Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Ryan's pr page, take It this will be tomorrow's front page. Wonder much she made out of harvey this time
She'll manage to squeeze another documentary out of this incident, mark my words. Ironic, she's the biggest troll of all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Major deflection mode engaged on Facebook. The look on those kids faces, B breaks my heart. Mother doesn't give a flying duck does she?!
They look sad and not well dressed either even for hols. So she's trying to spin this as a loving day out? Pull the other one, Katie. You're no mum of the year, the fortnight or even the millisecond.
---
I just read the article where she says shes so glad Harvey doesnt know about it as it could cause him harm . Was it not her who put up a video telling him police said horrible things about you harvey and what do you say about police , getting him to put up the finger etc.
Yes. I'd love if someone in the media or at childrens charities ripped her apart for this. SHE is the abuser. It's heartbreaking for the kids and H that she is their mum. But of course it seems like if you are a celeb and have a son or daughter with a disability, you're untouchable, immune from criticism.

Also she's saying Jett and Bunny upset about it, how would they know unless she told them?? Manipulative witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's probably the same article I posted a page back.
No doubt she's happy to make the front page.
Yeah bad enough she gets an online article, but a front page in the actual paper, esp getting her the harvey sympathy

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The daft bint trying to cover her own arse she’s convincing no one ,mutual friends and they happened to be in the same place at the same time in the same fecking room she needs to give her head a shake,and she still can’t stop the tit throwing 😡😡
Who the duck is she trying to kid - SB defo landing her right in the tit at every turn Mutual friends and just so happen to be In Bangkok in a taxi with bunny Aye right so you are

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Absolute load of bollocks spitting feathers here. Kids would sooner Disneyland. Twisted sick parasite of oxygen.
Disneyland Paris would have bee. Perfect and they would have loved it. It wasn’t a “ quick getaway” she put paid to that when she divulged the police letter dated Jan. So must have been planned or booked before then or she would be attending court in support of Harvey and the other victims. She is such a bleeping liar

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She's giving me the rage, too. I'm trying to bring a bit of humour but really all I want to do is put her nipples back on with a staple gun.
snap. I’m a bit tipsy and making incoherent jokey posts because my way of dealing with feeling low is to try and make at least one person not feel how I do. I’m not even involved like our amazing @DC16 or @Cloud ChaserT but bleep face and the repercussions of her actions on others keeps me awake some nights. I won’t say why primarily this is but It’s more a justification as to why I don’t comment on the disturbing or more serious comments. All of you krusties are awesome in your own ways and despite our frustrations, anger and disbelief at not yet seeing her get justice, the love and support for each other, combined with the humour in times of despair has been my saviour. Love you twisted bunch x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
999, what a bleeping joke,they said to look at different websites etc. all the while the poor bastard was wetting and shitting himself on my doorstep

Jesus Christ!! ... those fuckin knees 😖 😖 ... she`s looks completely unhinged
shes looking fat and very round in these photos and having those awful tattoos on her body,its making her look like a willow pattern plate 😂 😂 😂
---
So SB on a moped? Are they both going on them with the kids? She is banned from driving…
WTAF does she look like in that bikini…
a willow pattern plate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's giving me the rage, too. I'm trying to bring a bit of humour but really all I want to do is put her nipples back on with a staple gun.
I just bleeping can't with it all 😡 I am beyond rage 😡 how can that bleeping piece of scum call for consequences more serious than losing their jobs? When has that cunting bleeping trolling criminal whorebag faced any consequences for anything?? And the absolute bollocks about the other 4 kids "my family"...oh do just duck off. I wouldn't think the others give a shiny tit about it. And "your family"....the kids that haven't lived with you for years because you're a bleep? The youngest 2 only with you now because you're a lying sIag who has reported lie after lie & you've basically kidnapped them. They look like they don't want to be anywhere near you!!

And you're soooooo bothered about the case & Harvey that you've fucked off to Thailand? So bothered about Harvey that you fucked off & left him the day after he came out of hospital so you could go on holiday? And let's not forget how much you love your dying mum...yup, soooooo much that you fucked off to Thailand when she was having a bleeping lung transplant. And again now while she's back in hospital!!

You can shove your brilliant mum, brilliant daughter act right up your bleeping fat arse. You are fooling literally no one at this point. Pretty much the whole country is sick to death of you & your constant lies. You are hated. Read all the comments on the media articles.... really not many in your favour are there? So while you've earned a few quid & a headline from more lies, just remember you ARE hated, detested, despised by many many people.

