Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @Alex_Jones for the thread title - over 100 likes - that’s got to be a first!!
DF596313-05B4-49CD-8085-CA4652E1CEC4.jpeg

Thanks to @Pom Bear for this pic which I’ll link up as it was quite amusing 😂

8E1A0939-9176-4493-8022-32E52E9AD8DA.jpeg
link to last thread

Recap..

Well… it’s been a weird few days. First there was Tampongate…then…

She was seen at the weekend in her hideous body stocking with electrical tape over the non existent nips…

Thethe next we heard was that she’d gone to Manchester… and lo and behold, she was having a Tattoo… of a filtered picture of her eldest daughter Princess wearing a Barbie T-shirt… the one she calls her mini-me even though she 100% has dads looks….and apparently she’s going back to have the other 4 kids done. We have no words… how a bankrupt can afford to shell out thousands of pounds on tattoos and just before her bankruptcy hearing… also we’re just not quite sure where she has space left on her body for these tats… and what’s even more gruesome is they’ll be on show for all her OnlyFans punters. Gross.

876C53B3-022D-4D3A-88CB-3001F27EE6D7.jpeg

DC1AFABE-6042-4695-AF18-FFAA2E99AB19.jpeg

Then it got worse… only last night she decided to go onto TT live with Jeyda of JYY to sell some more thrush inducing barf bombs and Jett and Bunny who haven’t been seen on social media since the end of last year. She was manic, kept rubbing her nose, the kids were dishevelled and Bunny said she wanted to be like her mum and be on OnlyFans when she grows up. Fine parenting right there and a blatant disregard of TT rules of having kids on a livestream.

It’s all left us a bit disgusted and really hoping that the authorities do their jobs, because those poor kids are almost feral at this point.

Let’s see what this thread brings us… I’m watching through my fingers at this point… 😞

PS - I’m sure I’ve missed loads, please feel free to add to the recap… bit early for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
I was messaging his mum at the time to see if they were okay and she was sad about it all, the fact skank barred her from seeing the kids as well..skank accused Kieran of harrasing a minor, when in fact he was trying to contact the kids as bunny had a phone. The whole Hayler family are worried sick about the kids

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well it’s all got a bit grim hasn’t it, gee that TikTok last night was dreadful. For a start TT doesn’t allow kids on it, but yet again Skank didn’t give a shit. That awful Jeyda woman chimed up at the end laughingly saying “Oh yeah, kids aren’t allowed are they” what a despicable pair they are. Skank also sniffing away (wow around the kids) but the worst part smirking and laughing at B saying she wants to do OF, sorry I can’t accept that is ok. I have a daughter the same age, she has no idea what OF is, I don’t believe it’s in the playground, that is coming from this poor excuse for a mother exposing her to it.

It was also apparent that there are no boundaries and few rules if any being applied in that house, Skank says she likes them feral, and feral it was. All of us who’ve had or have kids know they play you up, get hyper-active, gee I love my daughter but she has her moments, jumping around, being annoying when you’re trying to work, but you set limits, you have to or they will push and push. Mine knows when she’s gone too far, she’s told, and she will calm down. I saw zero evidence of control from Skank, she let’s them run riot, no rules, doing as they please. They will take this behaviour into school, they will take this back to K & M, all due to the complete lack of parental control of their horrendous mother, but hey she’s a wonderful mum ain’t she. K will be horrified seeing that TT, but appears his hands are tied, SS have failed him, feel for that guy, can’t imagine being in his shoes.

Just feel sad and angry that woman can destroy so much, and get away with it. Tonight she will do that interview and lie, not be challenged, the ball of shit rolls on doing as she pleases. One thing though she is getting very cocky, I’m really hoping she f*cks up tonight and says something that the BH can use against her, and she has to mention Sink-Boy, she will surely be asked about her relationship status. We know he’s still around, was said he was in the MM by the kids last night, I missed that part, but if it happened I don’t think the kids were lying. He’s hiding, is she going to lie still, gee he’s a pathetic specimen isn’t he.

Annoyingly I’m going to have to watch crappy GBNEWS tonight aren’t I, have to admit wanna see what lies the Skank tells, plus wanna see if she’s Charlied Up. Torture myself I do, but have to say wanna see what a mess this interview will be, hard-knock life following the downfall of The Skank, but follow it I must in the hope she will one day be made accountable for all her scams & crimes.

I know she’s slowly destroying herself by her own hand, but bored of waiting for that, needs speeding up. Someone, somehow, bring the biaaaaaatch down NOW 🙏🏾😁

• Heart
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
Taking the piss, even at the giddy heights of her fame no one knew who she was in America, skank and Pete tried cracking America but failed miserably then she went with zanetti and still bombed.
Poor KP is apparently a tad pissed off she has been denied getting back in to the US, whereas SB has been accepted. 🙏 let’s hope they stand their ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Phew! I've just spent hours transferring the gist of that latest bollockfest over to the wiki; I hope you all appreciate it :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Here's another bit of fallout from H's frog cake kierans mum made him,, skank trying the old nobody wants to see H for sympathy on social media until Wendy got one in. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1674225584156.png

• Wow
  • Sad

Whl1994

VIP Member
Well first t break and all that's happening in skanky land is she keeps posting about the shoot,,, well skank if your that desperate for a shoot i've got a firearms licence and a shotgun i could pop round you could put on your bunny ears costume you can run round the garden and i could give you both barrels and make it look like a hunting accident. 😎
Oh @Stan Butler this made me absolutely howl with laughter - Wilma x

