Katie Price #25 and Carl the lackey, love a matching tacky tracky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So came across the article of her going to court after shouting bleep across a school yard. She really has no respect for our justice system does she. How can she always get away with not turning up for things 🀬
BD30D9C7-B8F9-4F25-879E-7A6ED1F3852C.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
MUA and hairdresser are currently round....Joel managing to wear a mask, Fern not 😑
Not shocked at all... find it hilarious that a so called make up artist constantly uses a filter πŸ˜‚ and she was with her PT earlier again who shouldn’t be doing sessions indoors however who are we πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So came across the article of her going to court after shouting bleep across a school yard. She really has no respect for our justice system does she. How can she always get away with not turning up for things 🀬View attachment 482811
She wants 4 more kids cause she loves being a mother and she wants trolls tracked she better start with herself, how many kids were affected mentally by her vile attack in front of them, how many people has she abused verbally mentally and physically or threatened too. What a vile creature she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She’s on radio with Victoria Derbyshire with that MP later... 😑
Sorry it’s BBC2 not radio; that’s why pointy chin and hair man is at Cole’s

the blonde wig’s back

Oh my god the MP is paying tribute to her; she’s a battling Mum πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Saying she wants to protect everyone out there; funny how her horrible voice note to that lady the other week wasn’t mentioned πŸ€”

She keeps talking over Victoria

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So came across the article of her going to court after shouting bleep across a school yard. She really has no respect for our justice system does she. How can she always get away with not turning up for things 🀬View attachment 482811
Yet she says she will attend court when those people who did the video of Harvey are up in court πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Angry
Yet she says she will attend court when those people who did the video of Harvey are up in court πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yep I heard that bit πŸ‘†πŸ»

Like it when Vic said that the police were already doing the right thing without her doing this β€˜campaign’...

• Heart
Her No1 fan keeps up with Tattle πŸ™„

bleeping arseholes 😑
A big Hi to Ron the bleep πŸ‘‹ - we find you utterly pathetic by the way and always have a laugh at your expense - which isn't hard.

That's easy - she just has to tell the police the names of her friends - voila! The bloke is probably Ron to be fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm genuinely disgusted at the BBC for giving her air time. It takes no effort whatsoever to bring up multiple articles of her cuntish behaviour. In my honest opinion they have just dropped their credibility down to the level of The Scum. I really expect better of the BBC. I didn't watch it & have no intention of doing so. I've had a quick look at Twitter & there's not many positive comments.

I do hope many people let the BBC know how they feel 😁

She's such a deluded mental case that she probably thinks everyone has adored seeing her on TV. And that she's loved by all. Errrr, no....shut up & go away because nobody gives a tit at your pathetic attempts to stay relevant!

She won't have time to follow up this petition rubbish anyway when she replaces her current children with the new really special ones. Actually saying that about your own children is disgusting. She couldn't be more uncaring & cold if she tried. Absolutely despicable piece of lying, plastic, fake trash 😑

Seriously, if she stopped using her kids & mother for stories what would she have left to market? Absolutely zero, zilch, not a single solitary thing. Nobody gives a flying fudge about her & Crawl. She has absolutely no talent of any kind whatsoever. It's soooo easy to drag up a million articles about her disgusting behaviour & probably impossible to find anything that she's done that's good!

And thus endeth my current rant. I thank you all for reading this far 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm genuinely disgusted at the BBC for giving her air time. It takes no effort whatsoever to bring up multiple articles of her cuntish behaviour. In my honest opinion they have just dropped their credibility down to the level of The Scum. I really expect better of the BBC. I didn't watch it & have no intention of doing so. I've had a quick look at Twitter & there's not many positive comments.

I do hope many people let the BBC know how they feel 😁

She's such a deluded mental case that she probably thinks everyone has adored seeing her on TV. And that she's loved by all. Errrr, no....shut up & go away because nobody gives a tit at your pathetic attempts to stay relevant!

She won't have time to follow up this petition rubbish anyway when she replaces her current children with the new really special ones. Actually saying that about your own children is disgusting. She couldn't be more uncaring & cold if she tried. Absolutely despicable piece of lying, plastic, fake trash 😑

Seriously, if she stopped using her kids & mother for stories what would she have left to market? Absolutely zero, zilch, not a single solitary thing. Nobody gives a flying fudge about her & Crawl. She has absolutely no talent of any kind whatsoever. It's soooo easy to drag up a million articles about her disgusting behaviour & probably impossible to find anything that she's done that's good!

And thus endeth my current rant. I thank you all for reading this far 😘
Perhaps if she just gave up all the crap she might find a level of contentment. She is so hyper all the time. She could retrain as a riding teacher for disabled and special needs kids and do something useful for the rest of her life. Give something back to this world like most of us do. She can't even Bee Kind to anyone without beeing paid for it ... I have to find something to punch ... πŸ₯Š

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Really wondering why the media keep bigging her up, everyone knows she is suss so why do they do it - have they not learnt from previous examples of sticking up for people who were shady where certain things subsequently came to light - not sure why they are continuing to support someone who continually sticks two fingers up to anything that can be challenged in a court of law (either criminal or civil) , lacks common decency, and whose only skill appears to be reaping Β£s off of the gullible

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry if I'm being a fussy old bugger, but I hate the completely disrepectful way the treat Prep Kitchens (or what ever they are called) food.

Clearly the weekly food is free, so the least they could do is present their food in an appetizing and attractive way. Instead, as usual no respect for PK's brand at all.

Posting pictures of their food looking like something my dogs puked up. Can't even work out what it is! They can't even be bothered to put it on a plate and say what it is. Just post it looking shite, in the microwaveable packaging with half the plastic film still on.

Pair of absolute scummy, trampy troglodyes.

Prep Kitchen need to cut their ties with this pair. Can't imagine it's doing their business any good at all.

They should support the homeless shelters and send these people food. Their visitors need warm, nutritious food unlike these 2 grifting, scrounging bastards.

Commenters pointed out, She has same clothes hair and nails and Harvey in same outfit, on 8 March pics when Harvey returned to school..she is such a lying pos.
Yes, I noticed that as well. Video is old. He did that drawing ages ago. She is such a lying c@@t. Also Bunny and Jett were with Keiran and Michelle yesterday.

Wow, a lot of people on Twitter are pissed off with Katie this morning.
What's happened? I'm not on Twitter?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.
I had to edit the showering napkin...I read the small print..it said showing napkin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ I only just changed it.
Showering napkin is more funny though...apart from that it looks like a child's swing πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
She needs a chasity belt and the key thrown away

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to Kieran and Michelle. I would like to be a fly on the wall in KPs house!🀣🀣🀣🀣. I’m waiting for all the digs she will make on social media (obviously she is not a bully or a troll), but she will not be able to contain herself due to jealousy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.