Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emeline

Chatty Member
@Emeline i feel for u pal, I am also a vodka drinker (necker🙄) I have one speed and its zoom! I wish I didn’t tho. I’m always ‘just one more’ and I also have a measurer but the drunker I get, the more spills over the measurer and I get the old, ‘oh that won’t hurt 🙄 u only live once’ mentality! But it does hurt.....the nxt day 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

so re: money. She can’t have it in an account surely as the courts can see this? We know she had money through accounts tho because of PayPal, although it’s not her account.I really hope they are paying attention to all this.
@80hs I love that (necker) and zoom are you my twin?🤣
And shit me me its still hurting, my lil sis 28,10 years younger is saying have a curer 🤮🤮🤮 the thought or sniff of it is making me 🤢 water is hard work atm xx

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

Emeline

Chatty Member
Yup, the cupboard fell off. Cupboards removed as part of ongoing renovations. OH replaced cupboard to use until new kitchen is fitted. I said that it looked a bit wonky a couple of days ago. "It'll be fine" he said. Yesterday it was not fine 😂🤣😂🤣
Get some wonky veg from morrisons 🤣

• Haha

Wilkco

VIP Member
They certainly deserve it! Magnificent - I'm sure there are more awards for the future that you are cooking-up @Pom Bear :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ❤

Yes on last thread - KP is puckering up to it whilst Sid commands his slave, Cole, to hold him while he growls at the pre-arranged press ;)
Do you happen to know which page please? I have looked but am unable to find it.🐶

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
"That woman" is lovely. I know because I know her. Her little boy could not walk unaided this time last year, but through sheer determination, at the age of 8, he learnt to. As she explained, he was inspired by Captain Tom and went on to raise over £20,000 for the Epilepsy Society. During this time he saw what the trolls posted, and since then has been on TV, in the press, and loads of respect has been praised for his efforts. He is an inspiration to us all.

No-one could protect their son more.

Please consider your comments when you are not aware of full details.
Broke my heart seeing that little boy 😢

Penguin86

VIP Member
I really don't think it is acceptable to get a 15 year-old to comment on this subject when we all know who his vile trolling mother is. I hope he actually goes on to do something interesting that is not media-based because he has had the benefit of a good education and he does seem quite a well-mannered young man. Peter needs to nip this in the bud and over-ride the ex-cunt-of-wife.
Oh my comment was aimed at the fact she was watching H & M documentary

Reactions: 4

Happy Lady

VIP Member
And I do not dispute he’s amazing but that woman (no disrespect but she is just ‘woman’ to me) is a mum and should NOT be telling her her NINE YEAR OLD SON about death threats. I don’t really care if you know her. Sorry.
He doesn't need to be told as he's quite capable of reading for himself.