So as everyone knows I comment a lot on the Mirror Katie Price comment section. This is my comment " i like the other article in which she said talked about suicide. Well, this is an important subject in that no one should LIE about it and it should be talked more about. I know this because I have tried lucky for me I know fudge all about medicine so when I tried it, it didn't affect me. But when someone lies they usually forget things. She said she tried to commit it after the car crash !!? Well, that was Sept 2021 so why did she say the exact same thing in Feb 2021. If she is lying that is a low and dirty thing to do. As there are thousands who do this every year and she is living off the pain and misery of those who suffer." and the image is from my personal email (not showing my email address or page). This is from someone who is either a member on here or reads the links/pages on here. This is how sick some people really are.
I've felt suicidal, attempted it and I've lost a family member to it. I suffer from chronic clinical depression and I will have to take medication for the rest of my life. Anyone who has stood where we have and felt like we do will understand and I have nothing but respect for people who are brave enough to talk about. Whoever left that comment is just a moron. They obviously have the mentality of a dishcloth and aren't worth a minute of your time or concern. And as for Price, it hasn't got the guts to even contemplate taking its own life, it all an attempt for sympathy and anyone who has ever felt close to the edge knows that sympathy is the last thing on their mind. This again is where I wish we had a way of private messaging because I would so love to be a supportive friend or lend an ear to those who need it. You have nothing but my admiration. Sending a massive hug - Wilma x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Totally agree every time she wheels him out all her looney fan are giving it oh I love Harvey, oh he’s so cute, oh Harvey what a lovely picture you are such a clever boy. Just fuck off you sad bunch of arse licking chavs. In my opinion katie undoes any good work his schools and now college have done because as soon as he’s in her care she treats him like a baby, feeds him continually to control him, I imagine she will over medicate him when it suits her so he sleeps. Has taught him to be a totally foul mouthed young man which apparently she finds hysterical, that poor lad could of been so much more but still the dimwit fans pander and coo at a severely overweight young man who calls people cunts at his mothers will, seriously messed up.☹
By the way I found something out yesterday which I didn’t realise CHAV stands for council house also violent 😳
I,m sorry to say butHarvey is not cute, he is a grossly overweight young adult with additional health problems. He,is rarely appropriately dressed and his so called mother does not,or chooses to understand his needs. He is not a baby who needs cuddle but an adult who needs guidance in appropriate behaviour. I did think when he went into residential care he would be treated more appropriately but seems his mother still says what goes. He really needs to have an independent advocate to look at his needs not what his mother wants. He should have some best interest meetings to look at what is best for him, NOT his disgusting excuse for a mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Her hairline makes me laugh:
then......
View attachment 1898989

now......

View attachment 1898990
Oh yes I kept looking at her hairline throughout that interview, receding away isn’t it, she’s got a massive forehead look these days 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reminded me of someone, just came to me, it’s the bass-player in 70s band Slade, deffo got his look going on. Hey OF people when you’re lusting over The Skank does your mind sometimes drift to Dave from Slade ? 🤔 😁

31025F84-220A-46D8-AA9D-7451E2B1899B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

DC16

VIP Member
I really hope the media get hold of the disgraceful tik tok video from last night - the sniffing, Bunny wanting to do Only Fans, the belittling of Jett. Just horrible.

They report every new potential relationship, every tattoo, every fart she does (actually no, sorry too many for that) and imply how they feel about her in their wording and pointing out the spenny items and trips etc while bankrupt and the comments are all extremely negative, but when are we actually going to see a proper article really calling out her behaviour, lies, harm to others, drinking/drug use? (and I say that as someone in recovery...call her out...maybe she'll finally get proper help).

I know everything has to be carefully done because of libel etc but most of the negative articles are behind the mask of "fans are worried about...." or "Katie's causes concern about..." when there's another surgery, another pet lost or died, or she's just out of control as usual, but I just wish for once they'd tell it like it really is. A proper, fact checked decent article of this abomination. Grrrrrrrr.
They have a copy (minus the start)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Cazza72

I really hope the media get hold of the disgraceful tik tok video from last night - the sniffing, Bunny wanting to do Only Fans, the belittling of Jett. Just horrible.

They report every new potential relationship, every tattoo, every fart she does (actually no, sorry too many for that) and imply how they feel about her in their wording and pointing out the spenny items and trips etc while bankrupt and the comments are all extremely negative, but when are we actually going to see a proper article really calling out her behaviour, lies, harm to others, drinking/drug use? (and I say that as someone in recovery...call her out...maybe she'll finally get proper help).

I know everything has to be carefully done because of libel etc but most of the negative articles are behind the mask of "fans are worried about...." or "Katie's causes concern about..." when there's another surgery, another pet lost or died, or she's just out of control as usual, but I just wish for once they'd tell it like it really is. A proper, fact checked decent article of this abomination. Grrrrrrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Just watch Harvey video on facebook
He is signing at her as well as talking
Why didn’t KP learn to sign I instead of shouting at him
Mum of the year
She was asked to learn sign language, to help Harvey, but laughed it off, saying he was blind, so what was the point. Once he was old enough, he always knew what was in the fridge & could read an iPad, so she knew he could see, although his sight isn’t great. Too lazy to learn even Makaton. Well, let’s be honest, she was never with him. AFP, nannies, friends & housekeepers or anyone available, is how he’s been raised. She treats him like a baby. He hates loud noises, yet all she does is shout. Odd.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45