Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really
What sticks in my throat is all the money she wastes on tit and she owes less than £500 to a blind school. Who the duck does that? Like that's just the lowest of the bleeping low. Just pay up skanky bleep. At least try and redeem yourself.
What sticks in my throat is all the money she wastes on tit and she owes less than £500 to a blind school. Who the duck does that? Like that's just the lowest of the bleeping low. Just pay up skanky bleep. At least try and redeem yourself.
She really is a callous witch 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn't slymi Rymi home soon with his big things happening for skank,, so sink boy best make the most of his 5 minutes in the limelight again before he gets locked back in the attic because slymi Rymi doesn't like sink boy. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn't slymi Rymi home soon with his big things happening for skank,, so sink boy best make the most of his 5 minutes in the limelight again before he gets locked back in the attic because slymi Rymi doesn't like sink boy. 🤣
It's between those two, I reckon.
Either Slimy or Sinky will be the "chosen one" to chauffeur skanky to the BH

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tampongate !!!!

Finally I can reveal the troof!

The real exclusive story of what happened THAT night !!!

Child - Journalists are you reading this ?

They were having a paaaaarrrrtaaayyyyy 🥳 🎉🎊🎊

Price jumped out of a cake made of cocaine , thrust her crotch at the nearest bloke & shouted “ WOOHOOO I LOVE IT , DO YOU LOVE IT?”
He then dug deep , grimacing as he rummaged & the room suddenly became a riot of coloured paper & cheap sulphur … or was it fish .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep I thought that too, @ClivE. Rather early for Valentines day.
Meanwhile on what of todays' KP news links it showed the ghastly results of a newborn baby who was continually kissed on the lips by its mother who had the Herpes Zoster Virus. It recommends that a child should NEVER be kissed on the mouth due do any natural bacteria lurking.
At a local pub the landlord has a little girl who is severely disabled. She caught the herpes virus from being kissed as a baby. It’s heartbreaking to see her struggle 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wilma was pointing out a comment in the Daily Mirror( see the attachment in Wilmas post).
The commenter seemed to suggest that Kp was under contract to the Mirror And was being paid 45k per month for her contribution.
Don’t know if it’s true or not.x
If it is true then the Mirror are being taken for huge mugs, after all it's not as though they ever get any exciting stories from her is it?
---

didnt know that,so if they take MM,skanky,kids,SB, dogs AND horses will be living in SB's dads 2 bed house 😂 bet the neibours will love that and GaryDaddy must be dreading horse tit on his carpets😂:poop:;)
Presumably one of the reasons she is so desperate to hang onto the MM is because of the horses. If she has 6 now it would cost her a small fortune to have to pay for livery for them elsewhere.
---

KH gofundme at 1,835! 🥰 👌

Message from Sam the organiser👇

Today by Sam Davis, Organiser
Hi everyone, just to say another HUGE thank you for all your kindness. The monies are all being sent straight to Kieran daily as they clear. I have also covered all fees and charges so that every penny you have donated has gone to Kieran. Just to say again this was a complete surprise to Kieran and he is so so grateful. The monies are appreciated and will be an enormous help to him and put to good use. Thank you. It's more than the money. Way more. Bless you all so so much. Sam xx

edited 👉 1,850 ☺
Awww, that's nice of him to say thank you. Shows its genuine for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Chauffeur skank yes Rosie.. but the paps will be lurking so no filtered backgrid pictures so what outfit does skank wear and which "chosen one" in their un-filtered glory will she choose to do the walk of shame into court with holding hands.
chrome_screenshot_1673464542742.png
chrome_screenshot_1663968738305.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Somebody posted this on my Facebook today. I know it's a bit naughty but is it new because he looks quite trim on that photo
He looks quite young there, must be an old one I think.
---

Maybe this is what the person saying she earns £45,000 a month from the mirror meant, when skank skyped the BH she told them she earned £45 grand a month for the last six months flogging stories to the press that was in 2020. View attachment 1933377
So £270 thousand and still couldn't afford to pay anyone the nasty bleeping bleep.
If she was admitting to earning £45000 a month then she should have been forced to pay more than £12000 a month back! That still left her with £33000 a month to live on, totally unnecessary! They should have taken £40000 and left her £5000 a month to live on, at least then she wouldn't have been able to afford all those holidays etc!

Reactions: 25
---

If she was admitting to earning £45000 a month then she should have been forced to pay more than £12000 a month back! That still left her with £33000 a month to live on, totally unnecessary! They should have taken £40000 and left her £5000 a month to live on, at least then she wouldn't have been able to afford all those holidays etc!
The problem is MrsP we know skanks a lying cow so did she only say that to the BH to buy her more time and stop Pricey Towers from being repossessed, DC said skank paid a few payments on the IVA then stopped complying, skank was renting the bungalow at the time at £4200 a month then after a few months moved into sink boys all at roughly the same time as the papers stopped paying for stories and she stopped the IVA payments.

Reactions: 23
So skank and porta potty loydd didn't get any interest so now it's skank and coketona getting an airing when this doesn't get any interest expecting another feud with sloppy seconds goodger and then melted marsh to pop up.
dont forget westbroke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---

On £5000 a month, I would be able to afford lots of holidays. I would economise, stop getting my ratty hair done 6 times a week and go to my beloved Greek islands.

• Heart
dont forget westbroke
Nah skank wouldn't be able to fit in a feud with Westbroke,, skank with her weekly appointments with her therapist and westbrokes mad dashes to hospital 6 times a week with life threatening illnesses.

• Haha
I,ve got a load of booze in, been to Lidl so I can celebrate Skank being done, though unfortunately it,s more likely I’ll be drowning my sorrows. But hey ho my kids love me and want to spend time with me, got lovely grandkids and a fantastic wife, god knows how she puts with me. Skanky has nothing . 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don't think Slimi can drive Rosie, plus he wouldn't want to be filmed without the filters. He didn't like it last time he was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Somebody posted this on my Facebook today. I know it's a bit naughty but is it new because he looks quite trim on that photo
13 May 2017, it was still with KH then.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.