Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bee kind

Thank you all for your lovely warm welcome , makes such a change instead of being deleted lol . Loved what you said BigBlue about “ the old guard “ that made me smile 😃, I can’t believe how many of you are on this site lol , it’s like being back with old friends .xx
welcome and enjoy, I was a long time lurker and joined recently, everyone here is down to earth, real and very funny! p.s. always liked your comments over on the Scum😘💕

• Heart
Reactions: 16

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
There's an absolutely brilliant comment on The Daily Mirror story of her reporting herself to the police re delivering her stink bombs.

The first picture is of Pwicey after she's been at the Ronseal. Someone has commented "She looks like a Wotsit in a wig!" LOL.

• Haha

plinky

VIP Member
Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs

Katie Price #26 Eats like a pig, wears an unconvincing wig, flogging £30 zoom gigs
As I know this won’t fit, maybe:

She got Cole love drunk off her facial lumps

to the tune of Black Eyed Peas

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside your face
I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my lumps
My lumps my lumps my lumps my lumps my lumps
my lumps my lumps my lumps my lumps my lovely facial lumps

Check it out
I drive these fans crazy
I do it on the daily
They treat me really nicely
They buy me all these ice
Dolce and Gabbana
Fendi and Madonna
Caring they be sharin'
All their money got me wearing fly
Whether I ain't askin'
They say they love mah ass in
velour tracksuits
A True religion
I say no
But they keep givin'
So I keep on takin'
And no I ain't takin'
We can keep on datin'
Now keep on demonstratin'
My love my love my love my love
You love my facial lumps
My lumps my lumps my
My lumps they got you
She's got me spending
Oh, spending all your money on…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WhereisPrecious

Well so far today, I have made my husband a cup of tea & toast in bed, unblocked a shitty toilet, loaded & unloaded dishwasher, stripped the bed, put the washing on & swept the floor. No card, no flowers Happy fucking Mothers day... :mad: Bet even Katie is having a better day than me. Wonder what treats the Mother of the Year will get.

Please tell me someone else isn't languishing in luxury & showered with gifts...
Happy Mothers Day ❤

Attachments

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Tut tut Backgrid you didn't do a good job of her lumpy bumpy cellulite legs here did you?
I'm assuming this pointless non story was when she had Jett on her knee maybe? Trying to portray a nice normal family shopping trip. My local Tesco prefers 1 person from the household & no kids unless you have no alternative.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

peeko

VIP Member
Not saying shes getting to me, But, been painting this afternoon and I cant get a Bloody song out of my head
All that she wants is another Baby shes gone tomorrow Boy,
All that she wants is another Baby
Driving me mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I can't believe that it was headline news that KP gives H a cuddle -FFS! Either way, it's rather creepy and desperate for news stories. ANY NEWS, however irrelevant...

'There were LOST of children in the playground.' Yes i'm being pedantic but, like some of you, I'm a writer and spelling inaccuro

'The playground had LOST of children in it.' Yes, I'm being pedantic but, like some of you, I'm a writer. Spelling errors drive me nuts. Just shows what low level standards the red-tops employ to do write these trashy articles! Main annoyance is LOSE and LOOSE, frequently written incorrectly. eg/ Harvey needs to LOSE weight until his clothes are LOOSE again. Spellcheck won't correct this so it comes down to basic knowledge of grammar. Ok, rant over folks. (I'll get my coat...) x

May I ask you fellow Tattlers whether WE could be described as being trolls? None of us make death threats or take the P out of Harvey, just share our opinion of KP and her ongoing dramas. It seems she reads our pages but, isn't it a bit like her nosying in on a private conversation? It's our opinions and eaves-droppers don't always like what they hear/read, and that's tough s#it. Just don't read it!

Yeah ~ you do one, Ron!

...And that 'cancerous finger' was probably genital warts transferred manually lol x

I wrote a song to play on my acoustic guitar ~ feel free to sing along: 'Novichok, Novichok, nasty nerve agent from the Eastern Blok. Come on then President Putin, cos we will always stick the boot in, oh yeah! Yeah! (goes well with the Postman Pat song tune.) x
No, I don't believe we are trolls. We are not directly sending her any threatening messages.
We are giving our opinions & stating facts. It's not in her favour so she doesn't like it. Tough shit!
It actually blows my mind that she is given a platform to spout lie after lie after lie without being challenged. And anyone expressing an unfavorable response is labelled a trowel 🤦

• Heart

Lan70

VIP Member
I haven't really caught up with today's bullshit, any thing happen?

Apart from this bollocks.

Oh and according to her stories, Skanky is watching that bullshit interview, that H and M one.
bet the poor lad gets a load more abuse because of his hideous mother and all her boyfriends

• Sad

nomorefakers

@BigBlue2018 I just wanted to say how much I admire you and value your opinion. I couldn't agree with you more. I know that you have been a victim of Cowl. Just want to say that I am a big fan of you, and God bless you

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
I agree 100% I am proud of what my children and grandchildren have achieved, but for her it’s all about money and what she has / had. Unfortunately she has reached her sell by date so now wants to live her life through her children let’s hope their fathers put a stop to it.

• Angry
  • Sad

Lucid30

VIP Member
Twat says on her Instagram, “trolls we will find you” does she honestly think what crawl and her say to people isn’t trolling? I am quite confused, as we have said before for instance if the law was passed, they would be found out as trolls. 🤔

• Angry

Lucid30

VIP Member
On the clip on the latest scum article, from thrilzz twat is talking about toddlers. She says that she is a very energetic person and cannot wait to sit down at the end of the day. I thought twat HAD to sit down all day cos of broken feet and can only stand for 20 mins a day blah blah blah.... what is it then? 🤔

• Haha