Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Whats the betting it will dodge the BH hearing "Beycorse Ize gotta ave immergincy serjurry ter fix me boobs...............................", thus it trots off to Belgium again to have those beasts balanced and escapes justice YET AGAIN :mad:
View attachment 1923731
I mean the difference in those things is perfectly apparent even without a visit to Specsavers!
Oh and BTW it looks like a giant red Saveloy in this ghastly gallery
That surgery would be elective not emergency so shouldn’t be an excuse. But will she realise that?

Reactions: 10
Does anybody know when Skanky is meant to be getting her licence back ? When she does her insurance will be through the roof lol
---

Bet the old minge thought she was being down with the kids like she does those stupid poses with her fingers she needs to grow the fuck up and remember she aint relevant and is deffo no spring chicken

oh she wont bother with that when she gets caught nothing will happen amyway
but on a serious note i would love to know how much

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I do wonder if SS treat her with kid gloves because of her previous threat to do a show about how awful they are. I know that shouldn't factor into anything but maybe they are overly cautious in their dealings with them because they are worried how she would portray them?
thats only recent, though. what about all the years prior?

• Sad
I have deleted my post but it has been quoted by 2 members and I do not know if they can be deleted.
---

I have reported that my post was quoted by 2 members and they have now deleted my post out of their posts.:)
I would delete my reply but not sure how to......

Reactions: 9

mrspig99

VIP Member
I do wonder if SS treat her with kid gloves because of her previous threat to do a show about how awful they are. I know that shouldn't factor into anything but maybe they are overly cautious in their dealings with them because they are worried how she would portray them?

• Sad
Reactions: 8