Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Just a thought could she have accountant in court and have her in a separate room via video link/ ir just audio link?

Reactions: 10

Stan Butler

VIP Member
You could see a child’s hand in the background…. Besides they deserve a holiday after all that MH shit getting out of the bankruptcy hearing 👍🙄 do you think they will make it back by Saturday to go to Cambridge?
I'd say no because it wasn't being paid.

Reactions: 10

suzy9/11

You could ask your friend if they've seen those bits, or you could watch them and tell your friend. I don't know how anyone could watch all those episodes of her being a complete 'mare, Pete with his head in his hands, telling her she needs help....and then say it was his fault.
That’s her opinion and I came on here to ask for other view points, I never meant for it to cause trouble

Reactions: 9

suzy9/11

It won’t get picked up unless you preface it with #248 then the title xx
Thank you Emma x
---

#248 New thread title - ‘skanky bitch is still free, when will we get the justice we all need?’
I know it’s very early, but had to post it while it was in my head
---

It won’t get picked up unless you preface it with #248 then the title xx
Does it need to be a separate post? I’m very new to all this and it is my first attempt at a thread title lol x

• Heart

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Noooooo, don't say that @Stan Butler ! Haven't those poor victims of the earthquake have been through enough!!! The ElastaplastIC band (of washed up druggies) would totally traumatise them.
Along with bandwagon jumping, the one thing alllll these zedders have in common is that they're all probably shitting themselves that this Earthquake will impact on THEM getting their TurkeyTeef, Monoboobs, filler & septums.
Yeah...where we gonna go now then ????

• Haha

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Oooh, that's nice, I am totally into tea, my favourites are M & S Empress Grey and Celestial Seasonings spiced :)
The Ringtons man has all different types of tea on the van they do all sorts of flavourings and strengths. They have a website and sure they post orders aswell if there isn't a van man delivering in your area. ❤

• Heart

suzy9/11

If they could sell the story they would ... I dont think anyone is interested in paying for an 'exclusive' ... there is no public interest in AFP, very little in Kipper ... whatever money they were or are asking for no one is willing to pay it seems
---

so, anyway ... spot the difference ... Madonna ... the late great Pete Burns ... Kipper ....

View attachment 1946930
WTAF is that and she pays/begs freebies to look like that?!

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Stan are you still here ? I need your help .. I can't bloody log out.. not a clue why but I've no log out feature... I've been logged in since last Sunday....
Yawn... exhausted now 🤣🤣🤣
---

---

---

Can anyone help me ... I've asked for site assistance but nothing lol... 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow