Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Morning Tattle family. Welcome to the newbies. Many of us are defectors from The Scum. Freedom of speech is valued here 😊. Maybe Piers will join us now he's at a loose end 😁.

@Pom Bear I'm absolutely howling at Crawl in his french knickers 🤣. She must be seething that he looks sooooo much better than her 😂

@Fish189 I'd much rather watch Cissy & Ayda than Loose Women any day!

Whose joining Skanky Flaps on Loose Women? Rose West maybe? Or Karen Matthews? Tracey Connelly? As long as ratings come before common decency, who cares 😡🤬

@BigBlue2018 I'm looking forward to seeing the results of all your top class procedures 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

80hs

Chatty Member
So came across the article of her going to court after shouting cunt across a school yard. She really has no respect for our justice system does she. How can she always get away with not turning up for things 🤬
BD30D9C7-B8F9-4F25-879E-7A6ED1F3852C.png

• Angry
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Pay per view live stream wedding ffs! she is so desperate now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Where is this??? Can't find it! Can feel a BigBlue2018 fantasy story brewing!!!!

People can't get me to go to a wedding if it's free, there's no way I would pay for the torture.
I would, waiting for the minister to ask 'is there anyone here present who knows of any lawful reason Krusty and Clearblue should not marry speak now or forever hold your peace'.

Floodgates would open! You'd have to queue up to get a say!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I like her hair, I really am tempted to copy her. ✂
I'll send anyone a zoom link for £30 to watch me hack it off.
She can get to feck with her online petitions, people need anonymity all sorts of reasons.

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

I've still had no reply from Channel Bore to the issues I raised & examples I gave in relation to them using fuck face at all 😡.
After it's aired today I shall be contacting ofcom.

Is anyone going to watch Steph's sick bag & take 1 for the team? I can't today.

I'm also thinking of bombarding the services about Harvey again. I'm seriously worried about him. His physical health & the constant exploitation of him are truly sickening.

I think all we can do is keep raising concerns anywhere & everywhere.

The sad thing is that she really does have the platform to do good & it's wasted. Those giving her any media time to boost ratings are an absolute disgrace when they know full well who she really is & what she's like. Everything that's wrong with society 😡

Just a thought.....I don't use Itsasham or Twatter but does Steph's Sick Bag have accounts on those platforms? And if so is it possible to air displeasure about them using her?
I will have a little looksy later as I have an instasham account(from my 3 stooges days)and if she has an account I shall definitely let her know how peeps feel 🤬 I will DM her also and report back any responses 😘

lozenger

Chatty Member
If only she'd disappear into that lamp 🤞

It really is wrong. And she is totally to blame. Does she drape herself all over Junior half naked? Does she kiss him on the lips? Does she rub her scarred bare tits all over him like she did Harvey? It's fucking wrong. I just don't see a happy outcome for poor Harvey & it's all her fault. She's a piece of shit 😡
I am so with you on this Pink - The pics in was it Thailand? where she is topless & pressed up against him kissing on lips - it's just a bit ugh - considering the flack Vic B got for kissing her 5 yr old daughter - everyone fully clothed, it's just . odd

• Sick

Monsieur Crumble

They are just an utterly despicable pair of brainless morons. They think they are untouchable. Uneducated & unlikeable fake chavs.

I'm sorry to read of your cancer diagnosis. It's a very personal thing to share with others. To then be bullied by that moron is dreadful.

I do think he's pulled up sometimes either by her or management. It's obviously him commenting currently as marinara McDonald. I noticed he replied to my comment on the kids going back to school story in The Scum. Some of the replies were removed. It seemed to be the ones that were obvious it was Crawl 🤔
He was unaware of my cancer or the fact that I'm female as I have a male name on the sham, it was only when he he quoted" mind you don't get your face burnt off ya mug" that I revealed he had once again threatened a female cancer sufferer and that he should be careful as some names are unisex 😉 he very quickly removed the comment but others had seen it and voiced their displeasure. I wouldn't like to be Krusty when he eventually turns 😁

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Looks like she drinks pints of the stoof ;) Is that jumper on deplop yet does anyone know? 🤗 Tiddly @Pom Bear 💋

He won't like that one at all - good!

Nice he dressed up for the occasion - what a slob.
Liar Liar, think I'm brewing another threat of violence from Clearblue Cole!

Well I won't be as 'flexible' next time, Old Bill is on speed dial.

Could be another 'Rumble In The Jungle' face off, like George Foreman against challenger Muhammad Ali.

In the Blue Corner (me obs) 'Big Blue2018' AKA 'Human Sid' with his trainer Liar Liar with a fag in her gob, swiggling Bolly and vodka.

