Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pollycopping

Chatty Member
See Mary Magdalen’s boob has blown up 🙈 walking around like a boob cyclops kp is wanting to be her 🙈 must check her out

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Agree totally.. her life is an absolute car crash... the only thing that keeps her going is her will to thwart everyone in her life.
Yeah I mean he used his money and PR wisely. After they split KP went on a rampage to Ibiza and married Alex Reid. Pete pretty much kept his head down and came out looking a lot more stable and eventually won custody of his kids full time
She has choices of her own. She can choose to do the right thing or she can choose to just carry on being a car crash
[/QUO

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Thank you lovely xx I have tried and tried - he knows I am there but I feel he has closed down - I would feel so guilty if he did anything terrible 😞 xxx
Try not to take that personally....he will do what he's going to do...and that's so hard to understand. Sending you lots of love 😍 xxx

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
If they could sell the story they would ... I dont think anyone is interested in paying for an 'exclusive' ... there is no public interest in AFP, very little in Kipper ... whatever money they were or are asking for no one is willing to pay it seems
---

so, anyway ... spot the difference ... Madonna ... the late great Pete Burns ... Kipper ....

View attachment 1946930
Hmm :unsure:
One of us Tattlers mentioned she'd sold the story to OK mag....

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Awww
I never log out, im scared of not being able to log back in. I've been known to FUp many 100's of passwords so i just stay put
That's great sweetheart thanks so much for replying... its been like this for days... thanks for your advice wasn't sure what to do... xxx 😘

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I'm s
Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
sure i only did that once 🤩

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I wouldn't put it past her, after all remember that tiktok of Bunny slurping on that lollipop? That's just the sort of thing perverts would love, she was more than happy to post that and leave it up.
...And to think that She, the Kipper, had a pervy photographer who wanted her to wear a school uniform whilst sucking on a lollipop. Kieran must be tearing his hair out.
I wonder how the GFM for Kieran is going?😃

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Think i recognise a few Boba Fett, Vadar, Tuskan raider, AT-AT pilot, X-wing pilot, imperial guard, snow trooper, speeder bike rider, Tie fighter pilot, Princess Leia costume from ROTJ, Yoda and is that wicket the Ewok. wet dream time for me my son's don't appreciate the original trilogy. ❤
Stan Stewart Freeborn who created Yoda and Chewbacca has a blue plaque in my area.

• Heart

suzy9/11

Sorry you feel like that 😔 I think people may be confusing you with one of the cunts that popped up before Xmas planting the pudding gate seeds. I think one of the user names was Suziesoo.
Defo not me. I would be Suzy Sue
Same ... soo transparent! :rolleyes:
well then you’re all wrong aren’t you. I am sorry that part of my user name is someone you’ve all had problems with before, but I am not that person. I am simply a long time lurker that is as fucked off about this week as everyone else

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Oh god, I really hope KP hasn't gone down that route. Bad as KP is (and I believe she's an evil bitch) I don't think she'd go as low as to sell the kids to predators. I hope I'm correct, but nothing much shocks me anymore
Of course she would!

• Sad

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
If they could sell the story they would ... I dont think anyone is interested in paying for an 'exclusive' ... there is no public interest in AFP, very little in Kipper ... whatever money they were or are asking for no one is willing to pay it seems
---

so, anyway ... spot the difference ... Madonna ... the late great Pete Burns ... Kipper ....

View attachment 1946930
pete burns looks like the only one with a normal face. 😂
---

well - thats the demographic she is hoping to appeal to on OF isnt it .... Naked Rodney thinks her new lips are 🔥
anyone checked him out on face book yet ?

• Haha