Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yorkshire born and bred Rita,, i've supported and played rugby league all my life and my two sons play for my old team. The player will be slaughtered by not only away fans and teams but also his own team mates, home fans and his mates. It won't be malicious but they'll take the piss out of him for years. šŸ¤£
Fellow RL fan @Stan Butler
I'm a warrington girl and followed the Wolves all my life (now live in Jersey obviously!!)
Back on topic, she is in Koh Samui and that's exactly where we were meant to be going tomorrow instead of Costa Rica! Can you imagine the excitement I'd feel getting in the wild photos for us to devour?? I would have found her even if on other side of the island- her fog horn screeching would locate her!!
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They were both out drinking and probably drugged up aswell Helena,,, when the incident happened skank has said it was sink boy so plods arrested him on suspicion and after questioning they've released him under investigation, that's when they've gone back to skank and asked her to make a formal statement (under oath) and press charges skanks refused that's why the CPS said " no realistic chance of conviction" they knew without skanks statement and being a witness in court they didn't have enough evidence because it was all hearsay regarding ambulance and doctors, if skank got on the witness stand all she had to say is " i didn't say that" and case dismissed.
I agree she wouldn't have been very good in court. If it had gone ahead the defence could have highlighted the fact she was pissed and that
she's had major surgery weeks before which could have been responsible for any bruising. There's not much to go on really apart from he said / she said,

Reactions: 13
Yorkshire born and bred Rita,, i've supported and played rugby league all my life and my two sons play for my old team. The player will be slaughtered by not only away fans and teams but also his own team mates, home fans and his mates. It won't be malicious but they'll take the piss out of him for years. šŸ¤£
Born and bred here too, although not a rugby fan.
Teaching mostly lads here, rugby was unavoidable!
I suspect there'll be some 'interesting' songs in the next few weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a warrington girl and followed the Wolves all my life (now live in Jersey obviously!!)
Back on topic, she is in Koh Samui and that's exactly where we were meant to be going tomorrow instead of Costa Rica! Can you imagine the excitement I'd feel getting in the wild photos for us to devour?? I would have found her even if on other side of the island- her fog horn screeching would locate her!!
Both my son's played in the challenge cup at weekend team won and through to the next round,, love a good derby day in my house between FC and KR. Costa Rica lovely place and it wouldn't have been a holiday in Koh samui more like an undercover assignment no chance of sightseeing when you would be following the gruesome twosome and reporting back to the krustie gang. šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not only did you clearly have a lucky escape Costa Rica is truly a magical place so I hope you have a lovely holiday. I don't wish the same to Kipper x

ps hope you get to see some sloths

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know jersey girl supports the wires, ā€œoh wanky wankyā€ , and you Stan , well ā€œwe hate rhinos we hate rhinos , I support Gods chosen people šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Unless someone sent her the screenshot and she is making out thatā€™s her tv šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
If she did find it, that shows what a great holiday she's having sitting there watching T.V, they must all be boreddddddddd!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Born and bred here too, although not a rugby fan.
Teaching mostly lads here, rugby was unavoidable!
I suspect there'll be some 'interesting' songs in the next few weeks...
Oh yes that is guaranteed the poor sods not going to live this down for years. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still insisting SB is nowhere to be seen Mum and kids holiday. She donā€™t half talk shite
I can't quite fathom whether it's a game or she is trying not to post him and failing terribly. At Christmas she didn't post any photos hardly and said she wanted private time with her kids, I wonder if that was to spite Kieran or to cover up SB being there? On this holiday she's not really posting photos of what they're doing, is it to piss off Kieran too? .....are they 'working' and can't take photos because they're up to something dodgy?

Reactions: 16
So ch4 spokesperson has stated that "none of the work done to the MM were paid for by the production company" so who paid then? Another load of bullshit
All gifted and grifted. In return for exposure. Mind you now at 10pm and low rating. Those involved will be out of pocket. Not much return for outlay
---
If I was a trustee I would want to know how many of these she has sold and where is the money. As sheā€™s a bankrupt sheā€™s not paying tax on these earnings either she is in the best position ever if you ask me why would she engage

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.