Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

emmaw28

VIP Member
New thread title - ‘skanky bitch is still free, when will we get the justice we all need?’
I know it’s very early, but had to post it while it was in my head
It won’t get picked up unless you preface it with #248 then the title xx

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Reminds me of my ‘Star Wars Loft Museum’ ….. a portion attached 🤪
Think i recognise a few Boba Fett, Vadar, Tuskan raider, AT-AT pilot, X-wing pilot, imperial guard, snow trooper, speeder bike rider, Tie fighter pilot, Princess Leia costume from ROTJ, Yoda and is that wicket the Ewok. wet dream time for me my son's don't appreciate the original trilogy. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
/www.thesun.co.uk/tv/21308315/towie-yazmin-oukhellou-hospitalised-ptsd/
Here we go though - she'll be back with the PTSD again having seen this, however the difference is that skanky caused her own accident
---

They might be over on the wiki because I try to save all the hideous photos of it for future reference :)
Oooh great Rita, I'll have a look!

Whl1994

VIP Member
Try clearing your search history on Google theres a feature that says signs you out of sites,, might work. ❤
Tattle has been running very slowly for me for the past 2 weeks. Takes ages to load etc I've cleared my cache and everything to no avail. I messaged the mods but haven't heard back. Any ideas? - Wilma x

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

There ya go pwicceee:rolleyes: .... something else for you to try next😖 ....... ` Limp labia ` ..... how wonderful, you can use this as the next ` excuse ` to avoid the BH 🤷‍♀️ ` sowwwy ma luudd... maa fanni lips have gwwwne LIMP ... due ta all tha stwweetchin ... it wozzz necesswwy for maaa OF`s werk ... it awwssoo elps wiv maaa metwwaal elf ` :sick:🤮
Limp lips & limp asparagus tips...

• Haha

suzy9/11

Ok, so I have this friend, we don’t agree on politics, etc and I’ve recently discovered that she thinks all Skanks issues are down to Pete. She’s not one of those ‘she’s the best mum’ types, but it’s just the whole it’s all Pete’s fault that annoys me. I’ve never read her ‘books’or watched any of the TV shows, so does she have a point? From what I can see Pete and Emily have tried to normalise J&P as much as they can and their own children seem very normal. So is it Pete or Skanky that’s the issue?!

• Sad

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
That's not an IF that's a definite and i promise not to shout "woohoo i love" 😘🤣🤣
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
That's not an IF that's a definite and i promise not to shout "woohoo i love" 😘🤣🤣
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha