Katie Price #247 At the BH she'll be sly and slippery, and make everyone gag by smelling kippery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. You're Susiesoo. I know that for a fact now. Nice try but you gave it away in your first post today and I now know on top of that for a fact you are Susiesoo. Maybe mix up the usernames a bit next time. To every else I urge caution. And no worries if anyone thinks I'm out of order or bonkers or disagrees. Just be careful dear friends ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Was thinking about the old dollop in pantomime

SKANKY: “ Mirror Mirror on the wall, Who’s the fairest one of all? “
MIRROR : “ Get out of the bleeping way then Fella, I can see anything “

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stupid question, is Amy bleeping Price still breathing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
That's not an IF that's a definite and i promise not to shout "woohoo i love" 😘🤣🤣
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes
That's not an IF that's a definite and i promise not to shout "woohoo i love" 😘🤣🤣
You will sweetie.....cant help yourself... fluffy slippers and handbag in tow xxx@🤣😘
---

Yes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Reminds me of my ‘Star Wars Loft Museum’ ….. a portion attached 🤪
Isn't it funny how you don't realise that you've formed any mental image of people until you see something like this and realise you actually have, and how completely, totally and utterly wrong you are!
I have zero interest in StarWars, but this is just superb!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm s
Of course she knows what day it is
It's me me me myyyyself and I...iiiiii day...
---

Yes
---

Yes
---

Yes
sure i only did that once 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time a story appears about Skanky ( Basically free ads for her mates) I look up the company out of interest , like Jyy ( looks like it’s going out of business), now with the lips, Liftaesthetics (accounts overdue)
duck having a business and being mates with her 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It probably won't even be a case of being able to afford the premiums, I doubt she will find anybody willing to insure her given her history.
Cole will insure her car in his name, comprehensive any driver, she'll drive, crash or get done for speeding and his insurance will rocket. Gary Woods will not be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Michelle Visage has commented 'gorgeous little girl' under the Bunny makeup post.

Didn't like MV on Strictly. Is she friends with KP?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I do believe she will meet a sticky end either behind a wheel or through surgery. I only hope if and when it happens she does not take an innocent person or one of those babies with her.

Reactions: 21
Just dropping in to say that Bunny's make up is WAY OVER THE TOP, it's disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
I do believe she will meet a sticky end either behind a wheel or through surgery. I only hope if and when it happens she does not take an innocent person or one of those babies with her.
The thought of her being on the road again driving in June terrifies me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just dropping in to say that Bunny's make up is WAY OVER THE TOP, it's disgusting.
Agree, and worse the mother has put that photo up knowing it will provoke a reaction from people. The people replying to the post approving of an 8 year old smothered in makeup are morons.

• Angry
  • Sad
Michelle Visage has commented 'gorgeous little girl' under the Bunny makeup post.

Didn't like MV on Strictly. Is she friends with KP?
They were on the same Celebrity Big Brother series. I'm not sure if they are friends though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.