Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a company is insolvent the HMRC are a preferential claimant and other creditors are unsecured. I assume it is the same for bankrupcy. I don't think KP can dictate who the money goes to if she has managed to find some cash.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So from @WillowTree21's post it definitely sounds like she still owes a shedload of money on the MM and a repossession is nigh...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
IF KP gets her way and it is in private can anybody see the transcript of the hearing?

Reactions: 17
IF KP gets her way and it is in private can anybody see the transcript of the hearing?
The Freedom of Information Act (2000) may result in information being made public. After all, it is OUR money paying for this hearing so I'd like to think we can know about the process, summing up and outcome.

It's a pity that Skank is so insignificant nowadays that none of the heavyweight journos are interested, and the red tops are too shallow and talentless to give a full report.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So from @WillowTree21's post it definitely sounds like she still owes a shedload of money on the MM and a repossession is nigh...
All she seems to care about is her keeping the MM sod anyone else
---

Even if the BH is held in private surely the creditors would be able to hear what is said?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
All she seems to care about is her keeping the MM sod anyone else
I can’t get my head around that.If she had enough money to pay off the mortgage ( and arrears), I could see that she might consider selling the land off to property developers.
But she doesn’t.And a house like that costs a fortune to run and maintain.On top of which it is too big for her, although it always was.
Once Channel 4 finish MM3 what else is there to film?
She must want to keep it for status.

Reactions: 31
We should all stand outside the court with plaquards on so the press can see.... 'animal murderer' ' 'adultress' 'why do celebs get away Scott free when normal members of the public would be in prison' that kind of thing lol
If I lived in the area, I would be outside the Court with a tray of rotten eggs, saying, "You wanna new egg? Ere, have some!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The Freedom of Information Act (2000) may result in information being made public. After all, it is OUR money paying for this hearing so I'd like to think we can know about the process, summing up and outcome.

It's a pity that Skank is so insignificant nowadays that none of the heavyweight journos are interested, and the red tops are too shallow and talentless to give a full report.
RedTops seem to get all their info from here! But unfortunately unless one of us can smuggle in to watch BH, we’ll be none the wiser to know what’s going on 9th. Can’t recall, was Becker’s a private case? Presume not, as it was reported on. IF it is a closed court, then she’s got some influential people on her side. Bet SHE is arrogant enough to call BackGrid to get pictures of her & Crawl, hand in hand & back together in love😡. Bet she wishes it was AFP with her, but she’ll leave that story for another day for publicity & ££££££. PS. Wouldn’t the BH be dubious as to where she’s earning the money? Considering her lavish lifestyle/spending, wouldn’t there be questions where she gets a lump sum? Plus, because she’s actually bankrupt, is she NOT liable for tax, or should she be paying tax on earnings? Could be in all sorts of trouble🙀🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

So I have been made aware that the GFM money is really doing good and the wheels are now truly in motion.

If anyone can push this on social media etc so the total can be increased further that would be great. 🙏 There is hope and so much is down to Tattlers/Krusties, well done everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
RedTops seem to get all their info from here! But unfortunately unless one of us can smuggle in to watch BH, we’ll be none the wiser to know what’s going on 9th. Can’t recall, was Becker’s a private case? Presume not, as it was reported on. IF it is a closed court, then she’s got some influential people on her side. Bet SHE is arrogant enough to call BackGrid to get pictures of her & Crawl, hand in hand & back together in love😡. Bet she wishes it was AFP with her, but she’ll leave that story for another day for publicity & ££££££. PS. Wouldn’t the BH be dubious as to where she’s earning the money? Considering her lavish lifestyle/spending, wouldn’t there be questions where she gets a lump sum? Plus, because she’s actually bankrupt, is she NOT liable for tax, or should she be paying tax on earnings? Could be in all sorts of trouble🙀🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Would her actual creditors be allowed to attend?
I know if she owed me money I would like to witness the BH in person.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So I have been made aware that the GFM money is really doing good and the wheels are now truly in motion.

If anyone can push this on social media etc so the total can be increased further that would be great. 🙏 There is hope and so much is down to Tattlers/Krusties, well done everyone.
DC so sorry Dolly is fick😖what is GFM please.so sorry this has all been over me ead.🙁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
When a company is insolvent the HMRC are a preferential claimant and other creditors are unsecured. I assume it is the same for bankrupcy. I don't think KP can dictate who the money goes to if she has managed to find some cash.🤞
Whats she going to say. Oh sorry judge I just happen to find 200k down the back of my old sofa when I was doing my mucky mansion home improvement show.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@DC16 has said, I believe ,that there are people who will go after her privately, through bailiffs rather than bankruptcy court.
Let's hope the 9th & the weeks after are gonna be tit for her. If the bailiffs come they'll take whatever they can, that means the horses could be taken.

• Heart
When they put the info on BH will it say in private ?
---

I hope it is not in private everything else in her and her kids lives are in public so the BH should be

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well the update from our wonderful Willow ❤ (glad you informed us though) has scuppered my #FridayFeeling I was very positive Skank couldn’t escape this time, now got a sinking feeling (saying that, back of my mind it was always there 🤦🏽‍♀️) Still as has been said, how can she have found this mystery money, HMRC must come for her, you can’t just find £200k, questions will be asked ( no way this is from OF ) you just don’t beat them.

Also I reckon The Red Tops are still after her, so my one big hope whatever happens it’s reported in full and she is torn a new one somehow. I’m gonna keep the faith until we know the result, we may be totally outraged next week but on the bright side look at the state of her, even if the BH goes her way, her life and career is in the gutter, she is stuck with Sink-Boy, new eggs can’t be found, and she will become ever more desperate chasing her lost youth, she ain’t winning even if she somehow walks without any serious consequence next week. Woo Hoo it’s a hard-knock life being a Krustie 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Wouldn't it be a bit risky to put it on social media without very careful wording lest Skank twists it to suit her agenda and Kieran's case is harmed whilst hers is bolstered?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would her actual creditors be allowed to attend?
I know if she owed me money I would like to witness the BH in person.
Yes the parties involved can attend.
---

Wouldn't it be a bit risky to put it on social media without very careful wording lest Skank twists it to suit her agenda and Kieran's case is harmed whilst hers is bolstered?
I put it in the Daily Fail comments last week. I thought it would get loads of negative comments so I didn't make it really beggy, At least one person said they had donated and no-one left any negative comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
new picture of her and Harvey,how old is that picture at least last year maybe the year before because she is wearing a mask around her neck(like she always did in covid times)

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes the parties involved can attend.
---

I put it in the Daily Fail comments last week. I thought it would get loads of negative comments so I didn't make it really beggy, At least one person said they had donated and no-one left any negative comments.
That was absolutely BRILLIANT!!! And I believe that had a huge impact! Comments sections are a great idea! ☺🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.