Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaynefnw

Chatty Member
I wouldn't let my brother put his hand there!!!In Fact he wouldn't even think of putting his hand there.That shit aint normal 😱
Looks like he is trying to get her seatbelt on, can see the silver metal bit in his hand and the black belt going from his side over her arm

Reactions: 15

mrspig99

VIP Member
Maybe it's a scottish thing, we were navy blue nylon knickers and white school shirt for gym. Even in 1st year there was a girl who's chest would put KP to shame. We must have looked horrendous
Not just scottish, I was in essex and we had navy knickers and white aertex blouses we had to embroider our names on!
---

Someone commented on kh post that mp has still been picking the children up 🤷‍♀️
Imagine how cruel that would be if Michelle has to pick them up and hand them back to skanky? Clearly there was no truth in puddinggate then if Michelle is still picking up the kids. Who knows what's true? Can whoever it is that knows KH's mum find out from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ecosse

VIP Member
But, whilst I know we can't trust a single thing Katie says, she seemed to imply that it was Michelle who was the problem (until she got Kieran arrested for stalking).

Reactions: 14

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
We second class Krusties must band together and ask Carl to give us his best advice and guidance about how to take prosecution action as he’s the ex twerp expert.

Either that or we cosy up to the main gang and hope to be accepted. Carl can teach us how to crawl as he's now had months of practice.

Carl's the man for no reason all seasons.
🤣🤣 OH realised I wasn't listening to him when I laughed at this 😳

• Haha

Adawu

VIP Member
New OF pictures 🤢
Fcuk, she looks horrendous, the comedy norks are misshapen and look as if they are trying to merge and escape at the same time, they must be so painful!!! And where are the nipples?
---

Oh bless, she's spot vakooming the fluff off the floor because she's very house proud.....
(nb: I assuming that's a vakoom-hose because I'm a very innocent person.... who owns a vakoom with attachments....

View attachment 1922323
She's using it to stop Phil and Grant escaping!
---

One thing I've noticed with her Phil and Grant poses is that she tends to lean away from the bigger one, perhaps to try to fool the strong stomached viewer that they are actually more symmetrical than they really are (even though it's so bloody obvious of the difference). I.e. to bring the smaller one down lower than the bigger one.

Come on skank, show us a photo of the nippless wonders where you are standing up perfectly straight so we can see them in all their wonky glory state
That's something I'd pay NOT to see.

Last edited:
  • Haha