Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Guys n gals, now I know that KH is happy to accept the GFM and use it to help get the kids back and it’s all above board so to speak, I’m gonna donate. But I can’t find the link, could someone please repost it
I just googled GFM and the searched for Kieran Hayler

Reactions: 12

NancyPants21

Morning DC. I've been thinking about the Black Sheep management accounts. There are no up to date filings for it, only unaudited accounts to 31/8/21. You think that Andrew Antonio, who is named on account with Daniel, could now be KFP's accountant. Does seem very odd that there's no 2022 accounts. If, as I believe she's used Black Sheep company credit card & they could also be using the account to process some of her money deals, there will there be a conflict of interest in Andrew acting for her & would BH be looking into this, if they are aware? I know you've said they have a full spread sheet on information, would you know if it's likely this will be investigated? Again, there's so much she's got her finger's into, where would they begin! Sorry so many questions, but you seem to be a lot more clued up on this than myself. If this Andrew person will be acting as her accountant, he needs to be careful if he's part of her dodgy dealing. She wouldn't care who she dragged down, so long as she protects her saggy backside.
The 2022 accounts aren't due to be submitted until May 2023.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
OK, I'm going to show my ignorance/naivety here but this has been bugging me for yonks. At Lewes Crown (?)Court, she told the reporters to "suck my dick."
But she's female. She hasn't GOT a dick. So what was she on about?
Maybe she meant Coal's asparagus tip? 🥒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
IIRC she just didn’t turn up to the last BH? Think it was around June 2022. Her solicitor was sitting there and didn’t give a reason for the no show. How was she allowed to get away with that? Anyone else would have been in big trouble for ignoring a court hearing.
That was when it was delayed though. So I think the solicitor would know that and tell her she didn't need to be there.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
When is skank supposed to be doing the special guest appearance at that hair and beauty extravaganza.

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Oh god this paragraph 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

However, she proudly confessed to The Telegraph: ‘Put it this way: I am a rich chav. You couldn’t get any more chav than me. I’m the only person in Britain to own a bespoke pink Land Rover with crystals on it, and I love it. I’m a chav but I’m just lucky that I’ve got money with it.’

What a cunt 🤬🫣
---

What a prick 😡
Did he put that in the oven with the cellophane still on or was that a microwave

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
makes sense michelle picking b up as if carl is not allowed or not there skanky cant drive and has jet at home
bit cheeky though after all that has been going on

if true why does skanky have people running round for her,i would tell her to sod of even if it was a way of seeing bunny unless people withdraw skanky comes out top again
I hope Michelle IS picking Bunny up from school. They all have to act like grown-ups when it comes to responsibility of the children.
Kipper will hate that though, haha x

• Haha
But, whilst I know we can't trust a single thing Katie says, she seemed to imply that it was Michelle who was the problem (until she got Kieran arrested for stalking).
If true, I wonder if it's a more recent thing? If Kipper had hired a babysitter, why wouldn't she get them to pick the kids up?

If there are conditions on Kieran though for harassment ( after the arrest) it would make sense that Michelle could see them and he couldn't...
sort of ?