Katie Price #242 Coke eyes and a massive gash, go near Pricey and you’ll get a rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take me a million miles from where we are - yeah duck off!
Hold me till the moon don't see the stars - stick yer head so far UpThere you won't see stars!
I know that I got you, I know that I got you - only because you've got me by the gonads
I know, blah blah blah.............................. - Luv, you know duck ALL! :)

Did Harvey write this for her???
The Mirror have picked up her Panto bollockfest now
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-return-spotlight-29024260
She can "Plan" all she likes but thats not going to make it happen luv :)
The old rusty bike comment!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
What a load of tit.
£60k for her to be in panto bleeping hell what's she going to be snow ❄ white 🤣
Its quite obvious "the source" was one of them seeing they were shooting with OK the other day,so just spinning more bullshit.
She doesn't even read her post so how's she going to read a script.

And this with waiting for her ADHD diagnosis oh dear 🤣🤣
Maybe she knows someone who would give her a fake contract, so she can show BH all the works she's got lined up to reduce her creditors debts. Probably say, she couldn't work much until she had the operation to take the pins out of her poorly trotter. Now all system's go & she'll be working her asre (sic) off. Bet we'll have plenty of the leaked stories from 'the source' over run up to the hearing. We all know it's a load of 'testicles'. Clutching at straws. i really, really hope she's :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: herself about the BH. But anyone arrogant enough to conduct a court hearing for bankruptcy from the Maldives, really is taking the PI$$. (I still can't get my head around how they let that happen):mad: Unbelievable.

Reactions: 31
Panto!!!! She tried that before! The reviews and comments were terrible. Then Anita Dobson took over from what I remember.
Her fee then was rumoured at 30k!!

Reactions: 13
Maybe she knows someone who would give her a fake contract, so she can show BH all the works she's got lined up to reduce her creditors debts. Probably say, she couldn't work much until she had the operation to take the pins out of her poorly trotter. Now all system's go & she'll be working her asre (sic) off. Bet we'll have plenty of the leaked stories from 'the source' over run up to the hearing. We all know it's a load of 'testicles'. Clutching at straws. i really, really hope she's :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: herself about the BH. But anyone arrogant enough to conduct a court hearing for bankruptcy from the Maldives, really is taking the PI$$. (I still can't get my head around how they let that happen):mad: Unbelievable.
I wonder where she plans to "attend" this BH from? Thailand or Turkey so she can get a bit more surgery or tattoos at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope she has got all these plans for next year
But she has to prove they are real to BH which I think could be a problem
But her confidence could be her downfall ( I hope)

Reactions: 15
Is someone sending that review to the casting director at Caister-on-sea (if that's where she says she's going)?

Mind you, it would be funny if she got it because it would be a lot of hard work, inconvenience and commitment for what really isn't a great deal of money by panto standards.
Not sure she'll like having to be in Caister-on-Sea for big chunks of the week when she's having to do everything on her own now dontcha know! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep , daniella Westbrook, who is also one of Ryan's has beens, did an adult pantomime last year. Perhaps skanky will be this years star . Mind you it's a hard act to follow . https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nk-gown-starring-adult-panto-Sinderfella.html

Maybe they're going to get each others faces inked over, just to prove they're not together, cough cough .
I did think they might be getting their faces redone. Not sure if they have really split or not but she had Kieran appearing with her on her show whilst she continued to insult him and belittle him, she must have convinced him she would play nice and they could still make money together.

She could lay down at a skatepark and let the skateboarders use her tits as a ramp
She would probably enjoy that, though. :unsure:

I did think they might be getting their faces redone. Not sure if they have really split or not but she had Kieran appearing with her on her show whilst she continued to insult him and belittle him.
He could have Jodie written underneath and she could have egg written under his face?

• Haha
Shouldn’t it be written:

Tayke meee a miwwyun mahyuws fwom where we aaahhhh

Owd mwe untwiwl de moon downt see de stwarz

Haa noohh dah I goht ewwww, haa noohh dah I goht ewwww

HAA NOOHH, HAA NOOHH, HAA NOOHH
🤣🤣 stop making me laugh, I'm on a bus full of people. I have another six stops and I'm biting my cheeks in. I can't wat to get off and let it all out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so she saying she is getting 60k to be in panto,panto does not start until at least November/December bet she is thinking that everyone will forget she announced this then when it does not happen she will just ignore if anyone does remember her saying this,(just like she and Carl do with anything they say that does not happen,wedding,baby,new million pound home,mucky mansion becoming the ever after home for Carl her and her 5 kids,her big comeback because 2022 was going to be her year,big company priceywoods that as now been closed down,ask Carl, they just ignore when things do not happen that they say will and the so called loyal fans fall for it and do not question it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Take me a million miles from where we are - yeah duck off!
Hold me till the moon don't see the stars - stick yer head so far UpThere you won't see stars!
I know that I got you, I know that I got you - only because you've got me by the gonads
I know, blah blah blah.............................. - Luv, you know duck ALL! :)

Did Harvey write this for her???
The Mirror have picked up her Panto bollockfest now
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-return-spotlight-29024260
She can "Plan" all she likes but thats not going to make it happen luv :)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I couldn't hold it in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I was the judge I would say. “ fantastic ms Kipper. That means your creditors will get a lot of money paid back, what with you only needing £50 a week , frees up the rest for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its very suspicious that she seems to pull things like this out the hat just before the BH hearing along with the selling her grubby undies.
I can see that in court "my lord im really trying im selling my used knickers to help me pay,honestly" bleeping crap!
What's happened to her barf bombs,smelly tit and horse crap?
She's so devious she's had all this planned,she's laughing at everyone yet again 🤬
Just like the telling everyone she's single,thats utter bull,its obvious SB is still there.
The pair of them are lying cheating scum of the earth

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.