Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theirs an app free called Strava it should calculate how many miles you’ve done
On batteries it depends on the size if you ask the shop you bought your scooter from they will be able to help you

Reactions: 6
Doubt her creditors will see a penny of it!
I think its amusing that the media are publishing her income in the run up to court, she has pissed them off so they have got it in for her I think ... thats £20k she cant hide from the BH whatever way you look at it

Reactions: 21
On a positive note, she won’t be filtered! Will be hilarious

Reactions: 26
If the court thinks that her MH is just to get out of court, can they get a second opinion?
I think they could but not sure who would order it, the case or the prosecuting/ trustee side? There have been cases where people have said they were ill, got general sick notes or self reported an illness etc and it hasn't been viewed as specific enough by courts. As far as I understand it, on the day before if she had said she was suicidal, ( or similar) the court would have to accept that....then question it later. In some cases, they carry on without the person there and rule in their absence although that could be seen as unfair to the other side because they didn't get the chance to cross-examine the witness. That's probably why they've given her 8 weeks to sort out whatever she says her problem is.
In this case I found, a doctor said he was really ill and appeared to fake heart attacks to avoid court but tests showed nothing wrong. There were appeals and another tribunal so he still had to go to court in the end.

https://www.kingsleynapley.co.uk/in...t-of-seeking-an-adjournment-on-health-grounds

Reactions: 12
Afternoon everyone
Said earlier skank posting pictures of Bunny and the rest of the kids is all part of skanks plan and to get it the 3 things it needs at the moment.
1, deflection and publicity.(she knew the tabroids would print and take some heat off it skipping the BH and her little Botox bonanza)
2, an excuse for a holiday. (The backlash and trolling Katie received has set her back in her mental health struggles and Katie needed to get away)
3, the negative comments on social media get her idiot supporters back onside defending mum of the year and stops them asking why you charging £95 for an out of date bottle of perfume that cost £20.

Reactions: 22
That’s an interesting photo. I wonder if Sophie made them tone it down?

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1949316
FFS. She seemingly has nothing better to worry about than what colour to have her bloody fake hair

Katie, the colour of your hair will not make any difference to your selfish, vile attitude
It would be better off putting a bucket over its fucking cunting whoring ugly head!

Reactions: 24
so a five figure sum for the latest tv rubbish, i guess that is£100.01AND THAT IS IF SHE LAST THE FULL TWO WEEKS

Reactions: 16
Future Hobo Kipper makes her tenty-hundreth appearance in court c2050 ... due to living in a derelict shed with her current 'the one', also known as Naked Rodney, Kipper keeps warm by wearing every article of free clothing she can grift at once ... on the way into court she was heard to shout 'suck my dick' 'I've still got it' and 'Woo Hoo, I love it' to no one in particular

Same people that sold these 'trendy' support boots have a new boot coming out

Cant wait to see the twat in these

---

Lol that's like Motherland when Kevin was the human coat rack

Reactions: 17
Shit for brains Episode 10,102

“ Here Ellie, need my lips doing, great publicity in it for you”
“ ok , Katie, I’ll just pop down B&q , get some masking tape , silicone sealant , and some paint stripper to dissolve the old filler”
Joking aside , after the Harley street doctor completely slating this method off today in the mail saying it’s dangerous, another maté’s business prob fucked if it wasn’t before, she’s like the grim reaper of business

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.