Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
She's signed up to a cooking show on E4

KATIE Price has signed up to star in Celebrity Cooking School, The Sun can exclusively reveal.

The glamour model, 44, has done a deal to show off her culinary skills - or lack of them - in the upcoming second series of the E4 show.

The reality show sees a host of famous faces, who are self-proclaimed ‘horrendous’ cooks, enrol in a crash course in cookery to see if they can impress Michelin-starred chef, Giorgio Locatelli.

A TV insider said: “Katie was top of the show bosses’ wish list, so they were thrilled when she agreed to do it as they’ll know she’ll make great telly.

“For Katie, it’s a chance to show a different side of herself after all the drama with her bankruptcy court case and her on-off relationship with Carl. She’s looking forward to having some fun and getting back to doing more TV again.”

While Katie has starred in her Mucky Mansion series for Channel 4, this will mark the first competition-based series she has done since her ill-fated stint on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins in 2020.

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The mum of five pulled out of the brutal endurance test after just 48 hours when one of her famous breasts became inflamed, but this time around the former Celebrity Big Brother winner is determined to go the distance.

The source added: “Katie is competitive so she wants to win and prove that she can go all the way. She’s no Nigella, but like she always says, never underestimate the Pricey.”

The Sun has reached out to an E4 rep for comment.
ffs did they not watch Masterchef! She was crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DC16

VIP Member
DC you said there is more to it than "mental health excuse" for the reason it was postponed. I realise you have to keep certain info quiet to protect your sources and respect that. I was wondering if she had also used "family crisis" as an excuse, the card played could be AFP health or the childrens alleged PTSD.
No, that wasn’t mentioned.

Reactions: 35

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Ok, so I have this friend, we don’t agree on politics, etc and I’ve recently discovered that she thinks all Skanks issues are down to Pete. She’s not one of those ‘she’s the best mum’ types, but it’s just the whole it’s all Pete’s fault that annoys me. I’ve never read her ‘books’or watched any of the TV shows, so does she have a point? From what I can see Pete and Emily have tried to normalise J&P as much as they can and their own children seem very normal. So is it Pete or Skanky that’s the issue?!
Well seeing as all her relationships have failed miserably I'd say there's one common denominator - skank so there's the answer. She is responsible for all her behaviour not P.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
No doubt its been planned all along.
And i still believe she's going to bring out the mother story to try and gain sympathy pretty soon.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
So sorry to hear this 💩 news, @DC16. I started a new job today and was just going to post she will turn up
With her psychiatrist when I saw your post! This is outrageous! Hopefully the BH will put more restrictions on her considering her conveniently oh so fragile MH. I bet she is off abroad tomorrow night or Friday for a rest!😡🤬
I reckon she will be on holiday on Friday. Its half term next week.

• Angry
  • Sad

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Think it’s very telling when people have to keep declaring that they love their babies all over social media. The elder two keep it at an arms length at best and I’m sure the younger two feel very loved being emotionally abused by it every day and used as weapons in its vicious games against their loving father.

It also keeps saying it can’t wait for summer. Not sure why it thinks summer is going to be any different for it compared to now? It will still be a broke, ugly, child and animal abusing, mutated pig swirling the zeleb drain.

Give it up Price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does she think it’s ok to flash her disgusting f***y and tits to everyone and it’s ok 🤷‍♀️ if a man was to behave in the same way she does he would be arrested her behaviour is disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It is indecent exposure, same when she did the thing with the phone. So she's got a history of it. A man would be known as a perv and sex offender for the rest of his life for some reason!

• Sick
  • Angry

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Recap: she's a fucking lying stinking rotten sick fake criminal pathetic whore sIag piece of shit vile hated ugly rotten desperate detested slimy vicious dangerous fucked up narcissistic despised low life failure shit mother shit daughter shit sister shit wife shit partner shit animal owner shit rider shit business woman shit celebrity bullying trolling lowlife scum germ herpes riddled CUNT 😡😡

@Dollylovesshoes pass that damned pisspot please....the REALLY big 1!
Ok!
So they're her good points then?
Now let's hear what you really think about her.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I'm actually exhausted after the last couple of hours!! 😂
I know we are all angry and disappointed, but who actually thought she would get to court tomorrow, I certainly expected her to pull something! And as usual it's at the 11th hour, how many times has she done that, court cases cancelled at the last minute.
Just remember, it's not cancelled, just adjourned for a short period (I don't know how long that actually is), she will still have to go to court. I can't put everything on here what has been said to me today, but reiterate the MH was just PART of it and not the full reason. But it is certainly more ammunition for KH re the kids, which can only be a good thing, again, thank you to all that have donated, you are amazing. Don't worry the trustees will continue to know about what she says and does. The court will see all the times she has pulled the MH card, as it was said to them at the very beginning.

She is still lumbered with SB and they are still arguing!! ;) and don't believe a word that she is sworn off other men.

Keep the faith.....😘
Exactly! It’s not going anywhere - she can only string this out for so long, she’s not doing herself any favours by constantly citing the MH card as a reason for slipping out of things, it’s all catching up with her - albeit slowly, but it’s still hanging over her head and that’s good enough for me - she’s not getting away with anything she’s just prolonging it all. Fucking hate the bitch.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm inclined to believe she's suicidal. Maybe we should be sympathetic? I think we're being too harsh 😭
I'd be suicidal too if my face looked this bad WITH filters 🥴
Fucking tattooed eyebrows in a completely different continent to ACTUAL eyebrows. Now I understand why she uses 6" thick black Sharpie.
Eyes like pissholes in the snow.
Mouth & nose in different postcodes.
Nose sliding off her face.
And mouth. Just why would you want it to look like a baboons arse with piles 🤷
Yep, I reckon the suicidal thoughts are real.
Be kind people. Stop trolling!
Nahhhhh, who am I kidding.... she's a cunt, it's all self inflicted, the results are thoroughly deserved 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

tracey3871

VIP Member
#248 - Kipper has no idea what a washing machine is for but knows how to launder money thats for sure

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
She is fucked and she knows it! She can delay things as much as she wants as imo it will get even worse. And when not if she suddenly comes through her bad mental elf patch we will all be waiting with party poppers and prosecco.

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Well old dragon drawers has been secretly filming it's new film, COMING TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU SOON!
grotesque.2022.1080p.v4i5p.jpg

• Haha

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Have you seen the Daily Mail article. She had her lips larger. Boasting about it. I found this link. We can report suspicious activity around a bankrupt person, or someone going through the system. Enough is enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Angelic37

VIP Member
If you watch the start of the episode, they use the flashing in the edit to get people watching. So they obviously thought her pelvic thrusting and flashing her skimpy underwear was great, Huge, Huge double standards the media has!
Yes I agree. Huge double standards. It's the same with female to male violence, it's played for laughs. Bit of a tangent here, but the episode of Friends where Ross accidentally says Rachael's name.. Emily punches him HARD in the stomach and the audience roars with laughter. Can you imagine if that was a man punching a woman?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33