Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Calling myself a lady might not be too accurate lol, but agree about precious, after much pressure the pup suddenly reappears, I would put nothing past what Katie is capable of, a doppleganger or a neglected pup.

We know which one Crawl wakes up to each morning....my god he must want to chew his arm off to get away, well that's if they really sleep in the same room.
He should make use of his lady legs and run like a gazelle! 🦌

• Haha
Reactions: 8

liar liar

VIP Member
Some pictures....
Why are the dogs not on leads? Why does she think it is legal to have a dog on her lap in a moving vehicle? Why are the dogs properly contained in the car? Ah well - another dead dog just get a replacement... easy come easy go.

• Sad
  • Wow

Emeline

Chatty Member
I was saving up to visit the 'Butcher of Istanbul MD' to sort my eyebags out and get a facelift but I only managed to save £5.60.

He agreed to do it for that price but I got sceptical. He said it wouldn't include 'VIP' extras like staff walking in and chucking coats, rucksacks and dirty wellies in the Pre-Op room.

Son's now going to do it instead with a pair of chopsticks, the dogs nail clippers and a corkscrew, after anesthetizing me with my wok to the head a couple of times. Stapling my face back on with an industrial nail gun and stapler from Office World.

Suspect the outcome maybe better.
Haha that's made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
She looks like she's run out of canestan on this pic....thrush itch 🤣

She looks like she's run out of canestan on this pic....thrush itch

I'm waiting to see how Skanky Flaps manages to make it about her. Because of course she will. She'll know what it's like to be under constant criticism, suicidal thoughts, hounded by the press, unsupported, racism etc. But of course everything cunty has suffered will be soooooooo very much worse than anything MeAgain has endured 🙄😴

Plop kitchen must be celebrating every day that they've got world renowned superstar Katie Price advertising their "healthy" meals. Who wouldn't want those appetising meals? I bet the phones never stop ringing with orders & their website must be crashing. Shitting hell, if that plastic fucker & her presentation is the best they can do, they'd be better off with no advertising 🤦
Seeing as neither Katie nor Smegma have suffered anything except for being to lazy to read and understand the rules they would probably get on very well - as I said on the H&M thread, if they wanted their kid to be called Prince they should have taken a 🍃 out of Katie's book and christened him Prince.

Carl and them lady legs have been running through my mind all morning🤣
I was wondering why you handn't brushed ya hair yet ;)

• Haha

Bee kind

Was thinking of a couple of plastic jelly moulds or empty Lucazade bottles with straws attached to my skull that son could glue on?

BTW, love the term mentalist. Reminds me of that episode of 'Alan Partridge' when Alan met his biggest fan. Recall him taking Alan to his house he shared with his mum (obs) and revealed a tattoo of Alan on his chest that he'd fainted 14 times whilst it was done. Alan managed to fight him off
That’s my favourite scene 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

80hs

Chatty Member
‘Blobby vodka’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

right so if she has no home, no car, debts that she doesn’t pay, no residential kids, where is all this money going? 🤔

• Angry

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Along with Daniella - moist definitely - oops ;) Ty our wonderful licckle Corgi who has not morphed into a squashed or any other substitute @Pom Bear corgi 🤗 !

Have these surgeons scissors - soon fix that ... 😷 ✂
I love your comments they always make me smile 😀🤗💖😘 xx
Lol morphed or squashed 😄😄😘 xx

They certainly deserve it! Magnificent - I'm sure there are more awards for the future that you are cooking-up @Pom Bear :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ❤

Yes on last thread - KP is puckering up to it whilst Sid commands his slave, Cole, to hold him while he growls at the pre-arranged press ;)
Thank you ❤❤🥰😘 xx

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
"Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna get married
Goin' to the chapel of love"

Pwicey: "No we're not 'Clearblue Cole', were going to Sheesh, it's free and Prep Kitchen are chucking in the canapes".

Clearblue: "What are canapes innit?"

Pwicey: "Who the fuck knows but they're free. Woo Hoo!"

Pwicey then goes off to get ready for the ceremony which is being conducted by Dick Emery the vicar as all 3 of them have Turkey Teef.

White adapted tracksuit is laid out in the bridal suite, well the bogs at Sheesh. No bottoms so Skanky can air her Flaps if she gets nervous.

Fern and the hairdresser turn up.

Fern: "What look do you want you fucker? I was thinking the fucking demure Christopher Biggins as Widow fucking Twanky in panto?"

"Is it free?"

"Yep"

"That'll do"

Hairdresser: "Which wig do you want?"

"The cleanest".

"Bollocks where's the Shake and Vac and Fabreeze?"

Meanwhile the 'bridesmaids' are gathering. Using the term loosely as Pwicey has no female friends so up trips Wee Jimmy Krankie and Madge from Benidorm.

Clearblue is getting jittery with his ushers, Alan Partridge, Richard Madeley and Bernie Clifton and his Ostrich Oswald.

Sid is supposed to be ring bearer but has swollowed the rings in protest at this debarkle, Madley and Partridge are trying to fish them out of his arse with sticks.

In the cordoned off area where the ceremony is being held Amy is being wheeled in in her iron lung.

Clearblue looks resplendent in his matching white tracksuit and Alan and Richard have sucessfully retrieved the rings from Sids arse. Still covered in shit but he doesn't think Pwicey will notice.

Bridal Chorus strikes up and here comes Pwicey in a pink mobility scooter. As she's heading down the aisle she shreaks "Oh fuck, I forgot to invite my kids, never mind, 5 less people to feed".

To be continued - the ceremony and reception...
I wanna go to that wedding 😂🤣

• Haha