In the Red Corner, 'Clearblue Cole' with his trainer 'Pwicey Skanky Flaps' with a pail full of grey mash and ditchwater gravy to revive Clearblue during rounds.

Controversially, 'Clearblue Cole' has refused to wear boxing shorts, opting for french cami knickers instead also the Referee has refused to allow 'Clearblue Cole' to wear a gumshield as he apparently seems to be wearing one already!

Ding Ding, round one.

After one punch 'Clearblue Cole' is face down in the pail of mash. It's a 'Knockout'!

As 'Clearblue Cole' is carried out of the ring by the handles on his cami knickers, closely followed by 'Pwicey Skanky Flaps' on a zimmer frame, a triumphant 'BigBlue2018' is crowned 'King of the Ring'.

I thank you!
Hi Tattlers, I've just been working on a TV show photographing behind the scenes - one of the runners worked on My Crazy Life and basically confirmed what we all know - Trout features was a nightmare to work with, always late, difficult, wouldn't take direction, rude to staff etc.. She said the kids were feral, never got told off, she made constant digs at Kieran & her flunkies do anything she says. Runner said she hated it so much she walked. Lots of it is scripted & planned & businesses & shops clamour to appear weirdly as they just wanna be on TV but often regret getting involved.
My parter's brother in law had his own body protection business and was security at a few of her book signings. He said she is horrible and never made an effort to dress nice for her fans, wore velour tracksuits and wore those rediculous fluffy slippers.

Someone else my daughter knows, an air steward. Said she was so rude on the plane, no manners "Get me a drink!"
The girl WANTED to punch her lights but didn't want to lose her job

Well done Harvey - you've depicted mummy down to a tee!
I bet she has Harvey at the zoom call tonight

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Mercedes

Is Carl’s house now registered and insured to run
a business? As clearly that’s what Girls Night In is , as she has charged for tickets and recorded it ..??

• Angry
  • Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
Great work everyone,ive been good and had a nap and feeling much better other than having a glass of water on my bedside table that landed in my bed in my hungover stupor, I woke up and thought id pissed the bed 🤣

Think i'll get pissed again🤣
Go see my mum and dad LEGALLY
And my brother in Derby, pop over to Ireland go to Cornwall to see sis and if i get stopped i'll just say im selling scraps of soap its my new business FUCKS SAKE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

YellowTail

VIP Member

Oh fuck Alex 🤦‍♀️
Silly silly boy
Klaty's going to love this
Oh dear, Alex. Not good, Is this connected to his announcement a week or so ago that he has been diagnosed with autism?

was he getting groundwork in for his defence, mitigating circumstances that mean it would be unethical to in prison him. Or to
Ensure he’s provided with privileges should he be sentenced

I’m sure Katie, will be nicer about him now, champion of understanding and tolerance towards persons with disabilities...knowing his wife is 21 weeks pregnant after many miscarriages.

nah. Perhaps not.

• Sad
  • Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Oh god! She's on Loose Women on Friday pre Mothers Day talking about her relationship with Harvey and being 'a hands on mum' ????? What the hell is going on with the media.

Plus on The Mirror website she's 'raging' (for a change) about Princess being banned from Tik Tok. Quote 'She's only posted pictures of her dog (now dead) and dancing. She's not sexual or x-rated'.

Yeah right.

What about her dancing suggestively to WAP (sorry to be frank but the meaning is 'Wet-Ass Pussy') by Cardi B and singing the explicit lyrics. Google the lyrics.

There is another explicit song she was dancing to but it's slipped my mind.

If KP thinks this is innocent god help her kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I just couldn't stomach Steph's Sick Bag. But I think I'm gonna have to in order to enable me to put together a lengthy email to ofcom 🥴

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
F
Oh god! She's on Loose Women on Friday pre Mothers Day talking about her relationship with Harvey and being 'a hands on mum' ????? What the hell is going on with the media.

Plus on The Mirror website she's 'raging' (for a change) about Princess being banned from Tik Tok. Quote 'She's only posted pictures of her dog (now dead) and dancing. She's not sexual or x-rated'.

Yeah right.

What about her dancing suggestively to WAP (sorry to be frank but the meaning is 'Wet-Ass Pussy') by Cardi B and singing the explicit lyrics. Google the lyrics.

There is another explicit song she was dancing to but it's slipped my mind.

If KP thinks this is innocent god help her kids.
FFS....do I need to rattle off an email to LW now? I don't watch it & never have but I'm still happy to share my thoughts with them 😁

• Heart