Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

suzy9/11

Wonder if her 'summer is coming' scribble, is a hint, she's off on holiday with or without some of the kids? I'm sure she is going away soon:mad:
Yeah, isn’t that what everyone does when they feign mental health illness to get out of a bankruptcy hearing?

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---
Try clearing your search history on Google theres a feature that says signs you out of sites,, might work. ❤

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Bizarre isn't it? Yet she always claimed to be 'as bald as a badger down there.'

Badgers are not bald though.
Scabby disgusting stain on humanity you are skank
It should be 'bald as a badgers ass' not just bald as a badger, she can't even get that right!

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Not joking now cos no ones helping me from site management whatever they're called.... I can't sign out....
No one ban me but just light me out ....l......lol... its ridiculous I haven't got log out feature... dont fucki g ban me though...I'm sick of that 😇
---

---

---
Maybe report this post and explain you can't sign out, Maddy

ClivE

VIP Member
I’m just so disappointed and angry. People are saying she’s finished but she’s still being given tv shows etc. Is this going to be allowed to continue indefinitely. I’m more certain than ever now that she must have something big on somebody.
what a tv show were no one as ever heard of the people on it,i looked it up(never heard of the show) i knew two of the contestants on the last one Kerry Katona(another drug,bankruptcy so called celeb)and that Kim women who is a celeb because she cleans,never even heard of the chef who is supposed to be a celeb

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the post she put up recently saying what a strong woman she was, and how well she was coping with things? And another where she said her MH was the best it's been in a long time? Would love to see them again. Maybe we can track what happened to her from then till now. :unsure:
she aged , weeks in time,years in wrinkles and caught sight of her self in the mirror 😂

• Haha

here we go again

Chatty Member
Phil and Grant are going on a much-needed relaxing getaway to recover from the twauma that is being attached to That Thing.
---

You could see a child’s hand in the background…. Besides they deserve a holiday after all that MH shit getting out of the bankruptcy hearing 👍🙄 do you think they will make it back by Saturday to go to Cambridge?
Wait, what's in Cambridge?

• Haha

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Pete has his own thread but it’s not a bad question to ask really.
I have followed them kind of for years, in the media and watched their show years back. I’m not fans of either of them but a morbid fascination of this woman with a monotone voice who just seems to be untouchable

Pete and KP clearly did not get along most of the time you can see this from their show, and they certainly did not bring out each others best sides. Pete probably was a bit of a twat at times, as was she, which made good TV but he doesn’t seem to have been abusive. He drew a line in the sand about what he would put up with and left her when He had enough. Which is fair play, anyone can leave a relationship. He then was clever enough to deploy legal tactics to put in boundaries and KP has hated this from day 1 as she couldn’t manipulate him anymore. She has not been able to stop obsessing over him ever since and is always picking at him but he has stood really firm and used his resources wisely to protect himself and the kids. Anything that’s happened in the last 15 years has been down to Katie. Pete has no control or influence over Katie’s day to day life apart from an obvious legal ban on her making defamatory statements about him and took care of their kids when she wasn’t fit to. If she can’t get over what happened then that’s down to KP to address, she has plenty of resources to enable her to move on. It is not normal to be hung up on Pete after she’s married at least 2 other men and had more kids with them.
perhaps skanky should have therapy for it 😂 😂 😂 ;)
---

Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
is there an echo in here ? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

mrspig99

VIP Member
People are a little guarded here. However, feel free to post. The Wiki as mentioned is a really good source of info.
Love your profile pic! God he was gorgeous in those days! I met him in the early 80s, I have his autograph somewhere still.

• Heart

suzy9/11

I don't think its any use for wasps considering that shite tv programme upcoming deals with the horrendous issue of a Wasp Nest in one of her containers where these harzardous chemicals are stored
---

He's on the grift of course, trying to get some mug to do it for the honour & publicity of sorting it out for him for freebies
Good point! Wasps are bad enough, but mutant wasps?! Nah, I’ll give that a miss!

• Haha
  • Wow

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Was Bankruptcy Hearing compromised..?.. no don't tell me... I've not been following but I'll bet my kids and throw my house in.... in that order.....she got out of it.......