Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
skanky wants to be very careful,as you say ,some people cant heat their homes and she got 200k in cash sitting around until friday,people have been murdered for change and there are lots of dodgy and desperate people around. its all a game to her,holding on to money until the last minute,hoping she dont have to pay it out.
They could stage a robbery. Let it be known this cash is in the house. Both she and sinkboy traumatised by robbers. They took all of it. It’s a pay day. There are so many celebs targeted at home now because they brag about what they have. I wouldn’t put it past thesegrifters.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wilma was pointing out a comment in the Daily Mirror( see the attachment in Wilmas post).
The commenter seemed to suggest that Kp was under contract to the Mirror And was being paid 45k per month for her contribution.
Don’t know if it’s true or not.x
what on earth could she do that was worth 45k ? it makes no sense,actually nothing makes any sense with her,money wise ! i wish i knew her secret !

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1933325

I doubt this is true. That would be 540k a year. She's not going to be worth that much to them is she? I wonder if this poster was just trying to be sarcastic, alluding to the fact she always seems to be in the papers. Loads of the stories are lifted off her socials now, so no need to pay her anything.
I think this poster is referring to what KFP said in court last time. She said she earned £45K a month and I think this is what the poster means

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe this is what the person saying she earns £45,000 a month from the mirror meant, when skank skyped the BH she told them she earned £45 grand a month for the last six months flogging stories to the press that was in 2020.
chrome_screenshot_1675450367441.png

So £270 thousand and still couldn't afford to pay anyone the nasty bleeping bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She's clearly shitting it if she has 200k to line their palms to keep the house, I would have thought the BH people would take that, say thank you, dish it out to all she owes and say "now Where's the rest?", I really hope it's not done in private.

Reactions: 38
So if Skank is getting these mega money deals why would she bother with all the tat she sells for very little return and stuff like the Plasterclasses which looked like they were costing her more than she was taking from her deluded punters. Skank had a team with her, she was taking flights or driving, sometimes it looked like 6 people were there, she wasn’t making any profit after costs. Her bath bombs etc are always discounted, she can’t make much on that, her OF is always discounted, she’s constantly selling crap on Depop, it will only be making a months energy bill on the MM if she’s lucky. If she’s making so much on these big contracts with the papers and the TV channels, why would she run these other enterprises for pennies. Add in Sink-Boy was wanking for fivers, their holidays are cheap and cheerful, it just doesn’t add up that’s she’s making crazy money, it’s all so bizarre.

I just don’t get what is going on with her finances, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️
If the red tops are bankrolling her £45000 a month it won’t be paid in brown envelopes it will have a paper trail

Reactions: 26
So if Skank is getting these mega money deals why would she bother with all the tat she sells for very little return and stuff like the Plasterclasses which looked like they were costing her more than she was taking from her deluded punters. Skank had a team with her, she was taking flights or driving, sometimes it looked like 6 people were there, she wasn’t making any profit after costs. Her bath bombs etc are always discounted, she can’t make much on that, her OF is always discounted, she’s constantly selling crap on Depop, it will only be making a months energy bill on the MM if she’s lucky. If she’s making so much on these big contracts with the papers and the TV channels, why would she run these other enterprises for pennies. Add in Sink-Boy was wanking for fivers, their holidays are cheap and cheerful, it just doesn’t add up that’s she’s making crazy money, it’s all so bizarre.

I just don’t get what is going on with her finances, make it make sense 🤷🏽‍♀️
Methinks, Smillie, that she does these 'little things' going to make it look like she's at least TRYING to make some money towards her debts and keep her profile alive. We all know its bollox but a massive deflection from the real amounts she's earning. If cole is gonna hang around and IF she has the MM repossessed, she needs to de-clutter her s#ite in order to down-size. x

What sticks in my throat is all the money she wastes on tit and she owes less than £500 to a blind school. Who the duck does that? Like that's just the lowest of the bleeping low. Just pay up skanky bleep. At least try and redeem yourself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Wow.But this is one of those facts that could be confirmed if necessary.
I suppose the BH could ask about it, even if it came to light lately.
I was told she has a contract with Mirror. Didn’t know how much, knew she was paid to do X amount of stories with them. Hence why the on/off fake splits happen. To keep her in the news! I suspect she’s sold the AFP lung transplant has earned her a lot. When it’s released. Under contract x

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Think daddy Woods has given skank the £150-200 grand so it can keep Pricey Towers a small price to pay for not having that bleep moving 100yds down the road into sink boys new house. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I see SFP is off on another PR hotel stay with Harry 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Think daddy Woods has given skank the £150-200 grand so it can keep Pricey Towers a small price to pay for not having that bleep moving 100yds down the road into sink boys new house. 🤣
Has it been proved that CW owns the new house?

Reactions: 11
I'm glad things are going on behind the scenes with KH, let's hope it's good news shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.