Katie Price #246 Posing on OF as a fat Babybell, under that plastic an eyewatering smell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's raging that old-Amy-iron-lungs' story hasn't been swooped upon by the tabloids yet. Of course, KP may be saving it for an opportune moment (cue the BH hearing.) It's OLD NEWS now.
Wasn't there talk on one of these threads that OK! had bought the story?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Must of been the pictures where they were on land they shouldn’t of been (as per the comment on SB’s insta) he’s obviously the pap now too!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
❤❤❤❤(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)Cough, couldn't not add something. One of them at least ! Most comments I post get deactivated, so make's a change.... Feel very strongly about her getting justice, especially since yesterdays shocking comments. Justice for Kieran.
Nice one, Willow. Hopefully your comment will educate people. Most people are indifferent towards her. We need people to actively dislike her otherwise she will continue to get away with everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's deleting negative comments. There's a few, but not as many as normal. She hates the truth being commented about her so she deletes them. The Borstal Bill's are still out in force with their sickening beautiful comments. 🤮 The twats will still be out in force after Thursday, whatever the outcome.
I think a lot of the gushy posts are bots (the ones she's always buying to increase her followers and likes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think a lot of the gushy posts are bots (the ones she's always buying to increase her followers and likes)
The gushy and great mum posts are always the same wording aswell, numerous people all saying the exact same. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On Jo and Julian’s bridle path (ex best friends and neighbours) without permission.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I would be straight down solicitors 15th Feb, filing for divorce, if my husband purchased a pair of her Chlamydia & gonorrhoea riddled knickers.

On a more serious point, these ADHD inferences made (we assume about Jett), seem to be at a fortuitous time. BH on Thursday, another play for sympathy. Could say she has a child at home, recently diagnosed with ADHD, who is also 'home taught' and anxious. Need no disruptions in his life, so house (MM) is his 'sanctuary & safe place'..... Honestly I can hear her saying it & other BOLLX. I hope we will get a blow by blow account of what is said at BH, but I suspect we will blowing a brain fuse, when we hear the lies, excuses & woe is me, pity poor stories:mad: She's a cunning b1tch & paving the way for the Once Upon A Time fairytale fabrication.
i can see it now"Harvey and born anxious "and " Jett made anxious", "bunny moulded into mini me" ," princess mini me but pete got wise" and "Jr Andre,ignored until of use,too late now mother"

• Sad
Reactions: 16
See one of the Fun things about being a Krusty is that if you get bored you can always amuse yourself 😂,Been checking on how her business empire is doing, , a load of companies were started up by that Jyy woman, Skanky , plus Katina, chloe ferry chloe etherenton? ( havent a clue about them last two) had companies too
But there was prin and bunny, junior and jett,
Kp merch, Katie kp, scented by kp, etc etc etc,
There was 13 companies, down to 8 , most of them accounts overdue, and looks like Jyy company is being struck off, and what with Priceywoods being dissolved in January , she ain’t having much luck is she 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gosh she really has her mothers figure now doesn’t she, just like an old lady, a box on skinny sticks!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First time since her accident? What utter bollocks! She has posted pictures of herself riding on numerous occasions on her IG! First time she has posed for a photoshoot with a horse more like!
Well at least the BH have pictures of one of the new horses
Hope she has to sell them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.