Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Oh yes, defo

Launching July
Where the hell is she getting the money start all these different companies, I know indirectly on hmrc, she’s not listed but she will be getting money through them. I’m so angry right now. She just keeps getting away with it all, time after time. Something is seriously wrong here. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
what is a Metatone tonic i'll get my bro to bring me a crate if it works,i cant sleep but want to im starving but i'll probaly puke also i cant spell atm hahaaa and that with spell checkerr i think im still drunk ffs hehehe 🤦‍♀️ burping like a burpy person oh ffs im not showing my face on here again lmfao 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's all natural/herbal. Supermarkets or chemists sell it. It's great for hangovers, recovery from colds, viruses, anything that leaves you feeling run down. It's also good for anxiety. I give it to my kids too. It definitely helps them if they have an anxiety tummy ache 😊

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

DC16

VIP Member
Nah - I remember a pic where it was hidden down a leafy lane by some outbuildings. Pody are some sort of land agents by the way - no need to a feckin' huge horsebox. I know there were pics somewhere...
It’s on Staine street, Adversane

• Haha
Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
No there were in that dark green Jeep when Jett was on her knees.

He carries the big key that goes in her back to turn to make her hair longer or shorter... honest!

Someone will remember - I seem to think she got very drunk and tried to take over as she normally does. She probably didn't pay them either but I'm just guessing. Enjoy the thread and welcome :)
Wasn't it at their wedding?

I’ve never watched the show and now I know why! Oh my days, not sure what I just watched, someone who apparently has a comedic gene presenting a 1 o’clock news segment that was in no way funny whatsoever, I’m cringing for her and have turned it off! no wonder they have Krusty on the show, it’s really really bad, like REALLY bad🤦🏻‍♀️
Did you see the Alex Bellfield take on Steph's Packed Lunch Bee?

liar liar

VIP Member
How Many kidnap attempts?
anyone remember the old films( mostly cowboy) when the baddies kidnapped a woman, and while they were waiting for the ransom they made her cook for them? Can you imagine ! My stomachs turning just thinking about it, then youd have to hear that horrible voice hour after hour grating on your nerves,and people complain about filters, I say thank god for them imagine having to have to look at that ugly mug in the flesh without filters, then nobody would pay to have her back, wouldn’t have her back even if you offered to pay, you’d be stuck with her
Think I’ll give it a miss
Can she actually cook beanz?

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Good suggestion Liar Liar.

I was thinking a couple of plastic jelly molds or empty Lucazade bottles with straws attached to my skull that son could glue on?

BTW, love the term mentalist.

Reminds me of that episode of 'Alan Partridge' when Alan met his biggest fan. Recall him taking Alan to his house he shared with his mum (obs) and revealed a tattoo of Alan on his chest that he'd fainted 14 times whilst it was being done. Alan managed to fight him off and escape by breathing scotch egg breath in his face and ran off screaming 'you're a complete mentalist'. Aha! Your honour I rest my case!

Sorry if I'm repeating myself, bloody dog stood on my phone when I was in full flow!
Well your fault - you've requisitioned his nail clippers for your face lift! :LOL:

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
I haven't had a response from C4 either. I'm sure someone mentioned Steph having her own social accounts.

Well we are a little army here - the Sun can't touch us with their divide and separate ways. Apart from a huge laugh and lots of support we do try to do practical stuff too. Enjoy! 🎉
No naughty step here

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
😄😄😄😄😄 xx.
I had to edit the showering napkin...I read the small print..it said showing napkin 😄😄 I only just changed it.
Showering napkin is more funny though...apart from that it looks like a child's swing 😄😄😄🤭🤭🤗😘 xx
Hahaha, bless you, I couldn't read the small print anyhow, that's funny! 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart