Katie Price #242 Coke eyes and a massive gash, go near Pricey and you’ll get a rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be ok once in a blue moon for a treat however we all know she doesn't cook and this sort of food is her daily go to. The coke probably came free with the meal. She could quite easily cook a low fat healthy curry for them all, but nahhhh, too much like 'ard work that innit.
There will be none of this when she’s on £50 a week. She will have to cook and shop wisely. I so hope this happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooooh yes yes yes let this be true, he’s coming out of hiding, his mistress has decided it’s time….oh the fun your IG will be Sink-Boy, hope that blue tick status you sold your soul for is worth it, gonna be so funny seeing the comments on social media and the Red Tops 😂 what a wretched weak figure you cut, I’m gonna to enjoy your coming humiliation, woo hoo really gonna love iiiiiiiit 🥳😁

Good Boy….

View attachment 1903180
Look at his eager little face.Mummy has told him there are paparazzi outside.He is going to snarl at them, and then he is going to roll over for Mummy.Good boy!Good boy Cole!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes I agree. Especially as she only has harvey home at weekends. You think she would want to cook him nice home cooked meals. She could have asked for a free Diet Coke with the meal though instead of full fat I meant. I never understand drinking full fat coke, especially if you’re as over weight as harvey bless him.
i got to say i disagree with you,full fat,sweet coke is the best,i am very fat (infact obese) and in my 60s, ive out lived many friends and family and celebs,some even younger than me and some fitness fanatics (when your times up, its up,enjoy it while you can) and i hate diet anything,especially coca cola. its my ONLY treat in life,i only have it once a month with a takeaway (any takeaway) and no way on this earth am i going to drink that other tit (sugarfree etc',) instead, and i even pay the extra 17p a bottle,willingly. im not diabetic, i have a strong heart and dont smoke. i know your post is directed at skanky, and yes, she should cook healthy meals for the kids IF she cared, but thats the point,SHE DONT CARE and a little of what you fancy, dont do no harm (in moderation)...........unless its nuts and you got a nut alergy 😂

Why on this god's earth would you send out for takeaway when you are a zleb masterchef yourself (who loves cooking for her kids who are her world) and especially little bunny kins mini me who as skank likes to inform us at every opportunity loves to cook.
because its all bullshit and she cant cook for toffee and the takeaways dont open until about 6pm on sundays,so what did they get for breakfast or dinner and what time did she order this for the poor starving sods ?

There will be none of this when she’s on £50 a week. She will have to cook and shop wisely. I so hope this happens.
it will be potnoodles from iceland, when there on offer at 50p each or she will be posing for payment in chickens,bread,potatoes,eggs, beans and knocked off electric tokens

Right off to work luckily only a short shift tonight 10 till 6 in morning so see you all later (well about 10:30 ish when my boss feks off home) stay safe. ❤
drive safely stan,black ice out there x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely it doesn't. Lots of kids get expelled for bad behaviour when the root cause is something such as undiagnosed autism, ADHD, issues causing them to act out, etc. In her case, however.

Apologies for any offence caused.
None taken at all. ❤ She admitted the bad behaviour but didn’t see the folly of her ways , I think she’s destined to repeat the same mistakes time and again due to her NPD . Her arrogance is astounding 🤬

She Must be skint this week 🤣

Did this one get posted already...I haven't caught up in the thread this weekend yet
The desperation is real. I can smell it from here. She must be wading into those unused room filled to the brim with her unsold tit. She thinks signing it will make it £50 instead of 50p. She is bloody deluded

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wayne Lineker having dinner with Ruby 🙄😳
subtitled "Girl out for dinner with her Dad"

Mother of the year has cooked a nice Sunday roast I see, ooops, my bad!
From the local takeaway compliments of Just Eat more like!

It would be ok once in a blue moon for a treat however we all know she doesn't cook and this sort of food is her daily go to. The coke probably came free with the meal. She could quite easily cook a low fat healthy curry for them all, but nahhhh, too much like 'ard work that innit.
I doubt her fancy kitchen is ever used for purpose, just those weeeeely seksi foters she did with her squashy nose pressed against the cupboard or her arse on the worktops :sick:
Come to think of it, the kids are safer eating takeaways than anything slopped-up in that place

I saw a man in Kingston wearing a pink cardigan!🙄😤
But thats Kingston for you Joanna! ;)

Meanwhile at the Andre's.......
and not a takeaway box in sight! LOL

Just saw this on Twitter. Apparently her and Cole are getting tattoos done on Tuesday 😂
More scrounged "artwork" then? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i got to say i disagree with you,full fat,sweet coke is the best,i am very fat (infact obese) and in my 60s, ive out lived many friends and family and celebs,some even younger than me and some fitness fanatics (when your times up, its up,enjoy it while you can) and i hate diet anything,especially coca cola. its my ONLY treat in life,i only have it once a month with a takeaway (any takeaway) and no way on this earth am i going to drink that other tit (sugarfree etc',) instead, and i even pay the extra 17p a bottle,willingly. im not diabetic, i have a strong heart and dont smoke. i know your post is directed at skanky, and yes, she should cook healthy meals for the kids IF she cared, but thats the point,SHE DONT CARE and a little of what you fancy, dont do no harm (in moderation)...........unless its nuts and you got a nut alergy 😂

because its all bullshit and she cant cook for toffee and the takeaways dont open until about 6pm on sundays,so what did they get for breakfast or dinner and what time did she order this for the poor starving sods ?

it will be potnoodles from iceland, when there on offer at 50p each or she will be posing for payment in chickens,bread,potatoes,eggs, beans and knocked off electric tokens

drive safely stan,black ice out there x
Sorry flowerpot xxx it’s only cause I hate the taste of normal coke and Diet Coke is soo delicious. Xx 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That rubbish notion that it is pregint agen; I've just seen this www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/21125584/people-realising-cant-tattoo-pregnant/
Why do the papers fuel speculation when skanky's bullshit is enough to tolerate?

Oh and the skank-alike caught off her head driving as mentioned earlier? It seems she too like the ol' filters :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
KP is definitely going for the look at the businesses I am starting and shows I have got in pipeline
Please give me more time i promise I will pay you your money (don’t take control of my money)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Latest exclusive from OK. View attachment 1903679
So, £60K for a washed up, aging glamour model with no acting experience or talent?
Add in the cost for the other 'star's and expect ticket prices of £50+.
Who is going to pay that to hear it screeching woofuckinghoo?
Anyway, isn't the ugly sister the minor role?
At least 'it' wouldn't need the services of wardrobe dept and FPC to look a mess, just roll up in the JYY trackies from the night before.

• Haha
Latest exclusive from OK. View attachment 1903679
what a crock of tit,she would want to be the princess in Aladin, but she could only be widow twanky 😂

So, £60K for a washed up, aging glamour model with no acting experience or talent?
Add in the cost for the other 'star's and expect ticket prices of £50+.
Who is going to pay that to hear it screeching woofuckinghoo?
Anyway, isn't the ugly sister the minor role?
At least 'it' wouldn't need the services of wardrobe dept and FPC to look a mess, just roll up in the JYY trackies from the night before.
Cinderella is what she hopes for, but her and westbroke could only play the ugly sisters

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.