Take away the filters & you're a butchered, fucked up mess. Wonky tits, no nipples, scars all over, 4 eyebrows pulled so high from failed facelifts, joke shop turkey teef, nose sliding off your face, lips cut & fillered so much they're sliding off your face in the opposite direction of your nose, a fabulous moustache, lumps all over your face, basically bald from bleeping up your own hair, tit wigs, tit extensions, wrinkled saggy knees, square body, nasty tattoos, chavvy, scummy, dirty, grubby, classless, bitter, twisted, jealous, revenge filled, poisonous, ugly, rotten to the core, lying old sIag.

I actually feel a bit better now I've got that out 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
How the hell can those boobs not be uncomfortable to live with. They're just about level with her shoulders FFS!!!!!
I hope they hurt like duck! Hope she can’t sleep from the pain. I have huge boobs but they are natural and not rock hard. They are still a nuisance though. I feel like they are squashing my lungs whilst in bed at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
snap. I’m a bit tipsy and making incoherent jokey posts because my way of dealing with feeling low is to try and make at least one person not feel how I do. I’m not even involved like our amazing @DC16 or @Cloud ChaserT but bleep face and the repercussions of her actions on others keeps me awake some nights. I won’t say why primarily this is but It’s more a justification as to why I don’t comment on the disturbing or more serious comments. All of you krusties are awesome in your own ways and despite our frustrations, anger and disbelief at not yet seeing her get justice, the love and support for each other, combined with the humour in times of despair has been my saviour. Love you twisted bunch x
Sending huge hugs your way and a tonne of love right back. Stick with us, even if it's just for a laugh while she drives us all round the twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I didn’t get a screen shot, but I noticed Michelle has liked Peter’s latest post from Dubai. I hope this means the two couples are in contact, and that Pete is being supportive to Kieran against KP. It always sounds like KH was a good stepdad to J and P. Plus he is the dad of two of their siblings. So it would be nice to think there is still a friendly relationship there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I just bleeping can't with it all 😡 I am beyond rage 😡 how can that bleeping piece of scum call for consequences more serious than losing their jobs? When has that cunting bleeping trolling criminal whorebag faced any consequences for anything?? And the absolute bollocks about the other 4 kids "my family"...oh do just duck off. I wouldn't think the others give a shiny tit about it. And "your family"....the kids that haven't lived with you for years because you're a bleep? The youngest 2 only with you now because you're a lying sIag who has reported lie after lie & you've basically kidnapped them. They look like they don't want to be anywhere near you!!

And you're soooooo bothered about the case & Harvey that you've fucked off to Thailand? So bothered about Harvey that you fucked off & left him the day after he came out of hospital so you could go on holiday? And let's not forget how much you love your dying mum...yup, soooooo much that you fucked off to Thailand when she was having a bleeping lung transplant. And again now while she's back in hospital!!

You can shove your brilliant mum, brilliant daughter act right up your bleeping fat arse. You are fooling literally no one at this point. Pretty much the whole country is sick to death of you & your constant lies. You are hated. Read all the comments on the media articles.... really not many in your favour are there? So while you've earned a few quid & a headline from more lies, just remember you ARE hated, detested, despised by many many people.

Take away the filters & you're a butchered, fucked up mess. Wonky tits, no nipples, scars all over, 4 eyebrows pulled so high from failed facelifts, joke shop turkey teef, nose sliding off your face, lips cut & fillered so much they're sliding off your face in the opposite direction of your nose, a fabulous moustache, lumps all over your face, basically bald from bleeping up your own hair, tit wigs, tit extensions, wrinkled saggy knees, square body, nasty tattoos, chavvy, scummy, dirty, grubby, classless, bitter, twisted, jealous, revenge filled, poisonous, ugly, rotten to the core, lying old sIag.

I actually feel a bit better now I've got that out 😁
You get it all out, girl! :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn’t get a screen shot, but I noticed Michelle has liked Peter’s latest post from Dubai. I hope this means the two couples are in contact, and that Pete is being supportive to Kieran against KP. It always sounds like KH was a good stepdad to J and P. Plus he is the dad of two of their siblings. So it would be nice to think there is still a friendly relationship there.
I wonder would PA support K&M financially to get access to J&B back, or is that too incendiary (if KP found out she'd hit the roof and complain that her big bad exes had teamed up)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.