Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come up on my FB feed - of course it isn’t Batman , it’s BATNAN

Reminds me of those ride on mower shots where she’s bending over sticking her plastic arse in the air 🤣🤣🤣
How funny - My friend has just messaged me from Germany (who has no idea of KP and her shenanigans) that she’s wearing a Batman costume tomorrow to a fancy dress party. I so wanted to say dont you mean BATNANNNN 😂 our friends are so missing out haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
ReCrap: Skanky has been keeping a low profile this week, and has allowed Cuck Boy Coal to come out of the attic to grift some ready meals. Saint Amy of Lungs is still missing, SFP has been seen dressed as a tent and Mr PP Fencing is odds on favourite to walk Price in to court. No new eggs or tampon pulling to report in the last 7 days.
SFP replied to my comment about her green tent dress. She actually laughed about it so she must have seen how horrendous it was

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How funny - My friend has just messaged me from Germany (who has no idea of KP and her shenanigans) that she’s wearing a Batman costume tomorrow to a fancy dress party. I so wanted to say dont you mean BATNANNNN 😂 our friends are so missing out haha!
KP will be trademarking ‘Batnan’ for herself soon, new range of perfume or bathbombs.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My Mum used to love watching that when I was a kid, I hated it, I preferred 'Rupert the Bear' 😄
Used to love Rupert bear staple still got old annuals and stories on cassette somewhere.. a bit before my time but when i get home from work on a Saturday morning been watching the Saturday kids club on talking pictures all the old flash Gordon, green hornet, robin hood, sir Lancelot there's an old Tarzan film on in morning. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Used to love Rupert bear staple still got old annuals and stories on cassette somewhere.. a bit before my time but when i get home from work on a Saturday morning been watching the Saturday kids club on talking pictures all the old flash Gordon, green hornet, robin hood, sir Lancelot there's an old Tarzan film on in morning. 🤣
Do they have the six million dollar man on it, Stan. Steve Austin was my first crush, I was only about eight years old 🤣
---

Bwahahahaaaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't still have it you stoopid Bint! You filter 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
KH gofundme at 1,835! 🥰 👌

Message from Sam the organiser👇

Today by Sam Davis, Organiser
Hi everyone, just to say another HUGE thank you for all your kindness. The monies are all being sent straight to Kieran daily as they clear. I have also covered all fees and charges so that every penny you have donated has gone to Kieran. Just to say again this was a complete surprise to Kieran and he is so so grateful. The monies are appreciated and will be an enormous help to him and put to good use. Thank you. It's more than the money. Way more. Bless you all so so much. Sam xx

edited 👉 1,850 ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Kerry Katona and Katie Price are both vile individuals, well suited if they are indeed friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Todays insta pic….Harvey was wearing that T-shirt on 30 September for his eating carrots video.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I see SFP is off on another PR hotel stay with Harry 🙄
Her PR 'career' will evaporate soon enough ... Been there, done that ... You think everyone is your friend, exclusive tickets and stays when they want something out of you ... It's cutthroat ... A den of vipers ... If you don't deliver they will slam the doors shut and won't return your calls ... SFP has nothing to offer beyond Kipper
---

No Kipper ... Neither of you still 'have it' ... You clearly haven't clapped eyes on giant Katona in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So skank and porta potty loydd didn't get any interest so now it's skank and coketona getting an airing when this doesn't get any interest expecting another feud with sloppy seconds goodger and then melted marsh to pop up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.