Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
as she as said the bankruptcy is sorted maybe she as been paying what they asked for a year(you only have to comply with the bankruptcy for a year then you are discharged)she could have told then she only earners a small amount so her payments to them would only be small for a year(she did set up a IVA before being made bankrupt(payment was only £12k a month that is not a lot for the amount she owed so they must have worked out that after all her bills she would only have £12k spare,but she did not even pay that)strange that just before the hearing the pricywood bussiness was dissolved i know it was not in her name (but just maybe a scam after all what did Carl and his dad know about selling clothing)if she as complied and is discharged she will be laughing knowing she as pulled a fast one on everyone,the only good thing is if she is discharged she may lose the house because i do not see how she can afford the payments so the mortgage company/bank will go after it.(maybe the split is so she can say Carl paid for everything i do not know if they would be able to look into this if they are not in a relationship after all it is not him that owes money so what he does with his money is none of the bankruptcy business.

Reactions: 14

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’d cuddle my IC boots as well.
Ooh which ones dolly? Can you imagine KP discovering IC? She would love some of the glittery trainers, I could imagine her trying to get freebies, do you reckon Dan would send her some? If he did he would go down substantially in my estimations, although they are both Brighton babies and started within a few years of each other, so I wonder if they met?

edit: I just saw your miaows! They are stunning I love the cat face on them, what did you think of the matching summer bag release? It’s not my favourite style due to the handles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
...doesn't make sense to me. Why is a young(ish) qualified accountant who has run several companies, including management now be working for PP Fencing installing his shitty fences? He has a wife and 2 kids to support plus a big house to pay for. He can't possibly earn the money he needs from PFP.
---

That's my understanding Help...
Is he an accountant? I can just see a degree in Business Management from Brighton Uni on his linked in profile.

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Our group are The Mean Girls, we are the Plastics, I am Regina George (doesn’t show me in a good light, I know 😁 ) you are all Lindsay Lohan’s Cady Heron character, but we will let you into the Plastics (including boys) to combine in our quest to defeat the ultimate Skankiest Skank Queen Bee Mean Girl that is Pwice 👍🏾🥳😁

I am well aware this makes absolutely no sense to anyone who’s never watched Mean Girls 😁

View attachment 1931262
I've never seen it. The joke's wasted on me Kylie 😭
I'm sorry!!

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I hear you, I’m also thrilled to find another IC fan on here!! 😻 Can you imagine what would happen to a pair of Trixys if she wore them? The state and smell would have me 🤢🤢🤮 plus I would be heartbroken they’d have to endure her feet as well as careless attitude and probably being pissed on at the side of the road or in a club because she’s too off her face to go to the toilet. 😭
Erm err Jaynie Dolly is a fan.hence my pic similar to me boots.Actually I think I e got another pair oh dear sooo many shoes I have and boots.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13