Katie Price #244 BH is coming, Skank is selling tat, please put a penny in the old hag’s hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The memorabilia account is deleting comments saying she can't run raffles on IG.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
To ReCrap: Skankenstein remains a grifting, child and vulnerable adult exploiting narcissist. With its mangled looks, comedy oversized tits and a face for Halloween. In the past week Price has dreamed up several money spinning scams, including but not exclusive to:
a. Selling tickets to Harvey’s Barney themed 21st birthday party.
b. Selling used and soiled underwear.
c. Becoming a life coach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Re the IG raffle, she does realise its illegal to run for personal profit in the UK doesn't she?

Trading standards would have something to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can you please provide the 100% proof that she did not give them back to KH as i have missed it pls

lovesthegossipmx

VIP Member

12 minutes ago
Angelic37 said:
Kieran hasn't lost custody of Bunny and Jett. She's refused to return them. That's a fact. And suggesting another child will replace them is ridiculous, they already have Apollo and that's made no difference to how Michelle and Kieran raise Bunny and Jett.

As for saying "they'd be better hiring a solicitor rather than giving up" that's bang out of order. I know for an absolute fact that Kieran has not and will not give up on those kids. He is not weak, and he IS fighting, just because he doesn't broadcast it means jack tit. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from but you're way WAY off the mark.
where is the 100% proof she did not hand them back

iyo and i have mine

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Thanks for starting a new thread again, Emma. I'll happily do the next one to give you a break...I know you've done the last several. ❤

What to even recap...she still a shitshow? Still flogging her Shein knickers? Still smell her through your laptop screen?

How many days now to the BH?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To ReCrap: Skankenstein remains a grifting, child and vulnerable adult exploiting narcissist. With its mangled looks, comedy oversized tits and a face for Halloween. In the past week Price has dreamed up several money spinning scams, including but not exclusive to:
a. Selling tickets to Harvey’s Barney themed 21st birthday party.
b. Selling used and soiled underwear.
c. Becoming a life coach.
I first read that as:

b. Selling used and solid underwear.... I bet my interpretation is closer than yours....

• Haha
  • Sick
Not that it will stop her scheming (and manipulations and exploiting of the last remaining brain cells her fans.. obsessives have) but I have also reported the raffle.

Hey, everyone look up, am I mistaken or... is that a flying.. Monkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks for starting a new thread again, Emma. I'll happily do the next one to give you a break...I know you've done the last several. ❤

What to even recap...she still a shitshow? Still flogging her Shein knickers? Still smell her through your laptop screen?

How many days now to the BH?
14 sleeps!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'apart from gossip michelle has posted criptic quotes on IG a few times about going alone etc and somebody on here saying he was playing up with clients and now saying he has no work as michelle has put her foot down'

@lovesthegossipmx That's the bits that were said by a highly suspicious poster. They contradicted themselves saying Kieran had lost clients in the Summer, then he somehow built them all up again, then he lost them all again months later because of 'the' video. They said on various occasions that Michelle was angry and had done certain nasty random things in the village they lived, none of it backed up by anyone else. This person's narrative was more or less repeated word for word on Instagram by Kipper the week she said she had Bunny and Jett.....then the mysterious poster's info stopped instantly. It just seemed like Kipper to be honest with a firm hatred of Michelle and an obsession with
Kieran 'fooling' and cheating on women.
If that poster was genuine isn't it weird that they haven't said a word after Kipper got the kids and Kieran was arrested, it's as if they know absolutely nothing now but knew everything about Kieran and Michelle before and were desperate to share.

---

I hope somebody picks up on what she is trying to do. Vile creature

The press I mean
Did you notice the 'no refunds' at the end? What a vile grifter. 'just send yer cash in everyone....I need it, I can't be arsed working. no refunds.'

---

Oh god, is it GB news time? I might watch, not sure if I can cope though. I might have to abort the mission at any given time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Woo hoo! Farage at Large is live from Crawley....not far for it to crawl it's way home...

Budge up Brah....and pass me a bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'apart from gossip michelle has posted criptic quotes on IG a few times about going alone etc and somebody on here saying he was playing up with clients and now saying he has no work as michelle has put her foot down'

@lovesthegossipmx That's the bits that were said by a highly suspicious poster. They contradicted themselves saying Kieran had lost clients in the Summer, then he somehow built them all up again, then he lost them all again months later because of 'the' video. They said on various occasions that Michelle was angry and had done certain nasty random things in the village they lived, none of it backed up by anyone else. This person's narrative was more or less repeated word for word on Instagram by Kipper the week she said she had Bunny and Jett.....then the mysterious poster's info stopped instantly. It just seemed like Kipper to be honest with a firm hatred of Michelle and an obsession with
If that poster was genuine isn't it weird that they haven't said a word after Kipper got the kids and Kieran was arrested, it's as if they know absolutely nothing now but knew everything about Kieran and Michelle before and were desperate to share.

---

Did you notice the 'no refunds' at the end? What a vile grifter. 'just send yer cash in everyone....I need it, I can't be arsed working. no refunds.'

---

She is shameless, obviously a con but she is doing it brazenly! And there will still be

---

---

Oh god, is it GB news time? I might watch, not sure if I can cope though. I might have to abort the mission at any given time.
She is shameless, obviously a con but she is doing it brazenly! And there will still be some sad fuckers who will send her money. Surely her pay pal account can be audited by the Bankrupty Trustees..

Woo hoo! Farage at Large is live from Crawley....not far for it to crawl it's way home...

Budge up Brah....and pass me a bottle
Wine poured. Scented candles lit (they're not talking candles though but are supposed to help relieve stress levels). Deeeeeeep deeeep breaths. I'll see how much I can take....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.