Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
Why cant she leave her hair alone
---

for those that might want to leave them feedback

Oh how the mighty have fallen 🤣🤣
What a shitty page that is
---

When is skank supposed to be doing the special guest appearance at that hair and beauty extravaganza.
15th March
---

When is skank supposed to be doing the special guest appearance at that hair and beauty extravaganza.
15th March

Reactions: 13

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I think he was a spokes person in the press when they were trying to stop travellers camping near their houses some time ago. That's why he regards himself as a "Public Figure.":ROFLMAO:
I heard the Other Lot were complaining about Gary's lovely son and Dat fing in response :ROFLMAO:
---

Phenomenal mother ? Fuck me I've crossed into a parallel universe.
Only phenomenal thing is how she stays upright with the comedy norks !
Was this typed by AFP from her hospital bed?
---

so who is taking and picking up from school
i guess she could be sending bunny in a cab
One that she certainly won't be paying for
Perhaps she's got the SS to pay for it because, you know, "I carnt dwive so Yuuud betta sort sumfink aht innit...................................."

• Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member

Adawu

VIP Member
I doubt that, she talks shite constantly. it's much more likely that anything SS are doing will take time. Every department will be stretched to the max with cuts, people leaving and backlogs. The UK is falling apart and there are delays in everything. I think it likely Kieran never had a court order laying out the exact access so Skank took advantage of that, if he had the police could have been involved the first time she refused him access. A court case will take 3 months at least. he will have to file a form to start the whole thing off ( the other side has 2 weeks to reply) , then there will be reports about the kids ( interviewing them, school, parents, professionals) which can take 3 months, there will be hearings. SS will be involved at some point in all that.
She might also be trying to hit Kieran up for maintenance?

• Wow
  • Heart

kpsceptic

Ffs 😡😡😡 I’ve never known someone go to the hair salon so much, she’s nearly there more than the employees.
How the hell can she go to Thailand to get her cheap extensions done? Cos that's what it looks like:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 12