Katie Price #250 Katies arse is in first class and her tits are in the cockpit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we'll presume she didn't know those photos were being taken then, & has now gone into a tailspin trying to cover herself as there must be some consequences due for him being there?

Absolutely nobody is going to believe it's a coincidence. The audacity of her! 🤬

What a shame that her lies have finally caught up with her, I damn well hope!
This is what I thought but then I’m thinking no one gives a duck about the talentless, ugly, lump of cancer so what paps are following it around deep in Thailand? Unless Kieran or someone has paid a photographer to get evidence of the pair of them together around the poor kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ If not then it’s only her that’s leaked these photos to get in the press so she can earn a couple of quid. So her insta rant makes 0 sense. Boring bleep. It doesn’t look beautiful and no one is envious of it. Maybe evil genius Cole has done it dirty. He’s obviously not with it for love.

I wish it would just duck off permanently and the kids all lived happily ever after without it around ruining them. It’s a bleeping parasite. I don’t even find it funny or amusing these days tbh just loathe it. It represents everything bad in this world for me so I stick around to see it get its comeuppance. We all like to believe that good triumphs evil in the end don’t we 😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
At the moment it seems like Princess is in the unenviable position of trying to be on the right side of both KP and Emily. I wonder when she reaches adulthood, will her loyalties skew to one of Emily or KP?

Reactions: 23
I think its Slimi taking the pictures. That's what normally happens with Backgrid. Either Cole or Slimi takes the pictures, edits them and they get sent to Backgrid to be sold with her getting a cut of the money. They aren't paps in the normal sense. Still loving that someone has fucked up and outed her though, she seems to be the only one that doesn't know they are together.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh my words just catching up, bingo Stan, Slimi f*cked up, don’t think that Crawl photo should have been there, reckon The Scum couldn’t believe it when they received the Backgrid snaps….and they jumped on it with the headline, they must have been laughing writing up the story, they’ll be loving they broke her fake story up 😂 As for her dumb IG post (quickly deleted) reasoning they not together, OMG she’s rattled, what a joke that was, hohoho Skank and him have been rumbled, like you say let’s hope it has consequences now, does sound like he’s still not allowed to be around them or she’s just annoyed the relationship game is up. 💩 just got interesting 😁

Current receipts of him being on the trip with her 👍🏾😁

View attachment 1970478
Said a few times Kylie it'll be a stupid thing or slip up that brings her down and exposes the skanks lies. The courts, SS and plod haven't or won't but this one picture might start the ball rolling, can imagine if their not already arguing they are now. Get the bottle and popcorn ready Kylie this could get interesting it's 5:30 am in Thailand and skanks still awake deleting and scanning instasham must be wired. 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What a train wreck but how is it still on the rails? PA was/is lucky he has CP and money, AR eventually got free as others have but KH is going to be tied for some time to come.
J and B seem like they are needed now for keeping the house etc, P and B are for keeping her in the press as mini me's and she thinks for future income.
I find it very sad that she always posts photo’s of her ‘mini me’ girls. Yet rarely posts about her gorgeous boys. I feel gutted for those boys the way she is with them. You love and treat all your kids the same.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
On Ryan's pr page, take It this will be tomorrow's front page. Wonder much she made out of harvey this time
It's probably the same article I posted a page back.
No doubt she's happy to make the front page.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
If not something to do with SB, her deleting that message could be to do with the 2 people mentioned. She's already broken the restraining order for Michelle with indirect messages, she was reported by Kieran in Dec for harassing him. That's 2 people she's probably has been told not to contact.
It might even be possible contempt of court if there's a custody case going on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.