Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On another note. I was watching Gilmore Girls ( don't judge) and this was part of an exchange between mother and daughter who were having therapy, reminded me of someone!

kp.g.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

midsummer blue

VIP Member
This is in America so doesn’t apply here but it should Jennifer Lien American actress exposed her self to children!
https://variety.com/2015/tv/news/jennifer-lien-arrested-star-trek-voyager-1201594328/.
the same should apply to skanky price ( odd where Pete’s looking though 🤮in the photo
---

What have you got getting @midsummer blue , I have a mini crosser cabin scooter
Wow that sounds good. Not heard of that one.
Only been using one for the last year.
I went for the Kymco one. As it was the most comfortable one I tried. It just ‘fitted’ me perfectly.
The one I have has a problem with batteries draining too fast. And I like to go out and about and know I will get home again too.

Reactions: 8

Adawu

VIP Member
I tend to agree with you.I think KH has sought to protect his kids above all else,and has not wanted them to be hurt, and has tended to let a lot go ( for a quiet life).He has only acted when things became intolerable.
KP doesn’t do anything for a quiet life, and doesn’t care about collateral damage.
If the child care issue ever gets sorted ( please God), then I hope KH gets some requests set in stone.And I would suggest that as much as humanly possible he keeps interaction with KP as minimal as possible( and takes screenshots of every text).
It’s an awful thing to say, but decency and being reasonable won’t work with her.I would also be very aware of who holds the kid’s passports.
---

Two dead pigeons and a stunned sparrow from the septic tank.
Ahem KH is no Saint, he's used photos of the kids in stories he's sold to the red tops and his insta account has pics of the kids as well as adverts for OF and sex toys. He is a much better parent than the Skank though that isn't hard.

Reactions: 8