Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bri
Right so skank needing £££'s and some publicity stages some pictures of herself and the kids out shopping, without checking the pictures skank tells backgrid (probably slymi Rymi) to flog them to the highest bidder (not realising there's a picture of sink boy in one) the scum then prints and the tit hits the fan because skanks played the single mummy card since before Christmas in TV interviews and stories in the tabroids and used the single status to get custody of the kids, avoid the BH, garner sympathy from fans she's probably also lied to her family, social services and Kieran regarding sink boy not being around the kids. Hope this one picture brings a world of consequences down on skank this one stupid photo could actually be the thing that brings her down. The noticeable thing aswell sink boy has deleted his picture of him and slymi rymi and unfollowed each other 🤣
brilliant work stan
this has deffo put a squib on their holiday all self inflicted
good to see this thread has the originals they both deleted

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It just beggars belief. They are both out there, total coincidence, they are not there together. But, they have literally been photographed together. We don’t need to look for clues, they are literally in the same photo as each other because they are together. And even though she knows we’ve all seen that, she is denying they are out there together.

My head hurts
And our suitcases and beds were all together in the same room.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I need a duck Off emoji for her statement here. Thick witch.
We just happened to be in the same place at the same time??
Of course you did. And the band played “Believe it if you like”.
The best that's available is this 🖕 the middle digit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skanky's FB page is full of tit, makes me wonder who has control over that account.
Her family video's are there but in the past month, some weird tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That latest post! Urgh, she makes me bleeping murderous! She brings out the Glaswegian in me. I just want to repeatedly headbutt her until I need a dirty great big head bandage like Rab C Nesbitt.

rab_c_nesbitt_white.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What a train wreck but how is it still on the rails? PA was/is lucky he has CP and money, AR eventually got free as others have but KH is going to be tied for some time to come.
J and B seem like they are needed now for keeping the house etc, P and B are for keeping her in the press as mini me's and she thinks for future income.

Reactions: 32
Skanky's FB page is full of tit, makes me wonder who has control over that account.
I was wondering the same, but she does have a screw loose so could well be just her. She must be at least aware of the posts and therefore endorsing them as none have been removed. Also they are a mix of randomness and recent family posts so she is supplying whoever is posting with the family ones at least.

Reactions: 21
Right so skank needing £££'s and some publicity stages some pictures of herself and the kids out shopping, without checking the pictures skank tells backgrid (probably slymi Rymi) to flog them to the highest bidder (not realising there's a picture of sink boy in one) the scum then prints and the tit hits the fan because skanks played the single mummy card since before Christmas in TV interviews and stories in the tabroids and used the single status to get custody of the kids, avoid the BH, garner sympathy from fans she's probably also lied to her family, social services and Kieran regarding sink boy not being around the kids. Hope this one picture brings a world of consequences down on skank this one stupid photo could actually be the thing that brings her down. The noticeable thing aswell sink boy has deleted his picture of him and slymi rymi and unfollowed each other 🤣
Oh my words just catching up, bingo Stan, Slimi f*cked up, don’t think that Crawl photo should have been there, reckon The Scum couldn’t believe it when they received the Backgrid snaps….and they jumped on it with the headline, they must have been laughing writing up the story, they’ll be loving they broke her fake story up 😂 As for her dumb IG post (quickly deleted) reasoning they not together, OMG she’s rattled, what a joke that was, hohoho Skank and him have been rumbled, like you say let’s hope it has consequences now, does sound like he’s still not allowed to be around them or she’s just annoyed the relationship game is up. 💩 just got interesting 😁

Current receipts of him being on the trip with her 👍🏾😁

9B5A9D00-475E-40E1-887F-FC2EEC0ACADC.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Didn't that young kid skank was pictured with last Thailand trip take control of skanks social media posts. He was supposed to be some kind of whizzkid pr.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh my words just catching up, bingo Stan, Rymi f*cked up, don’t think that Crawl photo should have been there, reckon The Scum couldn’t believe it when they received the Backgrid snaps….and they jumped on it with the headline, they must have been laughing writing up the story, they’ll be loving they broke her fake story up 😂 As for her dumb IG post (quickly deleted) reasoning they not together, OMG she’s rattled, what a joke that was, hohoho Skank and him have been rumbled, like you say let’s hope it has consequences now, does sound like he’s still not allowed to be around them, 💩 just got interesting 😁

Current receipts of him being on the trip with her 👍🏾😁

View attachment 1970478
Yes and that time pic at MM Bunny mentioned him being there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope this has upset SS and her family and she gets into trouble
KP has said a short holiday for half term I wonder when they will come back?

Reactions: 28
Latest.
It didn't take her long to talk to the papers about this.

Katie Price says she feels betrayed by the scandal-hit Metropolitan Police as officers are investigated over allegedly making callous jokes about her disabled son Harvey.

The TV star and ex-model, 44, told the Sunday Mirror of her fury after learning eight policemen face a gross misconduct inquiry.

They are accused of using a WhatsApp group to exchange jibes about brave Harvey, 20, who has severe disabilities.

Katie said: “These are the people who are supposed to be protecting us, people we are supposed to trust.

It’s pure betrayal. I was in shock at first, then I felt sick, heartbroken and angry.”

She went on to call for a criminal probe, and stormed: “It’s not enough for these people to just lose their jobs if found guilty.

If this has happened to a vulnerable adult like Harvey, it will be happening to others.”

The claims are the latest in a string of damaging episodes for London’s Metropolitan force, which was last year plunged into special measures.

Today we name the officers alleged to have exchanged discriminatory messages about Harvey, who has a condition called Prader-Willi Syndrome, between 2016 and 2018.

They are: Police Sergeant Luke Thomas, PC Glynn Rees, former Acting PS Luke Allen, former PC Lee South, former PC Carlo Francisco, former PC Kelsey Buchan, former PC Darren Jenner and another listed only as Officer B.

Katie, who breached a restraining order last year, said: “I have obviously had dealings with the police in the past, and I can handle the abuse people want to throw at me.

“I can stick up for myself. When it comes to my son, it’s different. Harvey is so vulnerable, so innocent.

“He doesn’t have a bad bone in his body – all he wants is to love people and be happy. He doesn’t deserve this from anyone.”

She claims officers appear to have gone out of their way to set up a WhatsApp account dedicated to laughing at him and abusing him.

She said: “I’m just glad he doesn’t know this has happened, because if he did, it could do him serious harm.

“The impact has already ricocheted through our whole family. My children Jett and Bunny, who are very protective of Harvey, have both been in tears and Princess and Junior are furious about it.

“They are old enough now that you can’t keep things from them, because they are asked about it at school.”

The officers’ WhatsApp group is alleged to have included “discriminatory content attacking the protected characteristics of race, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation and sex, in the forms of messages, memes and videos”.

The gross misconduct hearing into the allegations will take place on Monday in West London. Katie shared the letter she received about the hearing on Instagram yesterday with a note for her followers.

She is unable to attend but hopes to watch it remotely. And she told of her hopes that, if guilty, those involved would face “severe consequences”.

“What they have done is disgusting, and if they are allowed to get away with it, then our system needs a complete overhaul.

“If they aren’t punished, what’s to stop it happening again to other vulnerable people?

“As far as I’m concerned, no punishment is enough. I want there to be severe consequences for them if guilty.

“If I was face to face with one of them, I’d want them to meet Harvey and see how innocent he is, to see the person they are said to have targeted.

“For all of the online abuse he has had, no one has ever bullied him to his face because everyone loves him. He is kind and respectful.”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.