Katie Price #242 Coke eyes and a massive gash, go near Pricey and you’ll get a rash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£60k for Panto you say Skank, well the reviews weren’t great time were they, turning up late, not rehearsed, not knowing the lines or routines, the rest of the cast hating ya, and you’re 10x worse with your arrogant couldn’t care less attitude these days, pity the fools who would put you in any major production 🤦🏽‍♀️ Review from last time, ain’t happening is it you deluded narc….

249C6FF8-AB45-4235-B8D1-911146EC2E62.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest exclusive from OK. View attachment 1903679
Oh good god OK, did you notice who the sauce was telling you this shite? 😅 Yet still they print it. Unbelievable! What sort of panto asks you a year in advance on January the year before? Is it not more likely that old Pinnochio price has noticed pantos going on recently with old has been's and has decided to use that story.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Latest exclusive from OK. View attachment 1903679
So she'll be following in her mate Katona's footsteps. WHY would anyone take on KFP, unless it was a cheap backstreet Adult show. Interesting the article from 'a source' (SFP), say's with her 'businesses'. As a BANKRUPT, it's illegal for her to be trading any businesses. KFP would just about get away with an ugly old dame, but won't need the stick on boobs.
1674466516255.png
1674466536349.png

1674466987449.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
HUGE career comeback. EPIC. $60k (sure Jan) Caister-on-sea residency … Vegas next babyyyyyyyyyyyy

She could take her pick of roles:
Widow Skanky. Pus in moonboots. Dick Titsweighatonne. Mother Moose.
Hey, don't diss Caister-on -sea 😂 😂 😂 shame she can't get her visa for Vegas!

No doubt yet another make believe line up of jobs, like the travel show, or her reality show on OFs, lifecoach, paramedic, registered nurse, carer agency owner, singer, author, actress, model, reality star, tv presenter, radio host, businesswoman, charity fundraiser, aesthetic beautician, wedding planner, olympian.... :rolleyes: (the list is endless)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What a load of tit.
£60k for her to be in panto bleeping hell what's she going to be snow ❄ white 🤣
Its quite obvious "the source" was one of them seeing they were shooting with OK the other day,so just spinning more bullshit.
She doesn't even read her post so how's she going to read a script.

And this with waiting for her ADHD diagnosis oh dear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

No doubt yet another make believe line up of jobs, like the travel show, or her reality show on OFs, lifecoach, paramedic, registered nurse, carer agency owner, singer, author, actress, model, reality star, tv presenter, radio host, businesswoman, charity fundraiser, aesthetic beautician, wedding planner, olympian.... :rolleyes: (the list is endless)
❤ Love Caister-on-sea and wouldn’t wanna inflict that bleep on them but it would be funny …
Her most important job is bleep-in-chief to all the UK cunts. It’s salaried and everything. She exceeds expectations

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Is this her setting the scene for the BH, look what my earnings will be this year, let me keep everything and I’ll pay you all back, blah blah blah. I believe what @WillowTree21 told us though re a huge queue of folk waiting to pounce after the court hearing. Bring it on, she’s ruined so many lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is this her setting the scene for the BH, look what my earnings will be this year, let me keep everything and I’ll pay you all back, blah blah blah. I believe what @WillowTree21 told us though re a huge queue of folk waiting to pounce after the court hearing. Bring it on, she’s ruined so many lives.
Oh well, the more she is saying she is earning, the more she will be able to pay back with all these massive deals and her comeback. Win, win for the creditors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Heres another role for her "The Old Woman Who Lived In A Shoe".

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children, she didn't know what to do.
She gave them some broth without any bread;
Then whipped them all soundly and put them to bed.

Sounds familiar dunnit????:LOL:
1674469780306.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got back from Tesco,, that woke you all up and gave you all a chuckle on a Monday morning. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£60k for Panto you say Skank, well the reviews weren’t great time were they, turning up late, not rehearsed, not knowing the lines or routines, the rest of the cast hating ya, and you’re 10x worse with your arrogant couldn’t care less attitude these days, pity the fools who would put you in any major production 🤦🏽‍♀️ Review from last time, ain’t happening is it you deluded narc….

View attachment 1903739
This is the woman who can't even sing a whole song without the half a dozen words she needs written in front of her. How the hell is she going to learn a script?
1674470062914.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the woman who can't even sing a whole song without the half a dozen words she needs written in front of her. How the hell is she going to learn a script?
View attachment 1903835
Im sorry for pointing this out. But those lyrics aren’t spelled correctly. It’s not “I know”, it’s “HANNOW”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1903835
Shouldn’t it be written:

Tayke meee a miwwyun mahyuws fwom where we aaahhhh

Owd mwe untwiwl de moon downt see de stwarz

Haa noohh dah I goht ewwww, haa noohh dah I goht ewwww

HAA NOOHH, HAA NOOHH, HAA NOOHH

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1903835
Take me a million miles from where we are - yeah duck off!
Hold me till the moon don't see the stars - stick yer head so far UpThere you won't see stars!
I know that I got you, I know that I got you - only because you've got me by the gonads
I know, blah blah blah.............................. - Luv, you know duck ALL! :)

Did Harvey write this for her???
The Mirror have picked up her Panto bollockfest now
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-return-spotlight-29024260
She can "Plan" all she likes but thats not going to make it happen luv :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh well, the more she is saying she is earning, the more she will be able to pay back with all these massive deals and her comeback. Win, win for the creditors.
Surely only if they take control of her earnings

Reactions: 13

View attachment 1903739
Is someone sending that review to the casting director at Caister-on-sea (if that's where she says she's going)?

Mind you, it would be funny if she got it because it would be a lot of hard work, inconvenience and commitment for what really isn't a great deal of money by panto standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no imagination, anytime she has cooked up a story, it comes from something she's seen or heard elsewhere.
Yep , daniella Westbrook, who is also one of Ryan's has beens, did an adult pantomime last year. Perhaps skanky will be this years star . Mind you it's a hard act to follow . https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nk-gown-starring-adult-panto-Sinderfella.html

He's just started following them on instagram
Maybe they're going to get each others faces inked over, just to prove they're not together, cough cough .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.