look completely staged to make sure that the Childrens shoes are in the pics. The dog is just a prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Here's the full story. If they're not together why is he in their room in just his pants?
Oh goody you saved it! you can see her stripey bag sparkling in the bag at the top too.
---
We know how.this ended... 🤡 🤪
Someone should send her that photo and ask if she wants to go that big. The dumb bint will probably say 'Yessss, I lovvvvve it!'. Then everyone can tell her who it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.