Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
This has probably already been asked/covered. DC, do you think the fact there has never been a new payment arrangement put in place, could be to her advantage? After all, if she didn't know how much she should pay, she could play on that. The fact she didn't keep to previous £12 p.m, may mean nothing now. No getting away from the fac she must owe over £4 million now & not attempted to pay anything back, but you know what a sneaky b!tch she is. Same as she's pretended not to know when her driving ban's are up etc etc.
---

Interesting. Possibly she's only just started looking at what paperwork/facts she needs to hand over at BH & realised/been told, CRAWL & His father may have implications in her financial hearing. Priceywoods for example. Don't think either CRAWL or daddy would like anyone poking into their (dodgy) finances. Has she approached them & that tipped daddy off to start ranting? - Shall I go back to my padded cell now?:m:rolleyes:
No I don't think so, I think she was almost made to pay some, based on some info that they received. What is her excuse going to be as to why she stopped? Lack of help??🤷‍♀️ Not good enough.
Yeah, hope they decide to order a deeper investigation into associates. Mummy, SFP, SB this could be very interesting and have a lot panicking

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If she says CW paid for holidays etc
Can the court check whose card was used?
I presume they can ask for a breakdown of spending ( ie money from MM and TV )?
If they start an investigation they can apply to look at any of her or her associate's bank accounts. I so hope they do!

Screen Shot 2023-02-01 at 09.34.49.png

• Heart
  • Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
I really don’t think MP is picking the ‘kids’ up, for one Jett is NOT attending school and KP is blaming MP for Jett’s MH. So no, I very much doubt it.

So KP is blaming her MH on….
The Police (Slapgate)
SS
The media
The paps
Her ex’s and partners
Friends who have betrayed her
Everyone in the world apart from herself….😡
Kipper will love it ... she will try and use Jet to be Harvey #2 ... she will be trying to flog articles and tv programmes about amazing mum Kipper fighting for her child with MH problems and Learning difficulties, put money on it

• Angry
  • Sick

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
NOOOOOOO, I love this brand and have been using it for ages. I am canceling my subscription tomorrow and will clearly state the reason why. And just for laughs and giggles, I will copy and paste my email here for all to see.
Anything promoted by this bag of shit and others of a similar ilk, Gemma Collins springs immediately to mind, gets a big fuck off from me. It’s a form of reverse advertising.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
As I've said before if she gets away with it at the BH then I'm deleting myself on here and blocking everything about that creature so I don't see it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
Stan …?
Stan….?

Stan …….?

Stan , I’m going to prison soon , I’m a cocaine addict & alcoholic with 25 years experience .

I am nearly bald & have a face like a condom full of walnuts .

My nails are shocking - broken to the quick with spuds growing under them , I HAVE to get them redone 3 times a week.

But I HAVE had full body electrolysis so that will help.

How do I get my drink , drugs & beauty treatments in the clink ?

• Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
She paid some lump sums, as stated in the press a while back and paid for a few months after, but then stopped, so no, she didn't stick to her IVA, or this new 'plan' officially she has never had a court ordered plan set, due to the delays.
This has probably already been asked/covered. DC, do you think the fact there has never been a new payment arrangement put in place, could be to her advantage? After all, if she didn't know how much she should pay, she could play on that. The fact she didn't keep to previous £12 p.m, may mean nothing now. No getting away from the fact she must owe over £4 million now & not attempted to pay anything back, but you know what a sneaky b!tch she is. Same as she's pretended not to know when her driving ban's are up etc etc.
---

If they start an investigation they can apply to look at any of her or her associate's bank accounts. I so hope they do!

View attachment 1926535
Interesting. Possibly she's only just started looking at what paperwork/facts she needs to hand over at BH & realised/been told, CRAWL & His father may have implications in her financial hearing. Priceywoods for example. Don't think either CRAWL or daddy would like anyone poking into their (dodgy) finances. Has she approached them & that tipped daddy off to start ranting? - Shall I go back to my padded cell now?:m:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Yep 🤣
And The Sun picture,white car/black car same place right outside her kitchen window
He's a fucking idiot 🤣
Nah, he's in love & on the frontline, taking care of his dolly, guarding her from all those random Tampax snatcher's!
His family must despair at his stupidity.
Thick cunt deserves all he's going to get.

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I am seriously intrigued at what Daddy and Mummy Woods think of this debarkle?

