Katie Price #249 Awful mother, your life is a farce. With lips like a baboon's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this but the upshot for Kipper is she can monetise the mad dash back home as AFP “ suddenly” takes a turn for the worst , no one will say and ask “ that’s all good and well miss price, but your mother was readmitted before you hopped on that plane to your jollies, why did you go knowing this information?”

Reactions: 18
It’s a hear say gossip site. Sadly I’m not sure they could act with just this info. If more concrete info came to light then social services def need to know. It really must be a worry for the rest of the family. Kipper will think it’s harmless as “ no one would be getting hurt” but she should know damn well the lengths people will go to, and there is also the question that creeps use “ surrogates” if they can’t get the person. I am really hoping this is just a made up rumour. But with her you just don’t know

Reactions: 20
Snake bite was my first encounter with alcohol, wont be doing that again or the pernod & black
I fucking love Pernod and black dropped in a pint of cider a black witch unlike skanky who’s a fucking witch.
---
The thing that gets me is the oh she’s such a great mum who the hell else in God’s green earth is constantly told via social media is oh you’re a fab mother nobody ever else gets these comments do they

Reactions: 21
Snake bite was my first encounter with alcohol, wont be doing that again or the pernod & black
Oh peaking I used to love Pernot but it does your head in my close friends husband used to drink it,popped into a park he worked for to pick something up from the little hut there,he raged and turned over all the benches in the park threw up (fuck how he got the strength so heavy)and destroyed the hut..erm Thiscwas a Christmas Eve.It little does do your bonce.

Reactions: 19
All of which are reasons why they don't usually do transplants on older people.

It’s as bulkshit as this being a Mum and kids holiday.
Does anybody have a clue why they are pretending to be apart?I mean, everybody knows,( apart from the most dense of their fans).
I think Kipper believes she will be able to resurrect her career if she appears to be the single obnoxious party girl 'Jordan' again like she was at the start, its all rinse and repeat, never anything new in Kipper world ... appear as Jordan the 'Glamma gurl' for a bit, raise her profile, then get on some reality TV shows so the public can see how lovely she is really and then announce to her newly adoring fans that she and Carol have got back together just in time for her new 'Kipper and Carol' reality show ... its not going to happen

Reactions: 25
Before my MIL died she had a live in carer and that cost £600 a week. Before that she had someone come in 4 times a day for meals and to get her up/put her to bed. That was £25 per hour so was actually cheaper to have someone live in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.