Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Business wise she’s got to try to stay relevant, but they are literally grafting this so hard, far far harder than other influencers. all the LI gang are aware their £££ days are fast and furious. Get in, get brand deals and if you are lucky you can build a brand for a little longer. Amber who won LI has struggled aside from 1 big deal, Danni Dyer is doing ok as she had a baby. Many many others have peaked and done. KP has PEAKED many years ago she will never ever get it back. The others have given up and gone to only fans!

Rarely do any of them become a Jenner/Kardashian, why they expend all their waking time and energy into something so fruitless and pointless is beyond me. WHO would wear KP/CW merch, in all honesty it’s got a very small niche following of die hard fans and that’s it. The market is completely over saturated with lounge wear and sports lux, if you can get a set on BooHoo for £20, or less in Primark why buy their shite? They are deluded constantly setting up these businesses, bath bombs are absolute cheapo rubbish, you would have to sell thousands and thousands to make a decent profit. I bet she’s deeply annoyed that Cole won’t let her do OF, she so would do it I think

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So the garage is in a state too.
Hairdresser hugging the dog, no mask
Off to work and school run and taken both Blade and Precious.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to one of the horrible wigs again. Dogs not properly secured - get a grill you ignorant below humanoids. Those dogs catapulted forward in a crash would cause untold damage to Cole's brainless head. Oh sorry - that's a win then. I really hate these ignorant people today. I'm off to make some wax dolls and find my sewing box.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Don't you love Google translate. This is a German article translated into English. Her previous careers never fail to amuse...
Screenshot_20210315-154120_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is plastic not so fantastic at work with Crawl?

Another gripping non story 😴
duck OFF KATIE! Enough is enough of the most juvenile crap ever. I have run out of punchable walls - I'm contemplating freezer sausages now... 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@liar liar its just too much liar isn’t it?? I’m trying to avoid this thread for a few days but then I find myself creeping on....I’ll never learn 🙄

• Heart
@liar liar its just too much liar isn’t it?? I’m trying to avoid this thread for a few days but then I find myself creeping on....I’ll never learn 🙄
It is unrelenting - I only come on coz of the lovely posters tbh atm. Always make me smile. I just want her to implode or self-combust. I hear ya 😡

• Heart
Will that feed the horses for a month? You know, the ones she owns that are hidden that she doesn't own... neigh that can't be true.
She doesn't own any horses, she hires them when she wants to be papped with them.

She can't afford the livery (boarding) charges for them now she doesn't have her own land/yard and can't be arsed with the day to day looking after them now she hasn't got someone to do it for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She doesn't own any horses, she hires them when she wants to be papped with them.

She can't afford the livery (boarding) charges for them now she doesn't have her own land/yard and can't be arsed with the day to day looking after them now she hasn't got someone to do it for her.
I thought Wallis was her horse... she let the stables use him for rides in exchange for livery.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She can't do the school run, she's banned from the school grounds and going anywhere near there for 5 years under a court awarded 'Restraining Order' for threatening behaviour. Even though, in her words, she 'didn't do anything that bad', well other than call other parents and teachers 'cunts' and told them to 'duck off' in front of small children in the playground. Suspect that's the language she uses at home in front of her kids?

Maybe 'Clearblue Cole' is going to pick up Jett and Bunny and lob them in the boot of his car with Blade and the new 'Precious' whilst Skanky Flaps hides in a bush with her 'mangled' feet?

Does she really think anyone will believe this fantasy, other than her moronic, simpleton lemming fans who are willing to pay £30 to hear her spout shite on a Zoom call, whilst having a Prep Kitchen ding meal falling out of her monsterous gob onto the computer keyboard?

• Haha
She can't do the school run, she's banned from the school grounds and going anywhere near there for 5 years under a court awarded 'Restraining Order' for threatening behaviour. Even though, in her words, she 'didn't do anything that bad', well other than call other parents and teachers 'cunts' and told them to 'duck off' in front of small children in the playground. Suspect that's the language she uses at home in front of her kids?

Maybe 'Clearblue Cole' is going to pick up Jett and Bunny and lob them in the boot of his car with Blade and the new 'Precious' whilst Skanky Flaps hides in a bush with her 'mangled' feet?

Does she really think anyone will believe this fantasy, other than her moronic, simpleton lemming fans who are willing to pay £30 to hear her spout shite on a Zoom call, whilst having a Prep Kitchen ding meal falling out of her monsterous gob onto the computer keyboard?
Alas - she isn't about truth just exposure.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not shocked at all... find it hilarious that a so called make up artist constantly uses a filter 😂 and she was with her PT earlier again who shouldn’t be doing sessions indoors however who are we 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can't stand that Fern.

She has the most diabolical language for a young women, every other word is 'duck, bleeping, fuckers'. She called her mum, on Mothers Day, a 'bleeping bleep' and then went on to talk about 'blow jobs' with her, WTAF???? Her mum seemed to think this was funny. If my son (don't have a daughter) spoke to me using that language I'd be distraught.

Fern then slagged off people who said it was inappropriate to speak to her mother like that. She just said in her eloquent way 'duck off, my parents are proud of me' and blew a raspberry at the camera.

She is awful, I don't know why anyone, other than Pwicey (who won't pay anyway and likes looking like a pantomine dame), would use her. She is now advertising bridal make up. In her words 'bleeping hell' the groom would be running for the hills!

Absolutely disgrace.
Alas - she isn't about truth just exposure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stand that Fern.

She has the most diabolical language for a young women, every other word is 'duck, bleeping, fuckers'. She called her mum, on Mothers Day, a 'bleeping bleep' and then went on to talk about 'blow jobs' with her, WTAF???? Her mum seemed to think this was funny. If my son (don't have a daughter) spoke to me using that language I'd be distraught.

Fern then slagged off people who said it was inappropriate to speak to her mother like that. She just said in her eloquent way 'duck off, my parents are proud of me' and blew a raspberry at the camera.

She is awful, I don't know why anyone, other than Pwicey (who won't pay anyway and likes looking like a pantomine dame), would use her. She is now advertising bridal make up. In her words 'bleeping hell' the groom would be running for the hills!

Absolutely disgrace.
None of our kids would speak to us, or anyone else, like that because they've been brought up properly not dragged up. My son wouldn't use those words to anybody, ever, let alone his own mother. 😔

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I agree 💯 my kids are in their 40s no way would they speak like that in front of us. Just goes to show being brought up properly shows in your kids manners and future generations (hopefully)🤞

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.