Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like she won't be jailed unless she's not paid any of these? @DC16 do you or anyone know if she is supposed to pay child support to PA? I'm sure she owes KH for the years he had them full time but let's not go there!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
So looks like she won't be jailed unless she's not paid any of these? @DC16 do you or anyone know if she is supposed to pay child support to PA? I'm sure she owes KH for the years he had them full time but let's not go there!
Bet she doesn’t have a tv license.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if the scabby witch groomed her own horse 😂 Someone is obviously doing all the dirty work as nobody would be that clean at this time of year. She's a bleeping tit rider too hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think this has all been covered already. Bloke in white sitting next to her is Andrew Chatters, He owned a place in Turkey where they all went to stay. He is also a serial criminal. She was off her face on drugs & drink (clearly can see that & she's got no pants on). Chatters was doing building work at MM & staying there. Supposedly she had a 'dabble' with him, but was also seeing Drury (Goodger's ex) who is sitting other side of her in the picture. This picture was taken on way to airport. I think if the truth came out, they were all 'banging' her. She was so off her face, she wouldn't probably remember. Take into account too, Harvey, Bunny & Junior were also taken to Turkey with this bunch of men, that they never knew. What sort of risk did she take there.? I've also always wondered WHO was seeing to the kids during these times? She was totally wasted during the day & can only imagine what sort of state in the evenings. God, what the kids have seen & heard - all of them.
When they came back from Turkey, something happened, Chatters disappeared. The police were certainly looking for Chatters for some other offences. KFP then accused him of stealing from her. Wrong person to cross really. Then Drury also disappeared off the scene, into the arms of Lauren.
In lot's of ways, Chatters would have been an ideal match for KFP - Both ruthless con artists.

they all look like they had just banged her in that photo, the state on her drugged up in that car,no knickers and not even aware of where she is,let alone aware of anything else.
---

As if the scabby witch groomed her own horse 😂 Someone is obviously doing all the dirty work as nobody would be that clean at this time of year. She's a bleeping tit rider too hahaha
yep,drury gave her 1 out of 10 😂 ;) :poop:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
they all look like they had just banged her in that photo, the state on her drugged up in that car,no knickers and not even aware of where she is,let alone aware of anything else.
---

yep,drury gave her 1 out of 10 😂 ;) :poop:
I think that every time I see it .

It shows her absolute true colours & exactly what she is.

The other thing I pick up on every time is that how come none of those men present look anywhere near in that state ?
How - and why - is she in that state when the rest of them look they’ve just gone out for the evening ?
It looks dodgy as hell to me .

Reactions: 19
I bet she's raging that old-Amy-iron-lungs' story hasn't been swooped upon by the tabloids yet. Of course, KP may be saving it for an opportune moment (cue the BH hearing.) It's OLD NEWS now.
No one was willing to buy the story, despite the bunch of grifters best efforts, it seems ... Kipper et al are old news... There is very little interest in Kipper let alone her mother now ... That ship has long since sailed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won’t be jailed Rosie and she knows it - I don’t think she will ever be held to account for her actions - she’s scum.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
it
I was searching for stuff about Kieran and Skank's divorce. I came across this 2019 video. It looks a bit scripted and Kieran keeps saying she's got money because she has builders in. She does seem irritated when she says she hasn't got money and then says what about you, I've seen on Instagram you've started personal training all the mums from the school.
Seems like her obsession with him training women around where they lived started a while back. Has it been bubbling away for the last few years and then surfaced again as rumours on here? She also accused Kieran of stealing gym equipment just like she did with Boyson. She's like a robot, get with bloke, buy him a gym and say he can work as a personal trainer, then get insanely jealous and ban him from working, then dump him saying he's pathetic and that he stole the gym equipment!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...ieran-hayler-as-they-row-about-their-divorce/

View attachment 1941975
View attachment 1941977
In Ireland I know of parents who want that adhd diagnoses because they get paid more from social welfare its classed as a disability and you will get carers allowance weekly and big payment in the summer so you can go on holidays worth €1850. They fill their kids full of sugar before they go for the tests and wind them up so they are mis behaving. It's sick
it's been going on in the UK for years,always the same familys that see so unlucky or lucky that have ADHD,lots of extra's from the family fund + and of course ADHD can easily add a couple of hundred a WEEK if on benefits and yes carers allowance and no need to look for work and no cap on benefits if diagnosed

there was a debate on mumsnet about this and some women got her arse handed to her on a plate because according to MN nobody trys to scam the system

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who took the F’ing pictures. Carrying on like a lottery winner, without a care in the world. Should be sorting through the paperwork ready for Thursday. Arrogant piece of 💩.
Jett took the pictures and gave skank a lift to the stables in the basket on his mountain bike because skank and sink boy definitely aren't together and sink boy definitely isn't chauffeuring skank around and most definitely isn't staying at Pricey Towers. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What about hiding your assets when you are Bankrupt??? Trumps all them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
first photo, she looks like the terminitor, which is very fitting because she finishes off anything and everything , animals,relashionships etc,. and in photo 4,ive found coles testicles, if you look in the bushes behind the horse,its between the horses mouth and the blue pipe, hanging in the bush where she must have flung them when she gelded him 😂
---

But you are lovely.
awe thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what happened to OK photo shoot ?
Maybe they will wait until the BH is over and then decide which slant to take.
“ Triumphant Katie and her beau Cole tell us of their exciting plans for world domination “
Or
“ Wretched grifting lying fucktard and her eunuch move in with her grasping family”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.