Their only son I believe (he's got a sister Sasha) hooks up with the old slag 11 years older than him. I don't for a minute believe DW didn't know exactly who and what she is.

Maybe Sinkboy told him that she was OK, misunderstood etc.

Skanky crowed about meeting 'mummy Woods Woo Hoo' never to be heard off again.

Then their son is exposing himself, wanking in sinks, accused of DV, threatening people to the point of the police getting involved, in and out of court with her etc...

I now think, and this is only my theory, she may be trying to drag him into lying to the Bankruptcy Hearing to expain how she's afforded all the hols, plastic surgery etc (he paid). But that, I'm sure would have to be proved. Maybe that's why DW kicked off incase he was 'looked at' as well?

If I were his mum I'd be so embarrassed and distraught my son had sunk so low.

What do you Krusties think?

I do believe however that anyone and everyone who enters her orbit ends up damaged, abused, tormented, bullied and their lives effected by her spiteful, nasty, vindictiveness.
I think( if I was his mother), I would be in despair.He has degraded himself on a public platform.Plan A ( if there was a plan) has gone disastrously wrong.
And he is no innocent victim in this, he actively sought KP out, he gleefully participated in all her nastiness, and he absolutely was delighted with all the perks.
Tbf, he is not the only one who got with her for the exposure, the media attention etc.But it was obvious from day one what he was there for.I was surprised that the clan welcomed him ( initially), as enthusiastically as they did.
The mistake he made was in thinking he could ever get the upper hand.
Of course it could have been a business arrangement from day one, and they had enough in common to enjoy each other’s company.
But it has gone wrong.Because loyalty is a foreign word to Kp.She will use you and discard.
I think Cole senior is clever enough to see who has the power here.The cryptic posts may or may not be applicable to Kp, but I bet he is also worried.
For two reasons.He loves his son, and he doesn’t want a spotlight shone into his own financial dealings( who would).
As for Cole.You reap what you sow.I cannot believe that one person could be so thick.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Round of applause to this tweeterer...

View attachment 1928994
I do remember Skanky slagging off Emily Attack, saying she had a smelly fanny and boyfriends had said she smelt of fish. Threatened to fly to IACGMOOH in Australia to 'sort her out'. She is the biggest bully and troll out there and has form for this behaviour on multiple occasions.

Then hilariously a short while later was on 'Stephs Crap Lunch' when Emilys mum, Kate Robbins was on. I bet Skanky was shitting herself.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Dear Stan. I'm an ugly cunt with a horrible personality. How can I find a toyboy to marry me and chauffeur me around? (I've been to nightclubs but my✌🏻 selfies haven't worked)
#askstan

• Haha

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Hi Stan, I'm crying as I write this, I seem to have lost my nipples, and I need to keep my two fans happy on Only Fans. What do you recommend to use as a decoy to keep Ron and Rodney happy?
I need to put the kids to bed but these comments are making me laugh so much 🤣
I wish Cole is reading these 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Does anyone know the name of her sledged r*pist?
No.She said she would never reveal it.
I feel very conflicted about this subject when it comes to her.
I usually believe any woman who says this.My mind cannot contemplate how evil it would be to lie or exaggerate about this subject.
And then we have her South African experience....

• Sad
  • Sick

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
The general public have had enough of her. They'll be no sympathy for her after the BH only if it goes the way it should, then people will be relieved that she's been held accountable for her debts.
I really think that she's shitting herself. So she bloody should be.

She's grasping at straws now. She knows she's fucked, so she's hellbent on making Kieran's life more of a misery than ever before. She's got nothing, so she's being a cunt to Kieran to pass the time. I hope she's fucking livid that he's got so much support, shows her that people, apart from her few die hard twat fans, hate her & want her to fuck off & never come back!

Let's just hope & pray that the shit really hits the fan & the bankruptcy court wipe the floor with the cunt.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Dear agony uncle Stan. Can you help. My superplus tampon, doesn’t do the job. I got my friends boyfriend to investigate, but he almost lost his head & arm. I’m at my wits end. Do you think the boring machine they used for the Channel Tunnel will be a solution, or any other suggestions please?😂 I know your the fountain of wisdom ( as well as a wicked cook👍).
I see your problem i may have a solution for you,,, i'm at work tomorrow send me your address and i'll get a super super super size delivered see if that helps. ❤
chrome_screenshot_1675284551398.png

• Haha