Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@DC16 has said, I believe ,that there are people who will go after her privately, through bailiffs rather than bankruptcy court.
Let's hope the 9th & the weeks after are gonna be tit for her. If the bailiffs come they'll take whatever they can, that means the horses could be taken.
They can’t take livestock unfortunately for the poor darlings.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm just bringing @WillowTree21 's post over, I've been catching up, busy doing an actual job not squeezing my mangled bazookas into what looks like a babybel cheese case. 😅

''I've been talking to someone in 'the know'. I don't know whether she's thick, being advised badly, lying or something fishy. Could be a mixture of them all. She appears to have 150-200K to hand over (to keep the house) & then come to an arrangement with Trustee's. Say's money from her OF's earnings (Can't believe that either) ! She's confident (take that as arrogant/cocky), everything is ok for next Thursday. Well, I don't know much about bankruptcy, but I don't believe SHE can dictate how any money she hands over is used, (if she hands over a large amount of cash, ) & that will suspend the mortgage company from going for repossession. Then sod all to any other creditors. Tax office I believe would be out to get some cash from her immediately. She's asked for the BH to be private, no press or open court. Can she do that? I had to cut the call short, as had a reminder on phone had dentist appointment, which I forget about - nursing home looming''

I knew she would be arrogant and cocky, I think she does expect things to disappear, she always thinks she should just be allowed to carry on, however she wants. It's huge narcy entitlement and magical thinking.

I thought that trying to pay creditors in an order that benefits you was illegal. Boris Becker got done for that. It's supposed to be the trustee who decides what's paid and when. With her having a voluntary agreement last time, I'm not sure she's at the stage where this could be illegal ❓
i believe you can not add mortgage arrears to a bankruptcy(because your home is a not yours until you pay the last payment so any arrears she owes will be to the mortgage company/bank not the bankruptcy,the bankruptcy can only make you sell your home if it will make enough money to pay what you owe on it plus something left over to go towards your bankruptcy,i believe that is why she still as the house,the bankruptcy can not make her sell it because it is worth less than she owes on it,what can happen if she is discharged from the bankruptcy the mortgage company/bank can then go for repossession and any short fall she owes when they sell it they can go after her for it(i know people that have been paying back the shortfall on a mortgage for years after repossession)it is no good the mortgage company/bank going for repossession while she is still in bankruptcy because she could then add the shortfall to the bankruptcy and they would get nothing(think that is why she says she bankruptcy is a good thing for her)that is just my understanding of it.

Reactions: 27
Evening skank and sink boy (you pair of cunts) what you having for tea takeaway or microwave puke meals... i'm just cooking liver, bacon, sausage in an onion gravy going to do some mash and veg.
IMG_20230203_161222_679~2.jpg
or i might have this little "toast" dinner my neighbour's (because they like me not hate me like your neighbours do you) little girls just brought in for me.
IMG_20230203_160639_042~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Would her actual creditors be allowed to attend?
I know if she owed me money I would like to witness the BH in person.
AR went last time (before he was bankrupt himself, now its his legal team that are Kippers creditors) ... I think she used her fear of AR as her excuse not to attend and then the cheeky bint attended online from the fkng Maldives !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
That was absolutely BRILLIANT!!! And I believe that had a huge impact! Comments sections are a great idea! ☺🙌🙌
I wanted to redress the balance a bit after being really negative at the start about the gofund me. ( main reason was we didn't know if Kieran did approve). I can imagine that if too many comments are left though, it could be seen as a bit spammy and grifty by some? Seem's a bit tricky to get the right balance.
---

AR went last time (before he was bankrupt himself, now its his legal team that are Kippers creditors) ... I think she used her fear of AR as her excuse not to attend and then the cheeky bint attended online from the fkng Maldives !
She did, pretended that Alex Reid's presence stressed her out, but she's the one who abused him for years, which was actually recognised officially :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wanted to redress the balance a bit after being really negative at the start about the gofund me. ( main reason was we didn't know if Kieran did approve). I can imagine that if too many comments are left though, it could be seen as a bit spammy and grifty by some? Seem's a bit tricky to get the right balance.
---

She did, pretended that Alex Reid's presence stressed her out, but she's the one who abused him for years, which was actually recognised officially :rolleyes:
Honestly, it is doing so much good. You know how stuff works behind the scenes, you just have to trust the process 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope to god that if she is allowed to keep the MM then no one and I mean no one will offer any help,or to do jobs as she is just proving she is that arrogant she knows that she can just run up bills and debts with no consequences.🤬🤬🤬

Tbh, I am glad we are realistic about the BH.I was getting carried away with replaying scenes from Crown Court in my head —“ I accuse you! .......Yes, you, Miss Price!.....You have behaved in a despicable manner”
“ I put it to you, that you are an absolute grifting skank”
I think I got a bit over enthusiastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tbh, I am glad we are realistic about the BH.I was getting carried away with replaying scenes from Crown Court in my head —“ I accuse you! .......Yes, you, Miss Price!.....You have behaved in a despicable manner”
Have you been watching 'talking pictures tv' crown court was on at 2pm this afternoon. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you been watching 'talking pictures tv' crown court was on at 2pm this afternoon. 😘
No, but I may investigate further😀
I loved it, haven’t seen it in years.Its a bit like Midsommer Murders, in that you get to see famous actors before they hit the big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When a company is insolvent the HMRC are a preferential claimant and other creditors are unsecured. I assume it is the same for bankrupcy. I don't think KP can dictate who the money goes to if she has managed to find some cash.🤞
I'm not sure if this is still applicable. I think that they are now secondary preferential claimants. I used to work in insolvency, but retired 25 years ago. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Your judge sounds like Stephen Fry in Black Adder. The Flanders Pigeon Murder case :ROFLMAO:
Send her to the firing squad!

• Haha
Evening skank and sink boy (you pair of cunts) what you having for tea takeaway or microwave puke meals... i'm just cooking liver, bacon, sausage in an onion gravy going to do some mash and veg.View attachment 1933097 or i might have this little "toast" dinner my neighbour's (because they like me not hate me like your neighbours do you) little girls just brought in for me. View attachment 1933101
OMG.... Is. That. Bubble. And. Squeak...??!! I simply lurves B&S. Or are you going to disappoint me and say its stuffing...?
(nb: I'd eat the 'toast' dinner and save the liver/sausage/bacon combo for tomorrow. It can only become fuller flavoured...)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I just posted about Kieran's GFM on a Skanky Daily Mirror story and came across this comment. Any idea if it could be true?

Screenshot_20230203_171517_Chrome.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.